Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here4Trades  (Read 1184 times)
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:01:12 PM

http://imgur.com/a/QjmG8

edit to add profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=954897

Here4Trades I will call you a liar .  CAUTION should be used when dealing with you.  I will say you are part of the relentless scammer group on this forum. Scammers make it a habit of "getting a green account" farming trust then selling the account to scam others.  No one has to believe anything I have to say.  But legitimate users should be warned about dealing with you.

Vod, posted about Btctacct, wanting to create a FAKE passport. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017789.msg20158381#msg20158381

So you came to his defense and wanted this forum to believe Btctacct is an honest guy  Roll Eyes who received double what he should and did the right thing by returning it.  AND you added OGNasty Escrow.

I looked at the OG transaction and thread then said it STINKS.  

You went further and discredited OGNasty Escrow Services claiming he released funds without reading a message you sent.  When you claimed that I knew you were 100% fullashit!  I don't know OGNasty, never dealt with em, but from what I know, I would trust OGNasty Escrow Services and not worry a bit.    IF anyone here has a reputation it would be OGNasty over us both! SHAME the fuck on YOU for trying to discredit and involve OGNasty in your scam!  

So now, here is what really happened:

Here4Trades and Btctacct are either the SAME person or at the very least ASSOCIATED. I think the same, but let's pretend they are 2 different people.
Those 2 user names want to "add credibility/trust" via a fake transaction  
Here4Trades contacts OGNasty Escrow  
Here4Trades sends from Wallet #1 18eJ4uQ4PCaMEo8v4PHQifo7scyEAULbcW  to OG escrow 168WXhArv7Fasqvi2xm5MQMfLhG18jifMe and to himself Wallet #2  1EgwcFMUE3e23FUNh8tUhRA81crGfp4hsa
From Wallet #2 1EgwcFMUE3e23FUNh8tUhRA81crGfp4hsa Here4Trades sends to Btctacct 1NtrLUuQ9XJnj1dFoc6MrksfehuJAXFCNV AND to Secondtrade 1JBDTCmBzSD6vFMAA4iQZsUu7nAiTRyj4j
Then Btctacct sends to Coinimal and to another wallet (which I don't doubt is Here4Trades getting the funds returned)
ONCE Here4Trades regains his funds........He tells OG to release the coins to Btctacct 1NtrLUuQ9XJnj1dFoc6MrksfehuJAXFCNV
Then Btctacct returns the funds to Here4Trades via Secondtrade Roll Eyes

Straight Up Circle Jerk

You scammers have made a LOT and I mean a LOT of money scamming.  I have no doubt you have many many Alt's  Roll Eyes  I'm sure I'll be seeing em in this thread  Roll Eyes As they will learn from your mistakes.

I don't TAG someone without reason, I provide a link. Let someone make their own decisions.  

BTW when you leave me Retaliatory Feedback  Roll Eyes ~~write me a poem (I'm still cheesing on Lauda's  Cheesy)

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:31:11 AM

Here4Trades I will call you a liar .  CAUTION should be used when dealing with you.  I will say you are part of the relentless scammer group on this forum. Scammers make it a habit of "getting a green account" farming trust then selling the account to scam others.  No one has to believe anything I have to say.  But legitimate users should be warned about dealing with you.

Vod, posted about Btctacct, wanting to create a FAKE passport. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017789.msg20158381#msg20158381

So you came to his defense and wanted this forum to believe Btctacct is an honest guy  Roll Eyes who received double what he should and did the right thing by returning it.  AND you added OGNasty Escrow.

You went further and discredited OGNasty Escrow Services claiming he released funds without reading a message you sent.  When you claimed that I knew you were 100% fullashit!  I don't know OGNasty, never dealt with em, but from what I know, I would trust OGNasty Escrow Services and not worry a bit.    IF anyone here has a reputation it would be OGNasty over us both! SHAME the fuck on YOU for trying to discredit and involve OGNasty in your scam!  

Here4Trades and Btctacct are either the SAME person or at the very least ASSOCIATED. I think the same, but let's pretend they are 2 different people.
Here4Trades sends from Wallet #1 18eJ4uQ4PCaMEo8v4PHQifo7scyEAULbcW  to OG escrow 168WXhArv7Fasqvi2xm5MQMfLhG18jifMe and to himself Wallet #2  1EgwcFMUE3e23FUNh8tUhRA81crGfp4hsa
From Wallet #2 1EgwcFMUE3e23FUNh8tUhRA81crGfp4hsa Here4Trades sends to Btctacct 1NtrLUuQ9XJnj1dFoc6MrksfehuJAXFCNV AND to Secondtrade 1JBDTCmBzSD6vFMAA4iQZsUu7nAiTRyj4j
Then Btctacct sends to Coinimal and to another wallet (which I don't doubt is Here4Trades getting the funds returned)
ONCE Here4Trades regains his funds........He tells OG to release the coins to Btctacct 1NtrLUuQ9XJnj1dFoc6MrksfehuJAXFCNV

Straight Up Circle Jerk

You scammers have made a LOT and I mean a LOT of money scamming.  I have no doubt you have many many Alt's  Roll Eyes  I'm sure I'll be seeing em in this thread  Roll Eyes As they will learn from your mistakes.

I don't TAG someone without reason, I provide a link. Let someone make their own decisions.  

BTW when you leave me Retaliatory Feedback  Roll Eyes ~~write me a poem (I'm still cheesing on Lauda's  Cheesy)

quoted for reference.

Ok , I will go to MG and had a copy of the transaction me bewteen us plus I will upload the PMs from forum and will have someone to check them.

You are a silly scumbag with alts. I bet you are this con man https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62399 .

you two act so similar.

See you tomorrow.  11 pm here. Tomorrow I release the info. I dont have time to talk with kids with no trade history and baseless acusations.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:35:52 AM

Straight Up Circle Jerk

quoted for reference.

Ok , I will go to MG and had a copy of the transaction me bewteen us plus I will upload the PMs from forum and will have someone to check them.

You are a silly scumbag with alts. I bet you are this con man https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62399 .

you two act so similar.

See you tomorrow.  11 pm here. Tomorrow I release the info. I dont have time to talk with kids with no trade history and baseless acusations.

Ahhhhh I'm laughing hard tonight between this post and the guy that keeps sending me PM's  Cheesy Cheesy

You see the difference between you and me is I don't fuck around with the truth.  It's always easier to remember the truth than a lie  Wink

I got 1 account buddy THIS ONE and let me give you the history and A BET that what I say is true (tell all your scammer buddies):

I was a Newbie and didn't understand BTC.  My dumbass actually got involved with a doubler Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes did a google search and found this forum.  I came on to warn and call scam.  I didn't think I would be a member of this community.  Didn't think I would be back.  I didn't put time into thinking of a name or password or anything.  I created a name, posted about the scam and done.  I didn't even remember the name/password.  I didn't care about the account or even this board.

BUT then I started learning about BTC I thought hmmmmmm maybe I should join I have things to learn and add to this community and I created my name/account/password and have used it ever since.

So here is the bet:

You see I like my name, I like my reputation for busting out scamming pricks. Pricks like you who not only destroy this forum but the very essence of BTC You make it look dirty and cheap like you.  My account will NEVER be for sale.  My account will NEVER ask for a loan.  My account will NEVER be involved in any bullshit ........why? Because I'm not interested in scamming anyone/adding bullshit to this forum.  In real life I have the SAME REPUTATION SAME MORAL VALUES I can hold your $ and it will be the SAME SERIAL NUMBERS put in my possession.  That's why scamming pricks like you get on my fuckin nerves You think your slick, you think it's cool to fuckin lie and steal=GTFOH POS Roll Eyes!

The owner/anyone who can verify my logins, ips will be able to see 1 account THIS ONE never ever any other logging in from the same shit ever since I came aboard.  I don't use tors, vpns, etc, don't need to and I won't explain why to someone like you  Roll Eyes

But after whomever can verify what I say is true:  DELETE YOUR SHITTY SCAMMING ACCOUNT AND NEVER COME BACK (at least with that name  Roll Eyes) IF I'M LYING? I'll delete/never come back~~deal?  I don't gotta worry it will be nice to see you FUCK OFF.

Nope I'm not that loser.

I do not trade here and I am looking into learning and using the exchange.  I did once post an AGC but no interest except from some silly fool who thought I'd give it up first lol.

And to your SAD ASS ATTEMPT loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You're gonna "go to MG and had a copy of the transaction " looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool come on bro more bs  Cheesy

Ya don't gotta go anywhere it should already be in your possession I've sent and received MG you getta receipt.  Not to mention when you were trying to defend the scam you said "it's WU/MG related" looooooooooooooooooool

You got caught plain and simple now you back peddling and pulling out the photoshopped kitchen sink? looooooooooooool

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh scammers here are fuckin HILARIOUS  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Take my BET and GTFOH

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Here4Trades

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:12:56 AM

Ok you wanna bet on this ? How much should I send to escrow ? I bet you 500$ worth of BTC take it or run. Who's proven right won the bet. Any escrow is ok.
SnixPoker

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

SNIX

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:32:16 AM

Mammabitcoin2u is a troll. Pls rank him away that these kiddie action stop soon.
I nerver heard from him and he just came from nowhere and call me a scammer without any proofs or something like this.
I think he hates his live.

Here4Trades

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:54:35 PM

Bump, will mammabitcoin2u accept this public bet ?
I'm waiting the bet to be accepted and escrowed. Otherwise your words worth nothing to me.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:10:27 PM

Ok you wanna bet on this ? How much should I send to escrow ? I bet you 500$ worth of BTC take it or run. Who's proven right won the bet. Any escrow is ok.

~snip

quoted for reference.

you two act so similar.

Silly scammer you said and you quoted for reference, you bet I am that user. I accepted your bet and invite this forum to double check what I claim.  After proving what I claim to be true, I want you to GTFOH.  I don't think I can say it any easier than that?

The only life you know is scamming (Paypal, Venmo, Hyatt, BTCCheesy) Although you have scammed many with various Alt's you finally come across someone who is calling you out for the scum that you are  Huh Does your dumbass really believe being in a foreign country using a VPN can hide you?
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

GTFOH already you are boring me lol Just like that dumbass below  Cheesy Cheesy

Mammabitcoin2u is a troll. Pls rank him away that these kiddie action stop soon.
I nerver heard from him and he just came from nowhere and call me a scammer without any proofs or something like this.
I think he hates his live.

looooooooool man you keep trolling me and a cannot seem to resist messaging me (when your mom is done changing your pampers, write me a poem dumbass not keep sending me messages)

Messages and Responses:
(already posted but have to repost due to many messages)
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Can you say me why you think im part of a scam group?
Anyway im no longer connection to megatilt cause its dead.

So pls remove that negativ reply or you will get the same senseless from big accounts.

lol

1 don't try to threaten me in a pm or anywhere for that matter
2 just because you are "no longer connection" doesn't mean its ok what was done was done get it?
3 I don't give a shit what you write for feedback or say about me, I don't lie I don't cheat and I don't fucking scam
4 If you have a problem with me? Bring it out in the open let everyone see just as I do
5 Piss off and have a good day Cheesy

#2:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

ok. u must have a really sad life bro.
 Cheesy

have fun

No you gotta sad life you keep sending me messages  Roll Eyes

you really strange man haha
anyway, you should understand, that your references doesnt work, cause your trustlevel is too bad CAUSE you write stupid references. So it's just more funny.

Anyway, if you grow up, you will understand. Good life!  Cool

Come on man really you gonna just keep sending me silly messages? lol and then tell me to grown up?

How bout you grow up and just stop?  But if you like to play let's roll  Cheesy

Funny that you cant stop reply. Bye have fun.  Smiley

I do not block anyone from sending me messages.
When someone, including you, sends me a message?
Of course I respond.

Me too - so why you say i couldt stop if you do so?
A troll like you don't deserve a last word. You are annoying.

lol

You keep sending me messages Huh

#6 whew and when I get on I see this fresh one lol

You keep sending me messages?  Huh

I'll reply to #6 and spare me the outbox:  SnixPoker, why do you keep sending me silly messages, would you please stop? I don't need another pm saying Yes or No just stop dude although it's funny you are having a melt down it's still kinda sad  Cry LOOOOOOOOOOL

mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:11:16 PM

Bump, will mammabitcoin2u accept this public bet ?
I'm waiting the bet to be accepted and escrowed. Otherwise your words worth nothing to me.

No need to "bump" I was typing out my post above (that's if this post is quick enough to be below it)

Here4Trades

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:17:48 PM

You'r wrong. You have problems to understand simple English, you came here with a baseless acussation. I can prove you wrong. Do you accept the bet ? 500usd worth in BTC.I wont ever reply to any of yours post and procede to ignore you if you don't take this bet. If you don't just say no. If you do take any trusted escrow from this forum let me know and we both send 500$ worth. The one who the community prove wrong lose the bet. I didn't fake any transaction you troll.

I'm waiting for your reply but I and anyone whos looking at this post know your under 18yo and have no job either money or you can prove me wrong and take this bet  Roll Eyes ez 500$.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:44:15 PM

You'r wrong. You have problems to understand simple English, you came here with a baseless acussation. I can prove you wrong. Do you accept the bet ? 500usd worth in BTC.I wont ever reply to any of yours post and procede to ignore you if you don't take this bet. If you don't just say no. If you do take any trusted escrow from this forum let me know and we both send 500$ worth. The one who the community prove wrong lose the bet. I didn't fake any transaction you troll.

I'm waiting for your reply but I and anyone whos looking at this post know your under 18yo and have no job either money or you can prove me wrong and take this bet  Roll Eyes ez 500$.

Come on dude.  Let's stick to what's posted by YOU & ME:

You posted the bet and "quoted it for reference"  and I accepted it so let's finish that bet first  Wink

You aren't worth enough money for me to dig up your entire network of scams.  Your a piss scammer, couple dollars here n there, noted above. I'm crying tears laughing not only at you but myself for enjoying this

Didn't you say you're gonna come back at 11 pm - that's about 4.5 hrs from now to ummm try n figure out what to do

and LMAO at the ridiculous rest

Let's see what you come up with ...........I'm waiting for 11 pm.......everyone is  Roll Eyes

Here4Trades

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

Ignored. What a waste of time.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

~snip

So we don't have to wait til 11 anymore  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:46:30 PM

~snip

So we don't have to wait til 11 anymore  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Here4Trades  Last Active:   Today at 11:20:26 PM

Ok Here4Trades?  where is your posting?  It is 11:41 pm and I am here ........everyone is waiting  Roll Eyes  This big reveal?  Remember you are gonna shut me up? and show it all?

OH wait a second that's right YOU CAN'T FAKE EVERYTHING silly scammer GTFOH

blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:58:24 AM

Well, this is boring. But no offence here4trades, how will you  take a paper from MG? I just don't get this fact and mostly it is not possible.

Also why don't you want to share the transaction ID of money gram. For sure you are having it from the conversation with the other trader. It can be easily checked out and we can know for sure what mamabitcoins (or whatever his name is) is lying or not.

In any cases mamabitcoins ...try to find a job or something to do with your life.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

Well, this is boring. But no offence here4trades, how will you  take a paper from MG? I just don't get this fact and mostly it is not possible.

Also why don't you want to share the transaction ID of money gram. For sure you are having it from the conversation with the other trader. It can be easily checked out and we can know for sure what mamabitcoins (or whatever his name is) is lying or not.

In any cases mamabitcoins ...try to find a job or something to do with your life.

Agree, calling out this scammer on an open forum was boring.  I felt like a cat playing with a mouse who didn't know he will be dinner.

Here4Trades has a scam reputation on Pax, on this board, Reddit, and elsewhere  Wink he scams Paypal, Venmo, BTC and Hyatt Hotel gift cards.

It's pretty shitty when someone pays him and all he does is scam.

He DOESN'T HAVE any "proof" because it was FAKE.  Hey you can deal with him if you like, but others should be warned of this scum.

blo8i - You aren't going to find me lying. Don't need to.  Something to do with my life? ROFL I have done many things in my life and I earn everything I have with honest $ over 30 years baby I've been earning honest money and made a life for my family.

So pardon me if I say, you don't know shit and it would of been wiser to not speak on things you obviously don't know anything about instead of posting your ignorance Lips sealed

blo8i

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:16:16 PM

Agree, calling out this scammer on an open forum was boring.  I felt like a cat playing with a mouse who didn't know he will be dinner.

Here4Trades has a scam reputation on Pax, on this board, Reddit, and elsewhere  Wink he scams Paypal, Venmo, BTC and Hyatt Hotel gift cards.

It's pretty shitty when someone pays him and all he does is scam.

He DOESN'T HAVE any "proof" because it was FAKE.  Hey you can deal with him if you like, but others should be warned of this scum.

blo8i - You aren't going to find me lying. Don't need to.  Something to do with my life? ROFL I have done many things in my life and I earn everything I have with honest $ over 30 years baby I've been earning honest money and made a life for my family.

So pardon me if I say, you don't know shit and it would of been wiser to not speak on things you obviously don't know anything about instead of posting your ignorance Lips sealed

Actually I posted what is the reality. Like you explained and here4trades said in this topic i am seeing the fact that he is somewhere lying. That's what I asked for the ID of money gram transaction that can be published any times without any personal details of any of the traders. We can see the hour of when the money where picked up and so on and we will know he is lying or not.

@mamabitcoin Don't take it like an offence but taking care of how are other people are doing money is unfair. Even if he is a scammer, people should get the fact that every one, not matters how trusted he is in a community may become a scammer, so everyone before starting a trade should be worried about losing his money. No matter which one is going first. So...take another look of your life hobbies and do another think.

Please understand this is just a simple opinion of mine. Don't take it too personal
Here4Trades

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:16:22 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 05:33:51 PM by Here4Trades

Proof is avaiable to anyone who take the bet. FYI blo81 maybe you want some free $.$.

mama can prove me wrong but don't have the money to do so, maybe you want to back him up on this ez bet.

EDIT : for blo81 , I will go to the moneygram shoping were I did pick up the money and request proof of transaction under my ID. Is not hard you can request that online also by giving the correct details. But why I'm going to do this to sastify a troll ? I want 500$ too.
So when you offer escrow and offer a 500$ bet on something you know is not wrong people tend to just, trashtalk like this troll did. He's a serial scammer with many altaccounts altought I can't prove this time will tell.
blo8i

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

Proof is avaiable to anyone who take the bet. FYI blo81 maybe you want some free $.$.

mama can prove me wrong but don't have the money to do so, maybe you want to back him up on this ez bet.

EDIT : for blo81 , I will go to the moneygram shoping were I did pick up the money and request proof of transaction under my ID. Is not hard you can request that online also by giving the correct details. But why I'm going to do this to sastify a troll ? I want 500$ too.
So when you offer escrow and offer a 500$ bet on something you know is not wrong people tend to just, trashtalk like this troll did. He's a serial scammer with many altaccounts altought I can't prove this time will tell.

I don't want free money I just said facts. I don't think anyone can give you again any info about the transaction. Maybe the online store that's still a maybe. But you need to go there when you are still having the ID of transaction from the conversation with the other trader? So that's something that I still don't understand. I don't know what to say.

I didn't called you a scammer and from my experience here on this forum , that is quite for a long time, I think this is the first time when I get in this type of conversations. Anyways I left you an window open from the very first moment to clear this shitty thread and maybe to close this guy's mouth.

Of course no one will give a shit about this thread as I am seeing no important user is coming to comment, but you should understand what I am saying.

Just share the last name of one of you: buyer/seller + transaction ID and we can check on money gram website when the money where sent and picked up. We will also check Ognasty  address to see the release and when you sent money to escrow. That's all.
Here4Trades

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:04:26 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 06:39:13 PM by Here4Trades

I have deleted my inbox messages but not sent ones. I guess I need to recover them somehow and already asked. But this fools me a guy trying to do a 20$ transaction said my rep is bad  Huh half a year trading for that ? I guess why I didn't ever came to any forum before.  Angry
Im tryng to avoid walking thru Moneygram again is far away from home but if I can't recover my private messages I will have to.

http://imgur.com/a/0KgqK

last image is suppose to be in between others just  check the time. I can have any trusted member to check my PM's for credibility.
Had to remove personal info for obv reasons.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:55:51 PM

You cannot follow through on any of your lies.

You bet I was someone and I accepted your bet to prove I am not <--------Finish #1 and then we get to #2.

FTR: Just because you buy an account, doesn't make the trades yours.  Just because you make fake trades doesn't make them real.

I'll show you 1 more lie on the way out

Im tryng to avoid walking thru Moneygram again is far away from home but if I can't recover my private messages I will have to.

http://imgur.com/a/0KgqK

From your IMGRL: 11:50 pm you sent Bctacct with your email for the reference number.  20 minutes later you are back home and online messaging him.

Yet MG is too far today?

What happened to yesterday 11 pm  Roll Eyes

Feedback left, PROOF GIVEN and thread referenced

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: