Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management  (Read 65461 times)
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:47:31 PM

thanks, i have received my payments. but I have not found a stock for exchange this coin. etherdelta? maybe just there right?
hopefully this coin is in a decent market. currently only available in etherdelta and I do not want to sell it now.
umbrellacoin (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:52:50 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 10:14:15 PM by umbrellacoin

OMG! This ico having trouble with other large insurance companies? What are you going to do about that dev? Why are you having trouble now if this ico is decentralized after all?

The system may be decentralized, but they took exception with using the umbrella name and logo. The dev team is still responsible for this just like any project is responsible for their name and branding. We're going to comply and rebrand the project. There will not be any other disruption.

thanks, i have received my payments. but I have not found a stock for exchange this coin. etherdelta? maybe just there right?
hopefully this coin is in a decent market. currently only available in etherdelta and I do not want to sell it now.

Yes only on etherdelta for now, but we're trying hard to get listed on another exchange. One thing we notice when trying to get listed is that many exchanges allow for users not affiliated with the dev team to submit tickets. We encourage you to help us try and create demand for UMC on these exchanges.

Our new app is hosted at http://staging.umc.meteorapp.com
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

And where official announce?  Shocked Why you write here this? You must made official announce on first page and etc. and contact to all investors!
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:13:43 PM

And where official announce?  Shocked Why you write here this? You must made official announce on first page and etc. and contact to all investors!

Nice idea so people will not miss it, but i think not all announcement must added to first page, only some important announcement like exchange will add to first page. Usually other project also like that
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

Umbrella Coin [UMC] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/UMC/BTC
Umbrella Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/UMC

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/UMC/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/UMC[/img][/url]

UMC-BTC Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/UMC/BTC
UMC-ETH Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/UMC/ETH
UMC-DOGE Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/UMC/DOGE
UMC-WAVES Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/UMC/WAVES
UMC-USD Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/UMC/USD
UMC-RUR Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/UMC/RUR

Donate UMC coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:15:47 PM

Nice to see Umbrella on Yobit. Waiting for x10 soon.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:48:31 AM

nice for come on yobit , appreciate for dev
we hope on market can pump , and i see this project its was succes , and keep for supporting dev for build this token

umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:30:58 AM

Quick update: development has been going well and we're working on the rebrand as a team. We're integrating the web app with our smart contracts and should have transfers and storage working soon on the app.

With respect to the rebrand, our official name is going to be Unicoin. New domain details coming soon, but here is our new logo.

Budycakrog

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:41:24 AM

Quick update: development has been going well and we're working on the rebrand as a team. We're integrating the web app with our smart contracts and should have transfers and storage working soon on the app.

With respect to the rebrand, our official name is going to be Unicoin. New domain details coming soon, but here is our new logo.

appreciate dev for a  new consep and keep build this token , i see this  a potensial for growing in the world
if dev stay and always for  work hard for build this token

phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:14:04 PM

ico price is 0.5$ , the supply is 70m tokens so the cap is
35m $. if we can in top 50, we get x3 but seem it quite difficult
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

Seem difficult for now, I see on yobit this coin price now 629 satoshi, it's very far from ico price. Maybe after the team release a news about partnership with company can help this coin price increase
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:01:47 PM

are your seriously ?
i see on yobit the price only 1000 satoshi why decrease too much not increase someone join ICO to get profit not lose  Undecided
frcat

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:46:43 AM

What news about updated roadmap? New exchanges, partnership, development? Can you list UMC at last to HitBtc ?
Budycakrog

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:44:18 AM

keep for support this project , and stay for see any update
hope that itss can a positif news for a coming on big exchange and add on coinmarketcap
so it can pump go to moon

umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:53:15 PM

What news about updated roadmap? New exchanges, partnership, development? Can you list UMC at last to HitBtc ?

We're still listed on yobit for now and still working on an updated roadmap. Our focus has really been on the rebrand. Development is good - we have some smart contract integration working on the testnet and need to fully test different scenarios before moving forward. We're skeptical we'll get listed on hitBTC due to their very high listing + maintenance fee.

Also, our new name is going to be Unity Matrix Commons (UMC). UniCoin is already taken and even though the coin appears to be dead, we're not going to take any chances.
frcat

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:38:35 PM

We're still listed on yobit for now and still working on an updated roadmap. Our focus has really been on the rebrand. Development is good - we have some smart contract integration working on the testnet and need to fully test different scenarios before moving forward. We're skeptical we'll get listed on hitBTC due to their very high listing + maintenance fee.

Also, our new name is going to be Unity Matrix Commons (UMC). UniCoin is already taken and even though the coin appears to be dead, we're not going to take any chances.

But HitBTC much more better than Youbit. Look at their daily turnover. HitBTC now in top 4 exchanges. And they listing new tokens. Its good option for UMC at this moment.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:17:20 AM

I am happy to wait for the development of UMC to go forward. and as you can tell it is very interesting to follow.
Budycakrog

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:58:42 AM

it good for change a part of name , appreciate dev move forward for build this token go tothe moon
on market , give suprise for all people in the wolrd i promise umc it can go raise up

fajarkus12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:54:58 AM

I am happy to wait for the development of UMC to go forward. and as you can tell it is very interesting to follow.

I also wait a news about development this project, may be about partnership with other company. It can make people interested to buy this coin and this coin price can grow
frcat

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:20:27 PM

Do you planning partnership with other crypto-projects? And what about partnership with real insurance company?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: