Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management  (Read 65452 times)
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:41:18 AM

Today we're pleased to announce ever since the transition of our new team, we've deployed new changes to our app for the first time.

The changes you can see by logging in are:

1) Now while making a claim, you've the UI to upload files.
2) Have your own UMC wallet with your own address and now you can see the balance.
3) Send/receive UMC from another policyholder.
4) Voting on claims from random samples of the population.

We still have a long way to go, but this is a huge feat for us as our new development team has been doing a great job, and making a lot of commits. This is the first step to disrupt the inefficiencies and hidden costs of insurance. So go create an account at http://staging.umbrellacoin.meteorapp.com/ and test out our prototype and let us know what you think about it. We look forward to keeping you updated with much more to come.

When Distribusy your token bounty
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:25 PM

umbrellacoin

What news about new exchanges?
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

I see that the team does not stop working on their project. is it good. When will the distribution of awards be given to the participants?
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:56:05 PM

i think all stake is complete ,and all people still wait on
see calculate of stake and still waiting for distribution
i think crowdsale was end in last week , keep for see dev update on when on distribution

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:54:26 AM

i think crowdsale was end in last week , keep for see dev update on when on distribution

So, it is great!!! waiting for the final distribution )))) It may take some time. The amount of the participants is very big. It may be not so fast.
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:12:39 PM

So, it is great!!! waiting for the final distribution )))) It may take some time. The amount of the participants is very big. It may be not so fast.
should be for the distribution can be quick because for the join signatures campaigh not reach 100 people, and the bounty hunter must wait for long. even this is also willing to 2 weeks according to the time requested for distribution
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:34:59 AM

should be for the distribution can be quick because for the join signatures campaigh not reach 100 people, and the bounty hunter must wait for long. even this is also willing to 2 weeks according to the time requested for distribution

Agree on this, till now there's no single news about the distribution. the bounty participants are in panic coz the the bounty manager itself is not replying.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Bighero76

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:50:35 PM

I lost a few ETH on this one.

The team was too amateurish to succeed and went thru many changes. I don't think anyone will make money on this, except for the owners. Hoping it wasn't a scam.

This is probably a lesson on how not to make an ICO.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:05:22 PM

The team was too amateurish to succeed and went thru many changes. I don't think anyone will make money on this, except for the owners. Hoping it wasn't a scam.

What happened to original CEO Terry Tata af Microsoft? https://www.linkedin.com/in/terry-tata-a862649a

He take money and run?
it seems so him deleting linkedin profile and run but other social media still available

let's pray and stay positive thinking if umbrellacoin not scam

if umbrellacoin scam it will make ICO worse and maybe in the future there will be no ICO anymore because all country will ban
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:55:08 AM

What happened to original CEO Terry Tata af Microsoft? https://www.linkedin.com/in/terry-tata-a862649a

He take money and run?
it seems so him deleting linkedin profile and run but other social media still available

let's pray and stay positive thinking if umbrellacoin not scam

if umbrellacoin scam it will make ICO worse and maybe in the future there will be no ICO anymore because all country will ban

and i'm making sure they won't get away with this when this happens. i'm giving you another week for this. hope we hear from you sooner.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:40:49 AM

Crowdsale end on October, 20 but i don't receive the bounty rewards. is the bounty hasn't distributed yet??

bitcointalk.org
umbrellacoin (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:49:11 AM

The old team did not "run away with the money" and dump the project on us. We are still running the projects with the funds raised from the crowdsale. Most of us were already helping with the project when the news occurred and we wanted to continue running it.  Ryan, Emilio and Alex have been active in our telegram and discord when they've had time.

We're still running the project, posting updates and working on our code. We've had a lot to deal with as the transition occurred including rehosting the website, reworking the whitepaper, doing the burn, hiring devs, calculating the bounty, trying to get listed on more exchanges, and doing more marketing. We've been juggling all of these things and doing our best. We haven't been as active as we'd like posting updates because of this but are still trying to keep you updated with major developments.

We're sorry about the delay in distributing bounties. Our manager has been very busy. We're distributing the bounties starting tomorrow. We thought it would take 3-4 weeks to distribute, and we're at just about 3 weeks. Thanks for your patience.
umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:03:57 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 02:46:53 AM by umbrellacoin

Actually, we're going to try to get through the signature and translation bounties tonight. fb/twitter will start tomorrow. Again, thanks for your patience.

If you need help seeing the UMC in your wallet, go to this link https://www.umbrellacoin.org/crowdfund/token-faq/
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:50:00 AM

received of bounty signature campaign ,
i get 104 token UMC
so totaly of bounty reduce ?
i think totaly of bounty 1.200.000
please give announce
umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:59:35 AM

received of bounty signature campaign ,
i get 104 token UMC
so totaly of bounty reduce ?
i think totaly of bounty 1.200.000
please give announce

Yes the bounty is 1.2% of total distribution. We had a burn of unsold tokens, so the amount paid out in the bounty was reduced as well to make sure the bounty was still 1.2%. The burn included a portion of dev team tokens.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:01:44 AM

thank for give announce,
i hope for can coming a big exchange , hitbtc or coinexchange
thank you for payment
umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:19:04 AM

thank for give announce,
i hope for can coming a big exchange , hitbtc or coinexchange
thank you for payment

We've been in contact with different exchanges to get listed, but many are slow to respond or tough to get listed. I think with some of the regulation announcements, they're taking it slow. Even a project that raised much more than us like Blockcat is only listed on EtherDelta and Cryptopia.
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:42:01 AM

I understand there have been delays in bounty distribution etc. and I wish some of their pace was faster. I don't get the accusation of running away though. I've been in the project as an investor from the start, and seen them through the ups and downs. Running away with the money would imply the new team doesn't have funds, but they're saying they do. They've also complied with investor demands and burnt the tokens creating a greater supply for early investors like us, and even given us higher UMC tokens. The part which I am pleased with after the exit of the team, they have successfully transitioned and have a new dev working on their project and he has enabled many scenarios. I played with the app, and loved it. I'd encourage others to do the same.There was some fuck up with the rehosting, but I don't care as long as I was given free UMC for the same amount of ETH.

I didn't take part in the bounty campaign, but I do hope that the team takes action on that front quick so that these bogus accusations go away. I understand the desire to be on other exchanges, but looks like even IoTA is barely on any exchanges, forget UMC. We have to contend with trading on Etherdelta I guess.
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:32:26 AM

I understand there have been delays in bounty distribution etc. and I wish some of their pace was faster. I don't get the accusation of running away though. I've been in the project as an investor from the start, and seen them through the ups and downs. Running away with the money would imply the new team doesn't have funds, but they're saying they do. They've also complied with investor demands and burnt the tokens creating a greater supply for early investors like us, and even given us higher UMC tokens. The part which I am pleased with after the exit of the team, they have successfully transitioned and have a new dev working on their project and he has enabled many scenarios. I played with the app, and loved it. I'd encourage others to do the same.There was some fuck up with the rehosting, but I don't care as long as I was given free UMC for the same amount of ETH.

I didn't take part in the bounty campaign, but I do hope that the team takes action on that front quick so that these bogus accusations go away. I understand the desire to be on other exchanges, but looks like even IoTA is barely on any exchanges, forget UMC. We have to contend with trading on Etherdelta I guess.

I totally agree. I've been in here since before the sale, and following their updates and been in their telegram and discord. The communities there are much more understanding because they actually talk to the team rather than posting here. I remember when people actually thought their dev team was fake, lol and now they think they're real? The team is on telegram and discord if you just go talk to them. The fact is their project has delivered more than 90% of tokens. They actually have a working beta that is close to ready for the public. Lol Tezos and Filecoin raised 200 million with nothing, and probably will never give anything.

If they get the marketing together, they can present a WORKING crypto product. Monaco literally raised tens of millions with nothing other than a fancy website. I'd rather invest in the guys who have stuff working instead of the guys who yell the loudest. Eventually the market will respond.
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

Well said Ticterine. Yeah we've stood here since Day 1 and seen the drama unfold. I do wish for higher community participation by the new team members and more regular updates on Twitter, but sometimes I've taken the pain of looking at their Github and everything which I see there looks optimistic. I understand people's concern on bounties and all, but I find the leap of faith hard to comprehend and putting out people's profiles and hunting them down. After all, they'd to step down due to company policies I'd rather let them rest especially when they handed over the funds as per the new team, and even let go of their UMC tokens. I have worked in big corporations and I know how bureacratic everything can be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: