Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to find lost bitcoins?  (Read 6357 times)
Vik87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:50:12 AM

Nobody could find them simply because they are not hidden in some place, island or garbage can, they are hidden by math and you can’t do anything about it so I personally think they can’t be fount nor used by anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:20:47 AM

Finding my missing bitcoin, I think that's impossible.
Even with the mine I think it is not necessarily getting the missing bitcoin.
bitcoin is lost because it is stored not because of scattered so it is very difficult to find it.

Good17757

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:41:26 AM

No one and never because you need private key to get that bitcoin back
bitcoinmedic

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

For Problems like this we oft can help http://www.bitcoinmedic.com. Contact us
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:38:53 PM

Nobody could find them simply because they are not hidden in some place, island or garbage can, they are hidden by math and you can’t do anything about it so I personally think they can’t be fount nor used by anyone.
f you have provided wrong bitcoin address and I think it impossible to find lost bitcoin in any transactions because you cannot privately message of those wallet owner. In other way of bitcoin lost is if your lost your key in your wallet address and it is so sad and big regrets will happen then.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

No one and never because you need private key to get that bitcoin back
i think if bitcoin sent to wrong address,it not lost,just landed to other people address,but how if that address not yet opened?i mean that address not generated,so is that bitcoin will appear in that address when it generated by someone.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:42:23 PM

I don’t think anyone can find those lost bitcoins not unless a good hacker can find those. But for regular people, if they lost the private key or forgot their bitcoin addresses and passwords then I don’t think it could be found.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:43:14 PM

Millions of bitcoins are considered lost. Who will find them?
Nobody finds them. Bitcoin lost are permanently lost forever. The best thing to do is to keep your wallet very safe in order not to loose your private keys
felixjhaye22

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:45:33 PM

it is not possible.who would care to find them?.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:36:36 PM

It is still a hard things to do for nowadays technology, to recover coins from someone wallet that is already dead. People that can find this lost bitcoins are, :
1. Someone with the credential info of the wallet.
2. Someone with a traces or clue that is enough to know the credential info of the wallet.
3. Someone with enough power and technology to brute force the wallet. And to make it done in a short time.
As i answer that 3 on top, i guess the investor would not want to share anything about their investment to others so no 1 and 2 is a no, and there are no technology can do a bruteforce  in a short time for nowadays technology. So, the answer is, no one will ever find it.
That is why, to make things better, if you hold on to bitcoin, you need a most trustable person to inherit your coins after you pass away. I suggest make a inheritance about the wallet info and inherit it to someone, your wife, son, daughter, etc. It is the right thing to do, because your bitcoin can be a useful thing for the live, and it will also help bitcoin to live as it will not increase the number of lost bitcoin.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:47:56 PM

it is not possible.who would care to find them?.
Unless by a miracle you are able to get into the wallet, other than that, there is no way to get access to lost bitcoins and most of them belongs to people who lost access to their wallets in the first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bennyxv

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

Yes, it is possible. I lost bitcoin to binary trading scam and I used the services of a hacker to recover all my bitcoins. His info is cybertronxiii@gmail.com
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

As I know, it is impossible to find lost bitcoins. bitcoin was encrypted with sha-256 so it take too much time too decrypt it (or if you have a quantum computer, you can do it easy)
ccris0637

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

As of now once a bitcoin is lost for example an owner lost his private key or other necessary credentials that is needed to access a BTC wallet then it will just be lost forever and stay in that wallet it is keep because currently there is still no way of accessing wallet through brute force or any decryption. This might possibly happen soon but would still take lots of calculation and time.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Quite impossible, you may recover lost Bitcoins by doing attack to the network.
51% attack may succeed if you have enough hashpower and stuffs.
Other than that, if you are trying to use brute force, it's kinda impossible for now.
So no, it's impossible to recover lost bitcoins.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

I think no one will find them because, the lost bitcoins are stuck in wallets that the owners forgot the password, and cracking those passwords will take immense amount of skill effort and time, a true prodigy in technology might solve it but as of now no one is capable of doing that.
Yaroslav19

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

Bpяд ли oни бyдyт вoзвpaщeны. Toлькo cпocoб дoбывaния и дoбывaния  Smiley
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

No one can do that except the the owner who lost or forgotten it, many bitcoins are already burn in an old hard drives, the owner died and the private key is lost, this are the bitcoin that will not retrieve and recover this will forgotten and lost forever.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

no one hehehe. the private keys are encrypted type of password and the only way to open is with that.. if the wallet has for example 1 or more bitcoin then maybe I will try to brute force it  Grin if it is not that difficult or so called ..old type of wallet maybe there is a possibility..
you can easily see them i you have the address just type it on ethplorer or in ethscanner there you go hahahaha you can stare at them 24 hours  Grin.. it will not be part of circulation like Pluto called dwar planet in coins dwarf sleeping bitcoins   Grin
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

Actually i never been experience of lossing my coin in the trading site's but as far as i know there is an information  of trading site that you can bring all your complain about what happening to your transaction,maybe its pending or unverified.while on the other hand some other exchange website is have there own rules that they said in there trading sites said  that wrong sending of coins can leads your coins to dissappear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: