Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HelloGold: Gold Backed Tokens from Live + Revenue Generating Business  (Read 19201 times)
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:37:51 PM

HelloGold Foundation Update #5 – 6th December 2017
https://steemit.com/hellogold/@hgfoundation/hellogold-foundation-update-5-6th-december-2017

GBT reward distribution. The GBT distribution for the month of November will be made on Friday, 8th December 2017. Please ensure that your HGT are in your own wallet (not on an Exchange) to receive the GBT. HelloGold’s monthly management fee in November summed up to 4.226g, an increase of 0.455g compared to October. The total allocation to HGT holders will be 0.422 GBT.

Exchanges & Market-making. The team have slowly gained traction with various exchanges to list HGT as well as market making to provide more volume and liquidity. We believe our hard work on this front will start to show results in the near future.

Marketing. The marketing plan discussed previously is in the works and will be released soon. The team is also exploring a tie up with exchanges to conduct promotions on trading of HGT, allowing for cross-marketing across the communities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:40:44 AM

Great Chart Gallery of HelloGold on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/hellogold/chart_gallery

bitofc

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:56:26 PM

https://twitter.com/myhellogold/status/939123485082763265

We’re proud to announce that we've been selected to be part of the prestigious TENxCLUB by @gecommunityco Global Entrepreneurship Movement (GEM)! Come say hello to us at #GECommunity2017 Summit at @KLConvention next week, from 11 – 13 December.  #GECommunity #LifesGolden
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:11:09 PM

Announcing GBT

We are excited to announce the public release of Gold Backed Tokens to the market! As experienced crypto investors already know, cryptocurrencies go through extreme fluctuations periodically — even the most liquid coin, Bitcoin, is not immune. Investors afraid of losing value in their funds have swarmed to USDT. Today, the market cap of USDT is at USD 450 million.
https://medium.com/hellogold/announcing-gbt-4cc93829adeb

bitofc

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:03:46 PM

HGT analysis - Part 2: Buy HGT now! Earn up to over 36% IRR.

https://steemit.com/hellogold/@hgfoundation/hgt-analysis-part-2-buy-hgt-now-earn-up-to-over-36-irr
bitofc

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:50:51 PM

https://steemit.com/hellogold/@hgfoundation/hellogold-foundation-update-6-20th-december-2017

HelloGold Foundation Update #6 – 20th December 2017

Last week the HelloGold team was humbled and honored to be one of six startups selected as a member of the exclusive TenXClub. The TenXClub is an initiative from Malaysia’s Ministry of Finance and it aims to recognize and support Malaysian start-ups with the highest potential.

We are excited that the Telco partner referred to in the last update will be announced very shortly! To recap, it is one of the largest telcos in Malaysia and in Asia with about 300 million customers in 8 countries.

Exchanges. We expect to announce a couple of new exchanges shortly. Watch this space!
barrypreston

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:22:21 PM

Good project , I've submitted newsletter for new information from you Where can I put my MEW address? Thank you dev !
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:01:37 AM

Can anyone tell me what the ICO or pre sale price was?

Looking to get me some of these coins Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
barnettphillip

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:23:42 AM

Hope it will be a valuable coin in the future. What amount of coins will be around? Hope I did everything right. Good luck!
bitofc

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:13:20 AM

https://www.hellogold.com/hellogold-boost-forge-partnership-enable-customers-buy-gold-low-rm1/

HelloGold has announced that it is partnering with Boost, a mobile lifestyle wallet developed in Malaysia by Axiata Digital, which aims to revolutionize the way consumers transact in today’s modern and digital world.

The partnership is looking to integrate the HelloGold offer with Boost which allows Boost users to buy 99.99% pure gold starting from as little as RM1.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:23:58 AM

HelloGold Foundation Update #6–20th December 2017

Last week the HelloGold team was humbled and honored to be one of six startups selected as a member of the exclusive TenXClub. The TenXClub is an initiative from Malaysia’s Ministry of Finance and it aims to recognize and support Malaysian start-ups with the highest potential.

The award was received at the Global Entrepreneurship Community Summit 2017 held in Kuala Lumpur, and was given out by none other than the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato’ Sri Najib Razak.

HelloGold was also represented by Kai Lin at the TechMatch ASEAN 2017 event jointly held by MDEC and US Market Access Center. The panel of judges were thoroughly impressed by Kai Lin’s 4 minute pitch, recognising HelloGold with the Best of TechMatch ASEAN 2017 award.

https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-6-20th-december-2017-3ccf6b537a9f

bitofc

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:25:45 AM

BTC and ETH are declining while HGT is going up. Time to buy!
partnership with Axiata and institutional investment fund in Middle East are going to push the price up high!

Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:47:03 AM

HelloGold-Boost partnership enables more users to purchase gold

GOLD savings platform HelloGold has announced that it is partnering with Boost, a mobile lifestyle wallet developed in Malaysia by Axiata Digital that aims to revolutionise the way consumers transact in today’s digital world.

The partnership is looking to integrate the HelloGold offer with Boost, allowing Boost users to buy 99.99% pure gold starting from RM1 (US$0.24).

“HelloGold was created to make gold and other sophisticated financial products affordable and available to everyone. This agreement with Axiata Digital takes us dramatically closer to that vision,” said HelloGold chief executive officer Robin Lee (pix).

HelloGold provides an app-based platform that allows customers to buy, store and sell physical investment-grade gold. The physical gold is safely vaulted and can be delivered to the customer directly. It is also the world’s first Shariah compliant gold digital application.

Since its launch in April 2017, the app has had 20,000 downloads in Malaysia, won the IRBA’s Most Innovative product award and been selected for MOF’s TenXClub.

HelloGold is currently developing an application using blockchain for the mass market, where end users benefit from the application of the technology without needing in-depth knowledge of the underlying technology. In the long term, customers will be provided the option of converting their vaulted gold to a digital gold token (GBT).

This will enable customers to use the stored gold as value beyond the HelloGold System. Once the GBT are successfully traded on exchanges, the tokens will be available for purchase. According to HelloGold this will create a stable cryptocurrency fully backed by physical investment grade gold.

Meanwhile, Boost aims to revolutionise the way consumers transact in today’s increasingly digital and mobile world. Combining the lifestyle needs of consumers and cutting-edge digital technology, Boost makes cashless transactions easier, faster and more secure, and provides a rewarding experience for consumers right from their smartphones.

https://www.digitalnewsasia.com/startups/hellogold-boost-partnership-enables-more-users-purchase-gold
markybee0

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

This sounds like an interesting project so i have just invested in HelloGold,buying HGT tokens.Its too early to know if the GBT reward system will pay out anything much but market cap is low with plenty of room for movement,up obviously.

Now HGT is listed on a hong kong exchange,just today,24hr volume is up already.Lets hope this continues.

I will be watching very closely in the coming months as i think this could easily 10x from current price($0.039).

It looks like there is a great team working on this project so the future looks good.

Keep up the good work HelloGold.
harithk17

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

Will GBT be available & tradeable on exchanges like EtherDelta (No KYC) & be redeemable for actual gold after you complete KYC?

OR

Is KYC required just to buy and trade the GBT token?

Thanks

KYC will be required to buy or sell GBT from HelloGold Foundation and to redeem physical gold from HelloGold.

Thanks for the reply, was wondering why GBT had such a low CAP, unfortunately it seems your incorporation of blockchain tech is fairly superfluous.

Third party gold models are all only as strong/trustworthy as the auditing & with a KYC requirement to just trade GBT there is no USP over long established, trusted market leaders like Goldmoney who offer registered/allocated, audited gold in multiple safe haven jurisdictions & also accept Crypto.

Good luck though

hope this post answers your questions: https://medium.com/hellogold/why-create-a-gold-backed-token-when-theres-already-gld-5fa273bcb4f1

Today I'm having problems to enter in your website. I did tried different browsers, an all give the same error: Error 502

sorry missed this earlier - will report to the dev team. could you try again? and was this on hellogold.com or hellogold.org?

Hi HelloGold

I can't register in your app. When I enter my phone it doesn't reconece it.

Any suggestion?

the HelloGold app is currently built for the mass market (ie non crypto) and is only open for Malaysians. we hope to combine the app with buying of gold tokens seamlessly by the end of 2018. if you're interested to buy a gold backed token, watch this space carefully in the next one week!

Good project , I've submitted newsletter for new information from you Where can I put my MEW address? Thank you dev !

To buy HGT, you may go to coss.io or hitbtc.com. To buy the gold backed token, watch this space carefully next week!

Can anyone tell me what the ICO or pre sale price was?

Looking to get me some of these coins Grin

the pre-sale price was done at a 20% bonus and was sold at 12,489 HGT/ETH. The base price was 10,407 HGT/ETH. at time of locking the USD/ETH rate, the prices were 0.02434 and 0.02921 USD/HGT respectively.

head over to coss.io or hitbtc.com to buy HGT! we are also looking to list on a couple more exchanges in the next one month!

Hope it will be a valuable coin in the future. What amount of coins will be around? Hope I did everything right. Good luck!

thanks, we hope so too! there have been and only ever will be 1 billion HGT minted. the gold backed token will be minted as and when gold reserves are added (there will always be 1g of gold backing 1 gold backed token).

This sounds like an interesting project so i have just invested in HelloGold,buying HGT tokens.Its too early to know if the GBT reward system will pay out anything much but market cap is low with plenty of room for movement,up obviously.

Now HGT is listed on a hong kong exchange,just today,24hr volume is up already.Lets hope this continues.

I will be watching very closely in the coming months as i think this could easily 10x from current price($0.039).

It looks like there is a great team working on this project so the future looks good.

Keep up the good work HelloGold.

thanks, we are doing our best to deliver real value to the market!

bitofc

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:58:33 PM

hellogold foundation update.  January 6th, 2018

https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-7-6th-january-2017-667679b95593
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

HelloGold Foundation Update #7–6th January 2018

HelloGold finished 2017 with strong momentum, on the back of the “Get to the next gram and we’ll give you RM5 worth of gold” end of year campaign and some further PR. Customer acquisition continued at a pace of 1,000 new registered customers per week. AUM and active customer base increased by nearly 10% in the last 10 days leading to the new year — the best result so far.

As we start the new year our focus will be on developing the brand with proprietary content, kicking off offline PR & advertising and a much more proactive approach to social media. To that end we’ve started work with Dolphin (digital comms), Litmus (PR), Maven (website) and a set of niche publishers, influencers and writers. All this while ramping up digital marketing and preparing the Gold Token (more details on that below) and Chinese New Year 2018 campaigns. Expect to see much more of HelloGold in 2018!

https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-7-6th-january-2017-667679b95593
harithk17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

Important announcement:

https://steemit.com/hellogold/@hgfoundation/update-on-important-announcement-the-hgt-and-gbt-smart-contracts-have-been-temporarily-frozen
harithk17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

HGT is unfrozen!

https://medium.com/hellogold/hgt-has-been-unfrozen-and-can-be-freely-traded-fbc97608b30a
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

Thanks for the great news about HGT. This looks really promising. Especially with its low market cap a clear buy and long time hold.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: