Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIERION [TNT]Token Sale Starts on 27 July  (Read 88249 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:03:24 PM

looking at their discord the project falls apart and CEO Wayne tries to get his a*s out/covered:
@everyone Development and testing of a new version of the software that uses the ERC20 token completed in July.  We completed testing with 6,000 Nodes and 300 Cores, and surpassed all of our engineering goals. Unfortunately, due to the current regulatory environment, we did not launch a new network that uses this software.

We're still exploring how to release the software completed in July 2019 that uses the ERC20 token.

As anyone can see on Github, all current development is based on Bitcoin Lightning technology. No token.

The current reward wallet will be empty on approximately March 29, 2020. Based on the current number of public nodes, a public node joining the network today will not receive any rewards.

Reminder: you probably shouldn't run a Chainpoint node unless you have a project that requires a node, or you want to run one node to support the public network. Speculation on tokens is risky.

in clear text, the TNT token is not needed, the dev stopped (which was only one guy (https://github.com/jasonbukowski) and to pull out whitewahsing their hands saying its someones elses (regulators) fault. They knew from the beginning what was going to come.
I call it an opportunistic money grab, though they might had real intentions, since DCG and fenbushi and blockchain-capital invested. (early ico hype).
kalid: another one  Cool

Very soon, my impression on this project says that this will bite the dust of crypto very soon. If they are avoiding now to answer vital questions, we know where this is heading. They can always work around with Regulatory Body if they want to. If there is no more motivation, that is when the project starts to fail.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:34:19 PM

in clear text, the TNT token is not needed, the dev stopped (which was only one guy (https://github.com/jasonbukowski) and to pull out whitewahsing their hands saying its someones elses (regulators) fault. They knew from the beginning what was going to come.
I call it an opportunistic money grab, though they might had real intentions, since DCG and fenbushi and blockchain-capital invested. (early ico hype).
kalid: another one  Cool

I figured that when they did their ICO and asked Wayne about the purpose of the token on their Telegram-Channel (not sure it still exists). I was surprised because he sent me a private message, said I would ask "good questions" but that he would be  "tied up with things at the moment" and told me he would get back to it later. But he never did and it's a good time to say "thank you", because that was the major reason why I didn't buy into this. ;-)
1ce

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:21:21 PM

LSATs: Pseudonymous Authentication using Bitcoin Lightning Payments

An LSAT is an HTTP header that encodes a macaroon and corresponding lightning invoice.
Proof of payment is the baseline requirement to produce a valid LSAT.
Antoni4EVA1984

Activity: 180
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:49:52 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2020, 04:44:30 PM by Antoni4EVA1984

LSATs: Pseudonymous Authentication using Bitcoin Lightning Payments

An LSAT is an HTTP header that encodes a macaroon and corresponding lightning invoice.
Proof of payment is the baseline requirement to produce a valid LSAT.

Sorry mate but TNT is Garbage and I am pretty sure Wayne is a Con Artist going from his chats in Discord, he actually banned a couple of ICO investors for actually sticking up for the project as he turned on them with Stop The Speculation crap which they did not speculate anything but just merely repeated what he keeps spamming.

Edit: I think this thread needs to be put into the scam section, he has now started the lightening network asking for people to run it and ditched the token. The guy must be on drugs asking people to participate in this new system after ditching the original tech & token on ICO investors. What a joke, the guy should be behind bars.
Antoni4EVA1984

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:47:09 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 10:12:20 PM by Antoni4EVA1984

Update 12/05/2020 Wayne Vaughn is EXIT SCAMMING his TNT TOKEN with a Matic dump on Binance with over a 50% DUMP in a matter of minutes.

DO NOT INVEST IN THIS OR PARTICIPTAE IN HIS SCAMMY GARBAGE NEW CHAINPOINT SOFTWARE R.I.P Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Helios666

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:55:32 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 08:17:10 PM by Helios666

Update 12/05/2020 Wayne Vaughn is EXIT SCAMMING his TNT TOKEN with a Matic dump on Binance with over a 50% DUMP in a matter of minutes.

DO NOT INVEST IN THIS OR PARTICIPTAE IN HIS SCAMMY NEW CHAINPOINT SOFTWARE GARBAGE R.I.P Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I've got to hand it too you. 1 forum post scared all the Sheeple out of the market and all the coin got brought right up just like the scene in "There will be blood" where the guy says "I'll drink  your milkshake".

But the truth is ..... that is the worst mistake the Sheeple could of made. Its well known by those of us who are initiated to the occult that Wayne Vaughn & his friends sold out to the Satanic Elite years ago. As soon as they partnered with Microsoft the whole bunch of them started wearing Black & White like Freemasons do. There where dozens of Corna-Horn signs being thrown around and a lot of sexual liberation. Everyone thought that Wayne was just a fun guy but a couple of us knew exactly what he was. Just another brought and sold soul.

So where are we now?

Tierion's global proof engine technology is being incorporated into the Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination Delivery System. If you dig deep your see that Bill Gates W0 2020 060606 patent stinks of Chainlink & Tierion.

So why the huge sell off? Wayne isn't trying to exit scam, he is trying to plunge the TNT TOKEN to the ground so his partners have full supply because as soon as the VDS is handed out across the world to tackle Covid-19 TNT market price will go through the roof.

This is hilarious, what a load of rubbish?!?!?! RIGHT?

No. Wayne has been a Satanist from the beginning and I'll prove it to you.

Go and look at the Tierion logo. Its shaped like a upside down Pyramid. Now take the word Tierion and break it down into alpha-numerical numbers.
T=20 / I =9 / E=5 / R=18 / I=9 / O=15 / N=14
Add them numbers up. You get 90.
Notice we are focusing on a upside down triangle shape in the Tierion logo and the number 90. If you flip both upside down you get 60 and a right side up triangle.
60 corresponds to the 3 angles of a triangle, which means 60-60-60 or quite simply 666. This isn't by any coincidence. Its an out right calling card to other Freemasons that Tierion was/is open to doing nefarious business with the Satanic agenda.

I'll be holding onto TNT because I know exactly what Wayne is up too. Microsoft don't do business with just anyone and when they do form links smaller companies just go off the radar and then suddenly reemerge out of no where.

Im really surprised that no one realized what the Tierion logo was all about. Ah well most people are just so ignorant these days. Its no wonder those of us in the know walk all over you.

Thanks for the milkshake.
Antoni4EVA1984

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:39:31 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 10:12:45 PM by Antoni4EVA1984

Ah well most people are just so ignorant these days. Its no wonder those of us in the know walk all over you.

I was interested in what you was saying until I seen your insult at the end here, then I seen your username and thought Damn you're a walking contradiction. Even if that was true then why would you possibly contribute to such a thing? You make zero sense. The token is garbage and he is exit scamming. No tech being used for the ERC20 token, it is absolute useless crap. I suggest you lay off the drugs mate. Grin
Helios666

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:49:26 PM

Its no wonder those of us in the know walk all over you.

I was interested in what you was saying until I seen your insult at the end here, then I seen your username and thought Damn you're a walking contradiction. Even if that was true then why would you possibly contribute to such a thing? You make zero sense. The token is garbage and he is exit scamming. No tech being used for the ERC20 token, it is absolute useless crap. I suggest you lay off the drugs mate. Grin

Its only a scam if hes been active, which he hasn't. Go back and look at the charts and your find that the Token was sold all the way down to 666.
Antoni4EVA1984

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 09:26:09 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2020, 10:12:48 PM by Antoni4EVA1984

Confirmed Teeka Tiwari Palm Beach Scam P&D, he sent a letter out to his smaller subscribers to sell on the 12th after it already dumped 50% but he told his dodgy Whale friends to pump it on the 7Th of this month when it went too 1345 sats from 614 sats, they sent it on over to Binance 10 days prior. One of the wallets confirmed here https://etherscan.io/address/0xa628143f0292b7f4d4ba644414c57ee4003b79ff#tokentxns

There is also a few other wallets that sent it all out to Binance 10 days ago, Teeka Tiwari clearly warned his whale friends 10 days ago to pump it and dump & let the rest of his smaller paid subscribers know an hour after the dump was happening, hence the pump & dump.

This guy charges $2500 for this scam through London Real on youtube which Brian Rose hosts, Brian Rose now has deleted all his recent videos of Teeka telling people to buy those coins with his report saying buy upto 8 cents for TNT recently, just before the halving of BTC, SEC should lock these guys up for fraud.
Paraglider_Pilot

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 10:53:10 PM

Hello there. I recently bought about 1 bitcoin tnt from 623 satosis. The price is constantly falling. Do you think I should sell these prices? Do you think there is a possibility that the price will increase again? My only dream was to buy an ultralight plane Sad I think this will not be possible.
Antoni4EVA1984

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:31:17 PM

Hello there. I recently bought about 1 bitcoin tnt from 623 satosis. The price is constantly falling.

My condolences
turbo_trader0101

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 02:16:04 PM

Tierion is mentioned as a one of top projects to keep an eye on! It seems project is slowly starting to get traction!!  Cool
https://newsblockchain.io/news/top-5-blockchain-startups-2020
Antoni4EVA1984

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:44:14 PM

Tierion is mentioned as a one of top projects to keep an eye on! It seems project is slowly starting to get traction!!  Cool

Nice to see a noob shill account here,what a joke. This is a PalmBeach pump & dump the token has no utility and is not being worked on no more. It needs SEC approval and that is not happening for I quote Wayne the FreeMason Pedo "Several months or years"

Please anyone reading do not get sucked in to this garbage token it has been abandoned. Only the Lightening Network, Lightening = fall of lucifer <-- Just to confirm the freemasonic garbage Wayne Vaughn loves so much is being worked on BTC.
turbo_trader0101

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 04:42:36 PM

Tierion is mentioned as a one of top projects to keep an eye on! It seems project is slowly starting to get traction!!  Cool

Nice to see a noob shill account here,what a joke. This is a PalmBeach pump & dump the token has no utility and is not being worked on no more. It needs SEC approval and that is not happening for I quote Wayne the FreeMason Pedo "Several months or years"

Please anyone reading do not get sucked in to this garbage token it has been abandoned. Only the Lightening Network, Lightening = fall of lucifer <-- Just to confirm the freemasonic garbage Wayne Vaughn loves so much is being worked on BTC.
Sorry but what exactly Im shilling here? Tokens mentiones in the article are actually the products that REALLY  work now! You may argue but it is a true.
Antoni4EVA1984

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 12:22:13 AM

Sorry but what exactly Im shilling here? Tokens mentiones in the article are actually the products that REALLY  work now! You may argue but it is a true.

I am not arguing as you put it. Clearly you're not understanding what I have just said about the token not being approved by SEC and will not be for several months or years spammed by wayne himself. Wayne has stopped development for the ERC20 Token Tierion and has used the same tech for his Chainpoint Lightening Network on the BTC Blockchain at the expense of his ICO investors. Basically your beloved TNT token is garbage with no use whats so ever. Even Teeka Tiwari dumped that shit lol & he buys the biggest shit coins going, speaks volumes in itself. #Good luck with your shitcoin bags made by a Freemason Pedo for a CEO.
servercookies

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:34:39 PM

I am glad this shitcoin finally died and got delisted from Binance, was warning about this since last year and got banned when i asked critical questions.
Just glad i managed to get out with some profits and good node profits, and that last pump was just the final exit pump before it goes into the bin

Hope you guys did not loose to much on this, even his entire team left because he is a sociopath

Forget about TNT and get into other coins, allot of decent projects out there

Good luck everyone

Servercookie out
bibdav

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:46:38 AM

I am glad this shitcoin finally died and got delisted from Binance, was warning about this since last year and got banned when i asked critical questions.
Just glad i managed to get out with some profits and good node profits, and that last pump was just the final exit pump before it goes into the bin

Hope you guys did not loose to much on this, even his entire team left because he is a sociopath

Forget about TNT and get into other coins, allot of decent projects out there

Good luck everyone

Servercookie out

TIERION is ABANDON SCAM

CZ WILL DELIST ABANDON SCAM COIN FROM BINANCE!

BINANCE HAVE ALREADY DELIST BTC PAIR FOR TNT. SOON WILL DELIST TNT SHITCOIN FULLY FROM BINANCE.

Wayne Vaughan MAKE BIG SCAM!

SCAM!

connhagiau89

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 01:06:49 PM

Roll Eyes
newwaveth

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:57:05 PM

DO NOT INVEST IN THIS OR PARTICIPTAE IN HIS SCAMMY NEW CHAINPOINT SOFTWARE GARBAGE R.I.P Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I've got to hand it too you. 1 forum post scared all the Sheeple out of the market and all the coin got brought right up just like the scene in "There will be blood" where the guy says "I'll drink  your milkshake".

But the truth is ..... that is the worst mistake the Sheeple could of made. Its well known by those of us who are initiated to the occult that Wayne Vaughn & his friends sold out to the Satanic Elite years ago. As soon as they partnered with Microsoft the whole bunch of them started wearing Black & White like Freemasons do. There where dozens of Corna-Horn signs being thrown around and a lot of sexual liberation. Everyone thought that Wayne was just a fun guy but a couple of us knew exactly what he was. Just another brought and sold soul.

So where are we now?

Tierion's global proof engine technology is being incorporated into the Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination Delivery System. If you dig deep your see that Bill Gates W0 2020 060606 patent stinks of Chainlink & Tierion.

So why the huge sell off? Wayne isn't trying to exit scam, he is trying to plunge the TNT TOKEN to the ground so his partners have full supply because as soon as the VDS is handed out across the world to tackle Covid-19 TNT market price will go through the roof.

This is hilarious, what a load of rubbish?!?!?! RIGHT?

No. Wayne has been a Satanist from the beginning and I'll prove it to you.

Go and look at the Tierion logo. Its shaped like a upside down Pyramid. Now take the word Tierion and break it down into alpha-numerical numbers.
T=20 / I =9 / E=5 / R=18 / I=9 / O=15 / N=14
Add them numbers up. You get 90.
Notice we are focusing on a upside down triangle shape in the Tierion logo and the number 90. If you flip both upside down you get 60 and a right side up triangle.
60 corresponds to the 3 angles of a triangle, which means 60-60-60 or quite simply 666. This isn't by any coincidence. Its an out right calling card to other Freemasons that Tierion was/is open to doing nefarious business with the Satanic agenda.

I'll be holding onto TNT because I know exactly what Wayne is up too. Microsoft don't do business with just anyone and when they do form links smaller companies just go off the radar and then suddenly reemerge out of no where.

Im really surprised that no one realized what the Tierion logo was all about. Ah well most people are just so ignorant these days. Its no wonder those of us in the know walk all over you.

Hmmm.. you may be on to something.

Tierion comming back from the dead? Since a few days ago it keeps rising, it doean't wanna stop. Hmmm
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 8096

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:05:02 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2020, 03:16:16 PM by icopress

Tierion (TNT) has come to the attention of the SEC, below is an official statement on this case. This information is for those who bought TNT during the Token Sale, for those who bought TNT in the secondary market, and for those who received TNT from operating a public Tierion Node. More information can be found by visiting claims.tierion.com

Under the terms and conditions of the Settlement Order with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC Order"), the Company is notifying all persons and entities that the Company will administer a claims process for those who participated in Tierion’s July 2017 sale of TNT tokens (the “Token Sale”) or currently hold TNT. Those who elect to participate must submit a completed claim form along with certain required supporting documentation, and supply the data necessary to process a claim, to be eligible to receive a payment.

In accordance with the settlement terms, the TNT token smart contract has been permanently paused and the Company has also made reasonable efforts to contact all digital asset market trading platforms where TNT trades, notifying them of the SEC Order and requesting that platforms halt all trading in TNT.

Claimants must meet one or more of the following classifications in order to participate in the claims process:

1. In the event you purchased TNT in the Token Sale and currently hold one or more of them, Tierion is offering to pay you the $USD value of the total TNT you purchased in the Token Sale based on the price paid by you to Tierion (i.e., “Token Sale Purchasers”) at the time of the Token Sale, with interest thereon, minus the total $USD value of your sales of TNT purchased in the Token Sale.
2. In the event you purchased TNT in the Token Sale and sold all of them at an aggregate loss, Tierion is offering to pay you the $USD value of the total TNT you purchased in the Token Sale based on the $USD price paid by you to Tierion, at the time of the Token Sale, minus the total $USD value of your sales of all the TNT purchased by you in the Token Sale, with interest thereon.
3. In the event you purchased TNT in the secondary market and currently hold one or more of those TNT, Tierion is offering to pay you the $USD value of such TNT purchased and currently held, based on the price per token paid by you not to exceed the original Token Sale price of $.072USD per token, minus the $USD value of any gains you made from sales of TNT purchased in secondary markets and the $USD value of the sale of any TNT you received as rewards for operating a public Tierion Node.
4. In the event you received TNT from operating a public Tierion Node, Tierion is offering to pay you $.01USD per such token that you currently hold, minus the $USD value of the sale of any TNT you received as rewards and the $USD value of any gains made from sales of your TNT purchased in secondary markets.

COMPLETED CLAIM FORMS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 21, 2021. CLAIMS RECEIVED AFTER THAT DATE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: