Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sign message and get some btc if you have fund in your btc address  (Read 553 times)
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:29:18 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 10:31:12 AM by bapparabi

Hi

if you have fund in your wallet and able to sign message then this option you can make some btc ...

Its can Be small amount no need  for high amount
[/b]

How you need to provide btc address in which you have funds i will send you message need to be signed and you provide me signed message then i will claim and tell you how much you can get for your btc ..

So post your btc address you have fund in it and i will send message what to sign ...

This claiming lumens form http://stellar.org/  so if you already have claimed using thet address not need to put as it will not work

More higher balance you have more lumen i can claim and provide you ...

I will provide I will provide 80% of what you get .. as i have to pay fees and exchange charge ..

Claim will be done if you have any balance as on  June 26, 2017.  and we get as per that it can be small amount or big

Sign this message from your btc wallet

Code:
Stellar.org Bitcoin Giveaway Round 2: GBUBINDPHFAHIHD5SKSCTDDBZO3FORWYJ7CDIO555GOIL6AOUFC7NJVN

and provide me btc address and sign message so i can claim and send you btc

Hope we all can make some btc for btc we have in our wallet ..

Pm me if you need any more info
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:16:40 AM

if you have small fund then also we will try to get some ..pm me if oyu need any more info
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:36:24 AM

When is the last hour to submit the btc address and what is the minimum amount of btc the wallet should have? Does one have to keep the bitcoins till the lumen is disbursed or can use the btc after submission?
chinapeople

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

Thank for this post. I will try to claim on mine
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:55:42 AM

When is the last hour to submit the btc address and what is the minimum amount of btc the wallet should have? Does one have to keep the bitcoins till the lumen is disbursed or can use the btc after submission?

if you have balance on June 26, 2017 we can claim you just need to provide me btc address that fund have and sign message and we will try to claim

Thank for this post. I will try to claim on mine

pm send with detail
Fishbones78

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

I will try to sign a message later this evening, although the address only holds ~0.03/4, so not very much. Any estimate on how much its worth? I know obviously I can do this alone but I can't be bothered with the hassle.
Thanks
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:32:07 AM

I will try to sign a message later this evening, although the address only holds ~0.03/4, so not very much. Any estimate on how much its worth? I know obviously I can do this alone but I can't be bothered with the hassle.
Thanks

if you have balance on  June 26, 2017 then as per that we can claim and tell you how much you can get that time when we do claim
Fishbones78

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:39:49 AM

Thanks

if you have balance on  June 26, 2017 then as per that we can claim and tell you how much you can get that time when we do claim
Hi
Okay sounds good. Just checked and should be good for about 0.05 (yes, I'm poor). I'll shuffle all of my wallets into one anyway as we get close to the 26th due to the incoming SEGWIT.
Cheers
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

Thanks

Hi
Okay sounds good. Just checked and should be good for about 0.05 (yes, I'm poor). I'll shuffle all of my wallets into one anyway as we get close to the 26th due to the incoming SEGWIT.
Cheers

we will try and see how much we an get so sign message and we will see it
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:20:35 AM

No one have fund in there wallet ..and don't want to get a chance to earn some btc ??
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:23:56 AM

No one have fund in there wallet ..and don't want to get a chance to earn some btc ??

We can all do it ourselves.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:26:47 AM

We can all do it ourselves.

yes i know all you can do it but for like small amount it will be difficult to get then exchange it and then get btc ..

By the way yes you can do it and any one can do it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: