Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will we see another correction before Aug 1th?
Yes - 20 (41.7%)
No - 28 (58.3%)
Total Voters: 48

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin dip below 2000 again before Aug 1?  (Read 4536 times)
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:39:12 PM

I am not really thinking about a correction before August,lets see how things will go and how the fork will go and after that we would know what the direction of bitcoin will be,i am hoping for a good rally if everything goes well and these are uncertain times as no can clearly predict what the future holds when it comes to the price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:19:37 AM

I am not really thinking about a correction before August,lets see how things will go and how the fork will go and after that we would know what the direction of bitcoin will be,i am hoping for a good rally if everything goes well and these are uncertain times as no can clearly predict what the future holds when it comes to the price.
even the August 1 split event will not happen since it was voted to stop at the mean time, predicting prices were still hard to determine. We still need to hold knowing those values can still goes high. Sell only if needed money
Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:24:08 AM

Some guys think there will be a correction on november because we'll have another split possiblity on november. I will start trading bitcoin after the exchange lock ends. If goes under $2,500, I'll buy some to save.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:40:41 AM

Well it did but if you didn't buy you missed your chance. Things are really looking up right now with BIP91. I'm HODLing on forever so what do I care!?
I have this very same philosophy, I’m going to hold for at least 10 years maybe more and I’m going to take any opportunity in which the price gets lower than normal to buy as much bitcoin as I can, that way when bitcoin skyrockets I can profit even more than I could with my current holdings.
facenew111

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:27:47 AM

facenew111

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:33:06 AM

Nothing changes. Bitcoin will still hardfork.
Bip91 is irrelevant.
The split is SegWit vs SegWit2x. Impatient parties pushing miners to conform to 2x while the users just want SegWit in a normal way.
This will cause disaster in the bitcoin economy so, yes, we will see sub 2000 again very soon.
After the activation of Segwit through Segwit2x which is about to happen, hardfork will take place in November which is quite far away to speculate anything about price. I didn't understand your point of splitting between Segwit and Segwit2x as Segwit2x is bringing Segwit. They aren't competing. As Segwit is about to get active, thus, BIP148 won’t trigger the orphaning of non-Segwit signalling blocks at all. Hence, no splitting.

SW2x is completely unnecessary, badly coded and causes tension within the community. Just because a bunch of miners were basically tricked to sign up for it doesn't mean the users have to. Regular SW resolves all the problems we have and ensures a smooth road for the future.

you just estimate that btc will fall on 17 July but it did not fall.
Do you really believe it will fall again this week?

what is reason?
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:38:21 AM

It seems that it will not happened again, indeed bitcoin prices can not we guess exactly but now looks consistently bitcoin prices above $ 2000. And it reinforces that bitcoin prices are above and seem unlikely before 1 Aug bitcoin prices suddenly dropped dramatically to below $ 2000. So i think don't panic and stay hunting profits by bitcoin.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:47:16 AM

I say yes. Have two reason make me choose it:

1. August in 2016 and 2015 are the time Bitcoin decreasing, although not know the reason make that but this is a rules in 2 years ago!
2. Use technical analysic for compare chart Bitcoin in 2017 with 2013, I can see some similarities after the price of Bitcoin breakdown to $1800 and recovery to $2900 after some days. Maybe we are stay in Elliot waves B is bullish trap and if August 1st is waves C, we will see big breakdown in that time!
No, in 2017 the crypto world have many more changes on market. It not as 2013-2014 have big crash by the news Mt.Gox exchange stealing money of user and escape. After admin Mt.Gox had arrested, the price of Bitcoin have some signal increasing from 2015 until today. I believe after August 1st Bitcoin will reach to $5000 soon

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:20:10 AM

It seems that it will not happened again, indeed bitcoin prices can not we guess exactly but now looks consistently bitcoin prices above $ 2000. And it reinforces that bitcoin prices are above and seem unlikely before 1 Aug bitcoin prices suddenly dropped dramatically to below $ 2000. So i think don't panic and stay hunting profits by bitcoin.
This is hardly to predict of what price it will take before aug1 but for me I think it will not dumped below $2000. As the price is started to recover because of the dump happen before. Yes let not panic on the what the outcomes may happen lets just joined the rides. And still lets earn profit on bitcoin.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:43:44 AM

2. Use technical analysic for compare chart Bitcoin in 2017 with 2013, I can see some similarities after the price of Bitcoin breakdown to $1800 and recovery to $2900 after some days. Maybe we are stay in Elliot waves B is bullish trap and if August 1st is waves C, we will see big breakdown in that time!
Technical analysis of cryptomarket was never a good option to estimate trends - we can agree that for the most part, technical indicators are not working correctly.
Indicators are lagging, create a noise and are simply elaborate method of guessing. Bitcoin might reach the moon and go back and technical indicators won't have time to react accordingly.
Bitcoin scaling upgrade is something unique and new, we can't compare the current market situation to anything that happened before just because charts look similar.
machinek20

Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

Seems like the price has gradually recovered and being stable over 2500$, and a lot of people relieved that the forking wont be happening, so with this positive trend I dont see any chances to drop under 2000$ unless suddenly forking happened
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:24:42 AM

This is hardly to predict of what price it will take before aug1 but for me I think it will not dumped below $2000. As the price is started to recover because of the dump happen before. Yes let not panic on the what the outcomes may happen lets just joined the rides. And still lets earn profit on bitcoin.

Hard to predict its price if that date will occur since its pretty unpredictable markets happening on bitcoins right now but if we want to earn with this and do gamble well much better if we grab some balance for buying some btc by that time occur, but i don't expect for the price to get down by that moment but instead the one will surely occur is the rising of its value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:28:41 AM

There might be another mini-panic for those that are out of the loop. Otherwise, I think Bitcoin will skyrocket this year.

The_Dark_Knight

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:16:10 AM

Some guys think there will be a correction on november because we'll have another split possiblity on november. I will start trading bitcoin after the exchange lock ends. If goes under $2,500, I'll buy some to save.
The miners wanted to hard fork to a 2MB increase in bitcoin, but now we have bitcoin cash that has an increase to 8MB blocks I think this measure was taken because some miners thought that the hard fork planned for November was not going to happen and now are taking matters in their own hands.
CheapYoutubeHits (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:47:51 PM

Yea i think the big panic already happend,

Price seems to still be increasing even right before Aug 1,

But anything can happen , we will need to wait and see .
tobs

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:22:56 PM

Yea i think the big panic already happend,

Price seems to still be increasing even right before Aug 1,

But anything can happen , we will need to wait and see .

The price increasing that we see now can be a big pump that if it breaks it's gonna fall hard. I think August 1st has been already claimed as some sort of a doomsday and whatever happens to bitcoin on the technical site, so whether or not there is going to be a fork or any problems, people will still remember of this widely spoken disaster that August 1st can be to bitcoin and still will panic and sell their coins in bulk "just in case".
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:02:14 PM

I dont think there will be bitcoin rate at $ 2000. Aug 1 will not have a big effect on the price decline, it's just the opposite. Bitcoin will continue to creep up..

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:32:26 PM

It will not happen, bitcoin will never fall to $2000 as it once was. More countries that receive bitcoin as a means of payment will reinforce bitcoin exchange rate. Even, price bitcoin continue to rise from year to year.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:35:58 PM

just 2 days before August 31 and bitcoin price still increasing exponential. I think most likely the price wont dip anymore and will skyrocket to the moon after August 31.

Smile
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:34:51 PM

The situation quite unpredictable at this very moment. Anything could gonna happen as it may dip below 2000$ before 1st August. But there are possibilities that the will uptrend soon.
 Wink

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████