Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HelloGold: Gold Backed Tokens from Live + Revenue Generating Business  (Read 19196 times)
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

HelloGold x Blockchain Expo London 2018 | Highlights
On 18-19th April, we made our way to London for Blockchain Expo at Olympia. Here are the highlights of Robin's presentation on HelloGold and our mission to bring financial inclusion to the man in the street in emerging markets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbeuruGy-7w&feature=youtu.be
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

How could one gram of gold be split among millions of tokens?  That would be microscopic, wouldn't it?  Maybe I am misunderstanding how it all works....

LOL

What a joke this project is.
Maybe someone can tell me where i can find main investors funding my whole project and demanding only 10% of yearly profit and not owning a single percent of that company !!!!!

These kind of idiots can be only found in the crypto space
BurchLynda

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

I think the project will be successful. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
player01

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

I haven't seen any activity from the team recently. I wonder whether they're still working on it or not

We are not even at 30% price from ico. People only call this scam, and you don't get positive network effect, as people want to stay away from it.
quentin_HGFoundation

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:29:32 AM

Hello,

HelloGold team is still active, you can check the latest monthly update here (https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-11-4th-may-2018-ddad7ce09943)and check out the official Telegram (https://t.me/HelloGoldOfficial) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/FoundationHG) to see what's happening lately...

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:21:18 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 07:00:21 PM by Thule

I digged a bit deeper and the project is a big mess.
I checked their whitepaper and businessplan and was shocked what i saw there.

Based on their whitepaper and website each HGT token is limited to a lifetime benefit of 0.0038g of gold !!!!!! which is based on current gold price arround $0.16 .
So the max benefit you will get per hgt token is $0.16 .

So somebody may explain to me why should people by this token for anything near or higher than $0.16 .
Check the ICO price and now have a look at the max benefit their hgt token can get on current gold price

Next important information.
They said people will just receive 10% of revenue from just the management fee which is 2% of stored gold value per year.
Transaction fee's and all other fee's including 90% of management fee goes directly to the company.

If you check their businessplan their final goal for 2024 is to have 40 billion USD worth of gold stored in their vault.
Thats an extremly high number but lets even assume they will succeed what does it mean for hgt holders.

2% management fee from $40.000.000.000 gold value stored in vault is $800.000.000 management fee per year.HGT holders get from these $800.000.000 10% which is $80.000.000 revenue share.
This money will be shared to one billion token which is $0.08 per hgt token.

So if they succeed and grow really that big you as hgt holder will get in 2024 (in 6 years) $0.08 benefit per hgt token.

There are some other concerned numbers but i got contacted by a journalist and i guess he will publish it shortly.

However anyone being familar with the gold business knows 2% fee per transaction and 2% management fee,redeem fee etc is extremly high in the gold business and even the fee's are so high
they are so GREEDY (cause else you can't call it) that they will share only 10% of revenue from the management fee.
Themself they keep whole ownership of the company and of nearly all profit/revenue for themself .
They claim its because of the high cost but anyone can check himself how much it cost to store gold even as private person and that these companies are way smaller and still making good profit.

So anybody investing his money for a 10% revenue share of the management fee must be aware the benefits should this project even succeed will be very small

You are basicly financing this company with no real compensation at all.There is only one beneficiant which is the owner getting cheap money and taking no risk.

What makes me really mad is the clear attempt of the team to get cheap money and kick off investors with some poor bones.

If you check max benefit a HGT token is allowed to get and ICO price the difrrence is just arround 3 times from ICO price.

Is that really a fair deal ?

here from their website

What is the return on HGT?
There is no guaranteed return on HGT. The disbursement of reward GOLDX to HGT holders is discretionary by HGF. However, as the lifetime total allocation of GOLDX is capped at 3,800,000 GOLDX (i.e. 3.8 metric tonnes of gold) to the 1,000,000,000 HGT created, each HGT will receive a maximum of 0.0038 GOLDX (i.e. 0.0038 g of gold).

You see these 0.0038g maximum limit they put for each HGT ?Limiting the max benefit to currently $0.16 .
Do anybody really belive they made it by mistake seeing all the other low profit sharing attempts ?
Sorry but i belive its done on purpose.
The CEO knows exectly how to count so he knows also exectly about the limit he put for you guys

They didn't even talked about it till i exposed this fact where they later banned me claiming i was creating fud but noone just showed me i'm wrong by proofing his numbers cause my numbers are legit and say everything about that project so they started the personal way to attack someone and discredit
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

HGT entering the competition to be listed on OKEx:

https://twitter.com/FoundationHG/status/999536769346387968
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

Hello everyone,

If you want to know more about the new Discount&Burn feature of HGT, here a medium post explaining how it works, and what advantages it brigns to HGt holders:

https://medium.com/hellogold/announcing-2nd-new-hgt-feature-discount-and-burn-on-goldx-purchases-ec95b727b38a

Feel free to give us feedback and suggestions on our telegram channel: https://t.me/HelloGoldOfficial
starsoul

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

Any specific reason for the current decreasing market price for HelloGold ?
Fudking

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

I digged a bit deeper and the project is a big mess.
I checked their whitepaper and businessplan and was shocked what i saw there.

Based on their whitepaper and website each HGT token is limited to a lifetime benefit of 0.0038g of gold !!!!!! which is based on current gold price arround $0.16 .
So the max benefit you will get per hgt token is $0.16 .

So somebody may explain to me why should people by this token for anything near or higher than $0.16 .
Check the ICO price and now have a look at the max benefit their hgt token can get on current gold price

Next important information.
They said people will just receive 10% of revenue from just the management fee which is 2% of stored gold value per year.
Transaction fee's and all other fee's including 90% of management fee goes directly to the company.

If you check their businessplan their final goal for 2024 is to have 40 billion USD worth of gold stored in their vault.
Thats an extremly high number but lets even assume they will succeed what does it mean for hgt holders.

2% management fee from $40.000.000.000 gold value stored in vault is $800.000.000 management fee per year.HGT holders get from these $800.000.000 10% which is $80.000.000 revenue share.
This money will be shared to one billion token which is $0.08 per hgt token.

So if they succeed and grow really that big you as hgt holder will get in 2024 (in 6 years) $0.08 benefit per hgt token.

There are some other concerned numbers but i got contacted by a journalist and i guess he will publish it shortly.

However anyone being familar with the gold business knows 2% fee per transaction and 2% management fee,redeem fee etc is extremly high in the gold business and even the fee's are so high
they are so GREEDY (cause else you can't call it) that they will share only 10% of revenue from the management fee.
Themself they keep whole ownership of the company and of nearly all profit/revenue for themself .
They claim its because of the high cost but anyone can check himself how much it cost to store gold even as private person and that these companies are way smaller and still making good profit.

So anybody investing his money for a 10% revenue share of the management fee must be aware the benefits should this project even succeed will be very small

You are basicly financing this company with no real compensation at all.There is only one beneficiant which is the owner getting cheap money and taking no risk.

What makes me really mad is the clear attempt of the team to get cheap money and kick off investors with some poor bones.

If you check max benefit a HGT token is allowed to get and ICO price the difrrence is just arround 3 times from ICO price.

Is that really a fair deal ?

here from their website

What is the return on HGT?
There is no guaranteed return on HGT. The disbursement of reward GOLDX to HGT holders is discretionary by HGF. However, as the lifetime total allocation of GOLDX is capped at 3,800,000 GOLDX (i.e. 3.8 metric tonnes of gold) to the 1,000,000,000 HGT created, each HGT will receive a maximum of 0.0038 GOLDX (i.e. 0.0038 g of gold).

You see these 0.0038g maximum limit they put for each HGT ?Limiting the max benefit to currently $0.16 .
Do anybody really belive they made it by mistake seeing all the other low profit sharing attempts ?
Sorry but i belive its done on purpose.
The CEO knows exectly how to count so he knows also exectly about the limit he put for you guys

They didn't even talked about it till i exposed this fact where they later banned me claiming i was creating fud but noone just showed me i'm wrong by proofing his numbers cause my numbers are legit and say everything about that project so they started the personal way to attack someone and discredit

Please provide screenshot as proof.  Nowhere does it state that.  I wouldn't believe you based on your trust rating alone. 
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. HelloGold project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
anujen888

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

I hope the ICO goes very smooth. I believe the airdrop is already running from today.
acorcos

Activity: 453

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

I hope the ICO goes very smooth. I believe the airdrop is already running from today.
Yes, the HelloGold airdrop is already running in cooperation with the airdrop network airdrops.io: https://airdrops.io/hellogold/

It is for max. 10,000 participants and I think there are not many slots left right now, because the social channels are filling up quickly.
lefte

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

Hello is there any bounty program about the project? I would like to join if there is any but I couldn't find any bounty thread.
Fudking

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

I didn't receive my dividend of 0.000001 cents this month.  Where the hell is it?
harithk17

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

I didn't receive my dividend of 0.000001 cents this month.  Where the hell is it?

Hey there,

The GOLDX reward was sent out on 14th June as updated here: https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-12-12th-june-2018-d35200bc488.

You may need to use this tool our dev created to check your GOLDX balance (not pretty but functional): https://goldendave.github.io/. Once you enter your wallet address there you'll be able to see GOLDX on Etherscan.

Hope this helps!

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. HelloGold project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.

Hi, we're not currently running a Token Sale. Round 1 was done last year, we will update here prior to running Round 2 of the Token Sale.

We haven't done as well at marketing - we have delivered (at least some part of) the fundamentals and are restructuring the token following some community feedback though! You can join the community here: https://t.me/HelloGoldOfficial.
Isharo

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
coinbasesucks

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

I didn't receive my dividend of 0.000001 cents this month.  Where the hell is it?

Hey there,

The GOLDX reward was sent out on 14th June as updated here: https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-12-12th-june-2018-d35200bc488.

You may need to use this tool our dev created to check your GOLDX balance (not pretty but functional): https://goldendave.github.io/. Once you enter your wallet address there you'll be able to see GOLDX on Etherscan.

Hope this helps!

Hi, we're not currently running a Token Sale. Round 1 was done last year, we will update here prior to running Round 2 of the Token Sale.

We haven't done as well at marketing - we have delivered (at least some part of) the fundamentals and are restructuring the token following some community feedback though! You can join the community here: https://t.me/HelloGoldOfficial.

Fuck off Quentin
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

Hello, fellows!
I hope that the business will carry out all that has been planned.

The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?
coinbasesucks

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

I'm check in white paper on your business, It is actually nice!

Hgt good project coming!  Much release good news investment soon following pump articles explaining why!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: