Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HelloGold: Gold Backed Tokens from Live + Revenue Generating Business  (Read 19196 times)
zihadhayder

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

i want to invest in to that do you have any idea about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joykhan

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

today i know about this coin so i want to buy
quentin_HGFoundation

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

I saw a review online which says that the team is incredibly experienced in gold finance structures. https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/hellogold/

Yes the CEO is the former head of the World Gold Foundation, he is very impressive when you see him in interviews etc, knows what he is talking about and very experienced in the field. I think they will do very well, if they can spread into more countries beyond Malaysia soon.
This makes me interested on this project, a great leader or Ceo is better than a great company because he will be the one who will male all the works. I will be waiting for some good updates, by the way when will be the start of the ico?

Yes.I think so to. Really hoping this project would succeed.

Hey guys,

Robin Lee was the CFO at the World Gold Council, and he is indeed the CEO you want when you embark on the journey to bring gold to emerging and crypto markets alike!

HelloGold will soon extend its operation beyond Malaysia, and that leads me to repeat something that I believe a lot of people do not realize: HelloGold is NOT a Project, it is a running business with thousands of real customers already using its App to buy gold easily and at an affordable rate.

I think this is something very important to keep in mind when you compare it to other ventures in the crypto space...

GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

So why is this not recovering at all unlike every other coin in existence? Usually hints to some severe issues.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

This coin is incredibly volatile. I'm trading it now on coss and the graphs sometimes just show madness.
Severe pumps and then huge dumps like we've seen today.
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

So why is this not recovering at all unlike every other coin in existence? Usually hints to some severe issues.

Clearly HGT has had very little visibility on the crypto market, and so has HelloGold... hence the weak price activity, and low volume also means higher exposure to price volatility... Having said that, I think the logic your pointing at isn't quite as true as one might think. We all know a quantity of tokens right now that are rising like mad, yet there is no actual business backing them, so I am not sure -given the rather irrational rationale behind crypto prices- that any project's value is correctly indicated by the price of the token..

Contrary to most of the current projects in the crypto space, HelloGold is already running a business with thousands of retail customers, and it's revenue stream isn't exclusively linked to the crypto world, which I believe is a good thing given the volatile nature of this environment right now.

But in any case you are right in pointing at the low traction that HGT currently has, this is actually the main concern our supporters are voicing on our Tekegram group (https://t.me/HelloGoldOfficial). It is something we are currently tackling, refocusing some of our resources to marketing in the crypto world (we've been busy focusing on retail customers for our core business so far) and working on some new feature for the HGT token...

All good things come to those who wait  Wink Wink
GRR

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

Clearly HGT has had very little visibility on the crypto market, and so has HelloGold... hence the weak price activity, and low volume also means higher exposure to price volatility... Having said that, I think the logic your pointing at isn't quite as true as one might think. We all know a quantity of tokens right now that are rising like mad, yet there is no actual business backing them, so I am not sure -given the rather irrational rationale behind crypto prices- that any project's value is correctly indicated by the price of the token..

Contrary to most of the current projects in the crypto space, HelloGold is already running a business with thousands of retail customers, and it's revenue stream isn't exclusively linked to the crypto world, which I believe is a good thing given the volatile nature of this environment right now.

But in any case you are right in pointing at the low traction that HGT currently has, this is actually the main concern our supporters are voicing on our Tekegram group (https://t.me/HelloGoldOfficial). It is something we are currently tackling, refocusing some of our resources to marketing in the crypto world (we've been busy focusing on retail customers for our core business so far) and working on some new feature for the HGT token...

I don't have any other choice than waiting anyway, my HGT sits in my hardware wallet. Also: where are the thousands of customers? It is baffling that the price now is lower after the market increased 50% than at the point where BTC was 6500$. I hate to FUD my own coin, but this is sad.
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

I don't have any other choice than waiting anyway, my HGT sits in my hardware wallet. Also: where are the thousands of customers? It is baffling that the price now is lower after the market increased 50% than at the point where BTC was 6500$. I hate to FUD my own coin, but this is sad.

I share your frustration regarding HGT price and it not bouncing back up with the rest of the market...we're definitely not on board of the hype train, yet.

The thousands (18,000+) of HelloGold's customers are in Malaysia at the moment, they are using our Mobile App to buy and sell gold. Soon we'll be extending operations in Thailand, and the Middle East is also a near target. As I said earlier HelloGold's effort has been directed towards retail customer acquisition, and clearly the crypto market -and the promotion of the HGT token- have not been the main focus.. I believe this will change in the coming weeks, the milestone token burn announcement is the first sign of that.

So keep those HGT warm in your wallet, and I I hope in a couple of months we can have another discussion about how good HGT is to you !!  Wink Smiley Smiley 
GRR

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

All good things come to those who wait  Wink Wink

I share your frustration regarding HGT price and it not bouncing back up with the rest of the market...we're definitely not on board of the hype train, yet.

The thousands (18,000+) of HelloGold's customers are in Malaysia at the moment, they are using our Mobile App to buy and sell gold. Soon we'll be extending operations in Thailand, and the Middle East is also a near target. As I said earlier HelloGold's effort has been directed towards retail customer acquisition, and clearly the crypto market -and the promotion of the HGT token- have not been the main focus.. I believe this will change in the coming weeks, the milestone token burn announcement is the first sign of that.

So keep those HGT warm in your wallet, and I I hope in a couple of months we can have another discussion about how good HGT is to you !!  Wink Smiley Smiley  

I will. Thanks for the effort.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

I saw a review online which says that the team is incredibly experienced in gold finance structures. https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/hellogold/

Yes the CEO is the former head of the World Gold Foundation, he is very impressive when you see him in interviews etc, knows what he is talking about and very experienced in the field. I think they will do very well, if they can spread into more countries beyond Malaysia soon.
This makes me interested on this project, a great leader or Ceo is better than a great company because he will be the one who will male all the works. I will be waiting for some good updates, by the way when will be the start of the ico?

Yes.I think so to. Really hoping this project would succeed.

Hey guys,

Robin Lee was the CFO at the World Gold Council, and he is indeed the CEO you want when you embark on the journey to bring gold to emerging and crypto markets alike!

HelloGold will soon extend its operation beyond Malaysia, and that leads me to repeat something that I believe a lot of people do not realize: HelloGold is NOT a Project, it is a running business with thousands of real customers already using its App to buy gold easily and at an affordable rate.

I think this is something very important to keep in mind when you compare it to other ventures in the crypto space...

Yes, I will try to keep that in mind. I am continuously reading reviews to get updated and to know more about this project.

Thank you.
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

Hello everyone, HelloGold Foundation latest monthly update is online. You can find it there:

Medium: https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-11-4th-may-2018-ddad7ce09943

Steemit: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hgfoundation/hellogold-foundation-update-11-4th-may-2018

Enjoy the read, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
sabbirkaundia

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

This is good project.  I'm just noticing that this idea is bringing more and more teams and projects into the competition. I like this project HelloGold .
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

This is good project.  I'm just noticing that this idea is bringing more and more teams and projects into the competition. I like this project HelloGold .

Indeed it is a good project... Tokenising assets is going to be a major trend of blockchain technology in the coming years, and of course gold being what it is, and the need for stability in the crypto space becoming more pressing as institutional capital flows in, we'll definitely see a lot of projects coming in this space.

I believe one of the features that makes HelloGold unique is it's commitment to serving not only the crypto investors, but also underserved and non tech-savvy masses around the globe. And I think that is extremely challenging and much less "sexy" than crypto stablecoin race, but it will prove in the future to be both what makes HelloGold stand out on from an ethical perspective, and give it the strongest business model, as it will not be exclusively dependent on the volatile crypto market.
Fudking

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

Indeed it is a good project... Tokenising assets is going to be a major trend of blockchain technology in the coming years, and of course gold being what it is, and the need for stability in the crypto space becoming more pressing as institutional capital flows in, we'll definitely see a lot of projects coming in this space.

I believe one of the features that makes HelloGold unique is it's commitment to serving not only the crypto investors, but also underserved and non tech-savvy masses around the globe. And I think that is extremely challenging and much less "sexy" than crypto stablecoin race, but it will prove in the future to be both what makes HelloGold stand out on from an ethical perspective, and give it the strongest business model, as it will not be exclusively dependent on the volatile crypto market.

Quentin, are you trying to pose as an official member of the hello gold team? 
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

I am  Grin Grin

You can join the official HelloGold Telegram group (https://t.me/HelloGoldOfficial)and get in touch with me there if you want to make sure I'm not a fraud Wink

Also, Robin and a few other HG staff are in New York for Consensus, some nice announcement on the way, so stay tuned !!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:49:24 AM

I am  Grin Grin

You can join the official HelloGold Telegram group (https://t.me/HelloGoldOfficial)and get in touch with me there if you want to make sure I'm not a fraud Wink

Also, Robin and a few other HG staff are in New York for Consensus, some nice announcement on the way, so stay tuned !!

I'm just curious if someone already withdrew their physical gold from your platform? I know it's easy to say that your gold is fully insured but the legalities surrounding this is too complex. That's why, for the owners of your tokens, they will just convert it to their fiat money or other cryptocurrencies rather than requesting to ship the physical gold that they owned. Bit complex if they will do that. Will end paying so much just to acquire their gold.
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

I'm just curious if someone already withdrew their physical gold from your platform? I know it's easy to say that your gold is fully insured but the legalities surrounding this is too complex. That's why, for the owners of your tokens, they will just convert it to their fiat money or other cryptocurrencies rather than requesting to ship the physical gold that they owned. Bit complex if they will do that. Will end paying so much just to acquire their gold.

Customers from our mobile app product have redeemed physical gold, with no issue.

We do what we say Wink Our T&Cs are clear, and I believe we are actually setting best practice standards when it comes to letting our customers check the status of gold under management with us, providing daily update of assets under management as well as serial numbers for the gold bars. Gold is fully insured and audited.

As for the price of gold redemption, I guess it depends the quantity you want to redeem; If it's a matter of a few grams, it is likely indeed that redemption fees will eat a big chunk of it. If you redeem 100grs, 1kg or more than it is another story. Redemption fees through us are in no way more expensive than through another provider, but at the end of the day we do deal with high value physical assets, and moving them around does come with costs, hence the greatness of GOLDX, the fully allocated 99,99% investment grade gold token !! 
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Customers from our mobile app product have redeemed physical gold, with no issue.

We do what we say Wink Our T&Cs are clear, and I believe we are actually setting best practice standards when it comes to letting our customers check the status of gold under management with us, providing daily update of assets under management as well as serial numbers for the gold bars. Gold is fully insured and audited.

As for the price of gold redemption, I guess it depends the quantity you want to redeem; If it's a matter of a few grams, it is likely indeed that redemption fees will eat a big chunk of it. If you redeem 100grs, 1kg or more than it is another story. Redemption fees through us are in no way more expensive than through another provider, but at the end of the day we do deal with high value physical assets, and moving them around does come with costs, hence the greatness of GOLDX, the fully allocated 99,99% investment grade gold token !!  

Can you disclose how many kgs of gold have been redeemed so far? Because shipping of this valuable item is too risky and lots of documentation that's why I know for sure owners will prefer not to get their physical gold and get fiat money instead. Can you give us the stats of physical gold redemption and can we see that in the blockchain?
Fudking

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:11:56 AM

Quentin, are you trying to pose as an official member of the hello gold team? 

Quentin, that was a rhetorical question.  I know your not associated with Hello Gold in any way shape or form. I just wanted to see how full of shit you were. 
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

While at Consensus, Robin made an announcement yesterday which will surely be received as a good news to all HGT holders and gold lovers: GOLDX buyers will be able to use HGT to pay for purchase fees at a 50% discount.

You can check the video of the announcement on our official twitter : https://twitter.com/FoundationHG/status/996214849435664385
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: