Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here4Trades  (Read 1181 times)
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

Well, this is boring. But no offence here4trades, how will you  take a paper from MG? I just don't get this fact and mostly it is not possible.

Also why don't you want to share the transaction ID of money gram. For sure you are having it from the conversation with the other trader. It can be easily checked out and we can know for sure what mamabitcoins (or whatever his name is) is lying or not.

In any cases mamabitcoins ...try to find a job or something to do with your life.

Agree, calling out this scammer on an open forum was boring.  I felt like a cat playing with a mouse who didn't know he will be dinner.

Here4Trades has a scam reputation on Pax, on this board, Reddit, and elsewhere  Wink he scams Paypal, Venmo, BTC and Hyatt Hotel gift cards.

It's pretty shitty when someone pays him and all he does is scam.

He DOESN'T HAVE any "proof" because it was FAKE.  Hey you can deal with him if you like, but others should be warned of this scum.

blo8i - You aren't going to find me lying. Don't need to.  Something to do with my life? ROFL I have done many things in my life and I earn everything I have with honest $ over 30 years baby I've been earning honest money and made a life for my family.

So pardon me if I say, you don't know shit and it would of been wiser to not speak on things you obviously don't know anything about instead of posting your ignorance Lips sealed

Actually I posted what is the reality. Like you explained and here4trades said in this topic i am seeing the fact that he is somewhere lying. That's what I asked for the ID of money gram transaction that can be published any times without any personal details of any of the traders. We can see the hour of when the money where picked up and so on and we will know he is lying or not.

@mamabitcoin Don't take it like an offence but taking care of how are other people are doing money is unfair. Even if he is a scammer, people should get the fact that every one, not matters how trusted he is in a community may become a scammer, so everyone before starting a trade should be worried about losing his money. No matter which one is going first. So...take another look of your life hobbies and do another think.

Please understand this is just a simple opinion of mine. Don't take it too personal

I don't take anything personal, especially online.  I understand your concern about scammers and such, it is the same as mine.  It is the reason I have posted what I have.  I do not just throw out random feedback, I always leave a reference link for someone to follow. 

The tx's have been posted in this thread.  You can see them yourself as well.  I'm done with this.  Peace to you and see you around.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:24:01 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:01:33 AM by Here4Trades

lol the proof of the pms has been sent, if you need anyone from DT to check them ask someone, today Theymos restored the messages lost in inbox, later i add them. So , after all ,  you'r wrong. It doesn't matter how long it took, the real proofs are real proofs so, ask any trusted member I let them check the PMS. And then what ? You will still trash talk. Because you'r a scumbag with alt accounts, read carefuly your feedbacks make no sense.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:26:37 AM

YOUR words:

~snip
Ok , I will go to MG and had a copy of the transaction me bewteen us plus I will upload the PMs from forum and will have someone to check them.
See you tomorrow.  11 pm here. Tomorrow I release the info. I dont have time to talk with kids with no trade history and baseless acusations.

It's way past 11 pm yesterday - where is it? It only takes 20 minutes round trip~ I will pay for an Uber, just let me know when you want to go?   

~snip
You are a silly scumbag with alts. I bet you are this con man https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62399 .
you two act so similar.

Bet ACCEPTED 

Just because you bought an account doesn't make the trades yours  Cheesy

It is too far for you to walk today to get that MG trans?  It only takes 20 minutes round trip~ I will pay for an Uber, just let me know when you want to go? 

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Here4Trades

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:45:51 PM

THeymos already already givemme back the INbox messages get a trusted member he check the messages, theres he's private info and I wont share it.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:13:41 AM

THeymos already already givemme back the INbox messages get a trusted member he check the messages, theres he's private info and I wont share it.

Scammer Here4Trades,

No body cares about your inbox.  Your inbox is NOT in question.  The transactions are  Cheesy

Free ride to go and pick that up..........is still waiting for you..........let me know and I'll pay Uber for ya or Lyft or whatever it is to get you there  Wink

YOUR words:

~snip
Ok , I will go to MG and had a copy of the transaction me bewteen us plus I will upload the PMs from forum and will have someone to check them.
See you tomorrow.  11 pm here. Tomorrow I release the info. I dont have time to talk with kids with no trade history and baseless acusations.

It's way past 11 pm yesterday - where is it? It only takes 20 minutes round trip~ I will pay for an Uber, just let me know when you want to go?   

~snip
You are a silly scumbag with alts. I bet you are this con man https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62399 .
you two act so similar.

Bet ACCEPTED 

It is too far for you to walk today to get that MG trans?  It only takes 20 minutes round trip~ I will pay for an Uber, just let me know when you want to go? 

Here4Trades

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

Scammer Here4Trades,

No body cares about your inbox.  Your inbox is NOT in question.  The transactions are  Cheesy

Free ride to go and pick that up..........is still waiting for you..........let me know and I'll pay Uber for ya or Lyft or whatever it is to get you there  Wink

YOUR words:

~snip

~snip
you two act so similar.

Bet ACCEPTED 

Show proof that I scammed. I showed PMs and all info, so revert it with reals or won't reply to u anymore.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:58:52 AM

Scammer Here4Trades,

Don't be scared and post when I'm not online. 

I've proven you are a fraud and should not be trusted.  Not only with what is presented, but your own words.

If anyone, aside from your scammer crew, deals with you after this thread........they are outta their mind and deserve to be scammed.

Ciao!

Here4Trades

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:41:36 AM

hahaha get a life dude.
Here4Trades

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:07:04 PM

top, don't trade with this scum bag non belive what he says, if you have 5 minutes, take a look to the threa. Isn't this guy the bigges troll in bitcointalk and these who do the right say nothing about he's scum behav ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: