Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management  (Read 65456 times)
hitler007

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:47:12 PM

I signed up on the demo and it looks really good. I can't understand why other people are losing their minds! guys this is a demo and not the final product, it is supposed to have bugs and whatnot...We are in here for long haul and we should not lose our patience. The devs are working very hard for us!
cryptodaking1

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:56:43 PM

I can't stop feeling sorry for all these jokers on this forum who just want to double their money overnight. That does not happen guys! even bitcoin took so many years before it started rallying! have some patience guys and let the devs do their jobs instead of constantly poking in their noses
financial_analyst21

Activity: 136
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

The contract on etherscan still has the Umbrellacoin name. Is this possible to change or you need to create a new one? Moreover, can you confirm the total supply of the tokens? Around 3mil, right?

Greek Accountant and Translator/Moderator Specialized in Banking/FinTech/Accounting/Investments ICOs
Previous Work  (https://goo.gl/Kx2Ysm)
umbrellacoin (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:48:17 PM

The contract on etherscan still has the Umbrellacoin name. Is this possible to change or you need to create a new one? Moreover, can you confirm the total supply of the tokens? Around 3mil, right?

We would need to create a new one which we're not going to pursue. Redistributing all of the tokens would be time consuming, and the token name on the blockchain was not named as one of the assets needed to change as part of the rebrand. Total token supply is around 11m when factoring in public sale, private sale, bounty and team.

Also quick announcement, we've been primarily using telegram and Twitter as a means of distributing news. The team thinks there are far too many communication channels to post the same updates. We have an updated roadmap, a working beta integrated with the blockchain, and partnerships in the works.

Everyone should monitor our news site, Twitter, and telegram for more updates and please drop in to say hello. Many people chronically have the same questions Smiley

https://www.unitymatrixcommons.com/news/
https://twitter.com/um_coin
https://t.me/joinchat/GL4DYE2TBhs7CeyURp2vxQ

Ouyunk

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

We would need to create a new one which we're not going to pursue. Redistributing all of the tokens would be time consuming, and the token name on the blockchain was not named as one of the assets needed to change as part of the rebrand. Total token supply is around 11m when factoring in public sale, private sale, bounty and team.

Also quick announcement, we've been primarily using telegram and Twitter as a means of distributing news. The team thinks there are far too many communication channels to post the same updates. We have an updated roadmap, a working beta integrated with the blockchain, and partnerships in the works.

Everyone should monitor our news site, Twitter, and telegram for more updates and please drop in to say hello. Many people chronically have the same questions Smiley

if you create a new token, what about investors who have already bought your token through ICO? whether it will be renamed automatically? or should I exchange it with your new token?
umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:35:48 PM

if you create a new token, what about investors who have already bought your token through ICO? whether it will be renamed automatically? or should I exchange it with your new token?

The problems you outlined is why we're not creating a new token.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

UMC Dev
 Last Active:   Today at 01:40:21 AM
Think to leav us some words when you come back next time

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

UMC Dev

Not much to say here that hasn't already been said on other forms of media. We deployed a working version of the app to our test environment and are currently figuring out the best way to do end-to-end testing before going live. We're still on track for our current roadmap and if testing goes well we should be able to beat the schedule. We have interest from another company in potentially partnering/merging, but they'd like to see our app getting used before we go forward.

Hope you all had a great holiday season!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

UMC Dev

Not much to say here that hasn't already been said on other forms of media. We deployed a working version of the app to our test environment and are currently figuring out the best way to do end-to-end testing before going live. We're still on track for our current roadmap and if testing goes well we should be able to beat the schedule. We have interest from another company in potentially partnering/merging, but they'd like to see our app getting used before we go forward.

Hope you all had a great holiday season!

glad to hear this! When will be good exhanges? At last Kukoin would be nice
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

Unity Matrix Common i see this token is increase about on price , but this token must to support and continous for give a building for
growing to potensial in future, and price go up , appreciate for dev for work hard and team to stay and give update
and growing

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

Why UMC still not added to biggest exhanges? At last hit to kukoin not too hard still. And all tokens there growing like crazy.
Your competitor (Ixledger) made 10x for last month only on HitBTC... and this is without top exhanges...
umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

Why UMC still not added to biggest exhanges? At last hit to kukoin not too hard still. And all tokens there growing like crazy.
Your competitor (Ixledger) made 10x for last month only on HitBTC... and this is without top exhanges...

We're working on getting added to different exchanges, but our main focus right now is developing and testing the product (which actually has some bugs we discovered last night). We're hoping that we'll get added to bigger exchanges at a time that coincides with our launch. We know its frustrating to wait, but it's been VERY frustrating for us dealing with different exchanges and trying to get listed. Thanks for your continued support!
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

the price of UMC tokens in Yobit did not increase significantly, I was one of the participating in the ICO UMC token, but the price still has not reached the ICO price, what is your development for the next dev? maybe listing in new market would be better for UMC token project
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

We're working on getting added to different exchanges, but our main focus right now is developing and testing the product (which actually has some bugs we discovered last night). We're hoping that we'll get added to bigger exchanges at a time that coincides with our launch. We know its frustrating to wait, but it's been VERY frustrating for us dealing with different exchanges and trying to get listed. Thanks for your continued support!

I believe on you dev, everyone is lost their patient , because the token is keep on dumping, maybe listing in the new market, become something great to UMC, maybe binance, I see the market is keep develope to a great market in crypto
SportbetMaster

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

this is an erc20 token withe low supply the price should be not less then $5 but for this we need the DEV team support and the comunty support, no matter if the product is released or not; we can get more investor from promoting UMC and adding it on some echange else than Yobit.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
SportbetMaster

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Sorry but we already have WeTrust for what you are trying to do with this project . I recommend you to sell your insanely overpriced tokens after the ICO and buy WeTrust tokens or better keep the ETH.

yes that's what we will do; I assume now that this token is overpriced, while other token have made huge progress without even raising a cent; umc stays idle.
 90% of the world's population suffers from deep stress, you could at least help your supporters and distract them with other exchanges, maybe we could buy a drug with UMC token one day  Undecided

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
Testnet48

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

Sorry but we already have WeTrust for what you are trying to do with this project . I recommend you to sell your insanely overpriced tokens after the ICO and buy WeTrust tokens or better keep the ETH.

yes that's what we will do; I assume now that this token is overpriced, while other token have made huge progress without even raising a cent; umc stays idle.
 90% of the world's population suffers from deep stress, you could at least help your supporters and distract them with other exchanges, maybe we could buy a drug with UMC token one day  Undecided

I posted earlier in the thread about how it was obvious this team put ICO money into their pockets and dumped the project on the current team.

No one listened, I got out much earlier and now if you are still in you are down -

Their demo is the same one they had during the ICO, it hasn't changed. But people just ignore this. ICO was 600 UMC, plus you got 600 free so 1 eth to 1600 or .000625 ratio. Current price is 0.0000101 on etherdelta.

That is a -98.384 % if you chose to ignore warnings  Roll Eyes   those who mocked me before, hope it was worth losing all your eth that would now be worth 1k
umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

90% of the world's population suffers from deep stress, you could at least help your supporters and distract them with other exchanges, maybe we could buy a drug with UMC token one day  Undecided

I posted earlier in the thread about how it was obvious this team put ICO money into their pockets and dumped the project on the current team.

No one listened, I got out much earlier and now if you are still in you are down -

Their demo is the same one they had during the ICO, it hasn't changed. But people just ignore this. ICO was 600 UMC, plus you got 600 free so 1 eth to 1600 or .000625 ratio. Current price is 0.0000101 on etherdelta.

That is a -98.384 % if you chose to ignore warnings  Roll Eyes   those who mocked me before, hope it was worth losing all your eth that would now be worth 1k

If you're out on the project, I suggest you don't come in here and continuously spout baseless FUD. The current team would never have agreed to take on the project if they didn't have every opportunity to succeed and you can see our github activity clearly here https://github.com/umccoin/umc-api

We have a demo video of the project working locally end-to-end and we're figuring out the best way to beta test the application with a small user audience. Regardless of what anyone says, UMC is working to deliver a functional product and we will continue to do so.

1. User A opens a policy for X. Their wallet is debited and coins inserted to shared float wallet
2. Cool down period expires
3. User A opens a claim against policy, with proper boundaries for max
4. Random users vote on validity of claim
5. Claim expires and vote is tallied
6a. If successful, shared float pool transfers to user's wallet
6b. If unsuccessful, no op
aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

Finally i found media information about Umbrella Coin .

https://etherdelta.com/#UMC-ETH

Is it the same , just rebrend?

Just for sure.

P.S. watching

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BVG

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

90% of the world's population suffers from deep stress, you could at least help your supporters and distract them with other exchanges, maybe we could buy a drug with UMC token one day  Undecided

That is a -98.384 % if you chose to ignore warnings  Roll Eyes   those who mocked me before, hope it was worth losing all your eth that would now be worth 1k

If you're out on the project, I suggest you don't come in here and continuously spout baseless FUD. The current team would never have agreed to take on the project if they didn't have every opportunity to succeed and you can see our github activity clearly here https://github.com/umccoin/umc-api

We have a demo video of the project working locally end-to-end and we're figuring out the best way to beta test the application with a small user audience. Regardless of what anyone says, UMC is working to deliver a functional product and we will continue to do so.

1. User A opens a policy for X. Their wallet is debited and coins inserted to shared float wallet
2. Cool down period expires
3. User A opens a claim against policy, with proper boundaries for max
4. Random users vote on validity of claim
5. Claim expires and vote is tallied
6a. If successful, shared float pool transfers to user's wallet
6b. If unsuccessful, no op

It is a pity, of course, that everything is not moving as quickly and successfully as we would like,
but in general, if the project is working and is moving towards its stated goal, then it is already good.
We are waiting and we hope that the children will please us with their results and development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: