Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIERION [TNT]Token Sale Starts on 27 July  (Read 88249 times)
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:42:51 AM

how much income one node generate now on non-random basis?
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:04:18 PM

I'm glad that the project works somehow. I invested in this project and I hope for the team!
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:06:02 PM

I'm glad that the project works somehow. I invested in this project and I hope for the team!

that is my worst investment
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:30:01 PM

What news about exchanges? When they will hit to good exchanges? Now, only Liqui have good volume (

I have to agree with Pit on this, TNT needs to be listed on more credible exchanges. Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex etc. The lack of trade exposure is killing me. Seeing a slow steady decline in price with no real uptick in sight. Still holding in the hopes that it will eventually take off, but it needs some help. Network updates aren't enough, we need to see commercial adoption and more exchanges for it to do so.
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:57:12 PM

Problem not in Tierion, problem is all altcoin market affected by Bitcoin boom.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:23:14 AM

What news about exchanges? When they will hit to good exchanges? Now, only Liqui have good volume (

I have to agree with Pit on this, TNT needs to be listed on more credible exchanges. Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex etc. The lack of trade exposure is killing me. Seeing a slow steady decline in price with no real uptick in sight. Still holding in the hopes that it will eventually take off, but it needs some help. Network updates aren't enough, we need to see commercial adoption and more exchanges for it to do so.
Utility for the token is the most important part.
A quotation from 'Insider Reflections on The ICO Bubble' by Jason Goldberg, Founder and CEO of Simple Token.
https://hackernoon.com/insider-reflections-on-the-ico-bubble-6304c4d25ed8
"here are my proposed must-haves for ICO’s.
There must be a real utility for the token. Minting the token and establishing a market-price for the token is required in order to make the underlying software protocol and the token economy model function. If the purpose of the token sale is solely to raise capital for the project, that is not enough. Capital can and should be raised via equity and debt instruments, not by selling token assets."
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:32:20 AM

Problem not in Tierion, problem is all altcoin market affected by Bitcoin boom.

Problem in Tierion mads developers. Half of year passed, but they doing nothing!
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:49:30 AM

Running nodes for past 2 weeks and still no rewards.
running 3 nodes.
anyone facing this issue
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:12:55 AM

Utility for the token is the most important part.
A quotation from 'Insider Reflections on The ICO Bubble' by Jason Goldberg, Founder and CEO of Simple Token.
https://hackernoon.com/insider-reflections-on-the-ico-bubble-6304c4d25ed8
"here are my proposed must-haves for ICO’s.
There must be a real utility for the token. Minting the token and establishing a market-price for the token is required in order to make the underlying software protocol and the token economy model function. If the purpose of the token sale is solely to raise capital for the project, that is not enough. Capital can and should be raised via equity and debt instruments, not by selling token assets."

Yep, you're spot on there, but still think that exchange adoption would help stem the losses and tip the scales. After all, if there's no trading or perceived value, the ship goes down.

Regarding utility, I have to laugh at some of the pointless tokens launching over the last few weeks. One of the most egregious ones I saw recently had a roadmap that goes a little something like this...Generate basic ECR20 token > build amateurish website > conduct airdrop > conduct token sale > list on Etherdelta > bounty program > 2nd airdop > get listed on other exchanges. Sad thing is, that quite a lot of people seem to be falling for it. Complete money grab, with no raison d'etre, that anyone with the slightest skills could throw together in a day or two.

Tierion has real utility, but needs adoption - or at least more publicity around their wins, especially with competitors like Protex jumping into the same space. Maybe the competition will be a good thing, and spark some more action and PR.
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:45:26 PM

You are right, almost every altcoins want to be listed in big exchanges, But there are a few of them succeeded. I Hope TNT can be listed on Binance, I like this exchange.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████