c11
quark
qubit
groestl
keccak
Other - please specify in thread

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN]  (Read 25434 times)
tami

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:30:05 AM

Wow very nice and very interested with this coins.
whether bounty social media campaign will launched for this coins dev?
If already, where links for joining in this projects.  Grin
Sadly due to this being a reboot coin, and the original dev taking the premine, there is currently no dev fund available for bounties or campaigns. However, this is being worked on and is being established as we speak Smiley Currently all is being done out of my own pocket and in my free time.

Whaaaaaat?Huh  this is the second time that i heard you shitting on me abut the premine, lets be clear, lets say the truth of WHY you relaunched this coin..
cause you have been mining for months and you have now lets say 99-100 x 100? of the supply??
aout the premine i supposse i run with.. didnt i paid 0.25 btc to list the coin in coinexchange.io?
SENTCOINS TO FAUCET AND PAID CRYPTOCHAT?
didnt i made airdrop and paid bounties?? what you did? appart to bullshit on me??
I am really pissed with your scamy actitude, and i am going to report you, you please close this thread cause is NOT WELLCOME TAKEOVER.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tami

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:38:43 AM

hello tami,
I am having a fair number of issues making your coin run properly with my pool. Most other coins seem to run quite well right now, so I was hoping to ask you a few questions and maybe figure a few things out.
Otherwise I may have to remove XGTC from my pool if I cant get it to run cleanly.

YOUR LAST PM
did you asked me if you can takeover the coin and shit on my face as you can be the holy man and me the scammer HuhHuh??

tami

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:42:42 AM

so basically, i made a coin, made improvments paid to other developer with ppremined coins, paid exchanges , explorer etc, faucet bounties, etc, and becausse you've been lonely mining for months and you have millions now you decice to relaunch , oh poor guy has no coins for development cause i run out with the money.. i hope you ask sorry to me and t this community you are trying to scam
Mast3rCoin

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:43:39 AM

Dev, just like this : cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://107.161.95.108:3433 -u [walletaddress] -p [password] x c=XGTC
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:02:32 AM

new coin or old coin dev, or only new wallet system ?
how much total premine ?
any bounty or airdroop

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:06:23 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 07:21:03 AM by l8nit3

so basically, i made a coin, made improvments paid to other developer with ppremined coins, paid exchanges , explorer etc, faucet bounties, etc, and becausse you've been lonely mining for months and you have millions now you decice to relaunch , oh poor guy has no coins for development cause i run out with the money.. i hope you ask sorry to me and t this community you are trying to scam

First:
 "millions"? absolutely not, mined with a small zeus blizzard.

Second:
 Last post by you:
maybe mining pool was on a wrong chain
While your coin, code and community fell apart... asking for your help with no reply.

Third:
Keep your scam accusations to yourself, look at my history on this form and in crypto in general. I have done nothing but attempt to assist each community I have been a part of. Ask many users on here or as stated above, check my post history.... In fact, I was very vocal in your own thread, and attempted to help you in any way I could.

Fourth:
In no way have any of those bounties been wiped out, or denied. I myself received a small bounty for the pool, which was used in a giveaway in the first stages of my pool [nomp & unomp]

Fifth:
I have nothing but support up untill now from what WAS your community. You left them hanging [see point 2]

Sixth:
This is Easily Solved, fork to a "classic" version like ZCASH and ETH. You have the "original" code anyways, and my proposed changes for 2.0 will kick in at block 450,000. Make the fork at the same time and the coins will split, you "developing" yours and me on 2.0. I will work on a logo change ASAP.

Seventh:
I have made more progress in 48 hours then you have shown in months. Do you have an explanation for those you are claiming to stand for? Where have you been? Why was everything fine when I was building a new, less buggy, wallet FOR YOU FOR FREE? You didnt show up then, and had no issue with my work at that time. Why suddenly now, are you back on the forum?

And Finally:
I dont recall swearing in your thread, please use a little class in mine.
I did not know about the 0.25BTC for coinexchange.io listing and will publicly apologize now for not being fully informed. ON THAT MATTER ONLY.

.....made improvements ....

WHAT IMPROVEMENTS? You bought this coin, from a creation service, and when it broke you ran away and couldnt fix it. And now that I have, your suddenly back spamming my thread.
How many coins have your EXACT specs? 500 coin superblocks, POS superbolcks, even the 10% POS... seperately fine... but together, I smell a creation service.

no coins for development cause i run out with the money
[\quote]

Did not say for development, I am doing that by myself, I said for campaigns and bounties. If you actually read you'll see I was also working on that, so I would be able to run sig campaigns, dont need bounties yet because [as stated] I am doing each part myself.
tami

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

good luck
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:26:23 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 03:13:47 PM by l8nit3

good luck
All it would have taken, is for you to come back and say "Hey guys, sorry Ive been gone, and left you all with a broken wallet, heres why.."
And I would have gladly merged our code and gone at this as a team. Instead you come out of nowhere, calling me a scammer, swearing and generally being insulting when I did nothing more then fix your mess!
You have much to learn about responding to your communities needs and questions, which is exactly what I have done.
As stated in my post above, there are many ways we can resolve this, no need for the hostility. I have even gone back and edited any of my posts stating you "ran off" to "fund used by original dev"... as I have admitted to not being fully informed about the coinexchange.io buy-in. I WILL, however, continue developing my branch of this coin.
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:37:30 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 01:09:35 AM by l8nit3

new coin or old coin dev, or only new wallet system ?
how much total premine ?
any bounty or airdroop
This is a reboot coin, basically old specs [which are slowly being changed] and old premise, with new code/wallet and dev and possibly soon a newly forked chain, likely beginning at block 450,000 [We are at ~360K blocks now].
Currently there is no bounties as the original pre-mine belongs to and was used by the original dev. The initial pre-mine [remaining on original blockchain] was 10500000 XGTC.
oricatmos

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:08:25 AM

Day by day l8nit3 was the only who helped the comunity with a broken wallet that affects all the users, a coin without wallet is useless.

Tami, you have abandoned the comunity of the token and you are back when one user took the initiative to make improvements. What was the reason for not answer in the forum thread before? Why did you waste your money in a token you doesn't support?
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:29:55 PM

Day by day l8nit3 was the only who helped the comunity with a broken wallet that affects all the users, a coin without wallet is useless.

Tami, you have abandoned the comunity of the token and you are back when one user took the initiative to make improvements. What was the reason for not answer in the forum thread before? Why did you waste your money in a token you doesn't support?
Thank you for your kind words 😊 I am still working on updates in the background, but I will leave the decision up to the community while im away on vacation starting tomorrow (see post #2 for details).
If prefered, I will step down and leave the new wallet code for the community  to use (my changes are easily reversible should that be the choice.)
However , should the community approve and prefer my code/wallet and changes, then I will happily continue with development of XGTC.
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:31:44 PM

Pretty well chosen niche for a token. We'll see what would you do with your idea. Have fun and good luck dev.
kondrat84

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:00:13 PM

Fully support and good luck to all of us
boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:29:37 PM

Thank you for your kind words 😊 I am still working on updates in the background, but I will leave the decision up to the community while im away on vacation starting tomorrow (see post #2 for details).
If prefered, I will step down and leave the new wallet code for the community  to use (my changes are easily reversible should that be the choice.)
However , should the community approve and prefer my code/wallet and changes, then I will happily continue with development of XGTC.

That is a great news. I have been saving these for about 6 months, never been able to sync up a wallet ( and oh I tried). Grabbed a few more for the ride. The code/wallet you are most passionate about or want to try out would be the most appropriate. Thanks for all the updates.
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:58:21 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 10:03:56 PM by l8nit3

The support coming in is incredible and much appreciated. It was stated above that a coin is worthless without a wallet... this is equally true of its community. Without support from users the entire project is a moot point.
So again thank you all and I will do my best to meet all demands and needs of the users as quickly and effeciently as I possibly can 😊
ex_mac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

New GirlsToken-2.0 pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=XGTC

Bounty/Donate: GeHTMMwNLhqRwJBaevjE3kUT9AUKC9CsM2 (XGTC)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1787
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/XGTC

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
LainL1

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

is this token special for girls/womans ?
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

Right this moment, no.... there isnt much special about this coin. However, this is only due to the way this coin began. (Please see earlier posts for details)

I am currently rebuilding the code base, and getting the basics out to the community (wallet, explorer, etc) and once we have a fully solid and newer codebase, then advertising and partnerships will be worked on.

The goal (in my eyes)  for this coin is to eventually try to partner with or tie into organizations that help to guide young girls and young women into the tech or crypto field.

Having two daughters myself (both highly interested in computers) I would love to see more gender equality in this male dominated area. Full transparency I am a male, and am not perpetuating any idea otherwise
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:44:55 PM

New GirlsToken-2.0 pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=XGTC

Bounty/Donate: GeHTMMwNLhqRwJBaevjE3kUT9AUKC9CsM2 (XGTC)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1787
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/XGTC

Thank you very much, your pool has been  added to the OP 😊
LainL1

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:46:42 PM

Right this moment, no.... there isnt much special about this coin. However, this is only due to the way this coin began. (Please see earlier posts for details)

I am currently rebuilding the code base, and getting the basics out to the community (wallet, explorer, etc) and once we have a fully solid and newer codebase, then advertising and partnerships will be worked on.

The goal (in my eyes)  for this coin is to eventually try to partner with or tie into organizations that help to guide young girls and young women into the tech or crypto field.

Having two daughters myself (both highly interested in computers) I would love to see more gender equality in this male dominated area. Full transparency I am a male, and am not perpetuating any idea otherwise

An interesting concept, to enhance the role of women in the world of computers, especially the world of crypto. Good luck Dev
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: