Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HelloGold: Gold Backed Tokens from Live + Revenue Generating Business  (Read 19201 times)
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

HelloGold Foundation Update #13–6th July 2018

-News from the Marketing desk
-Techsauce bangkok (22–23 june)
-Echelon 2018 (28–29 june)
-HelloGold App Development
-Wallet Integration
-Product Blockchain
-Preparing the core systems for regional expansion
-GOLDX automated exchange
-Events
-ETH KL Meetup
-HGT Promotions
-GOLDX distribution

https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-13-6th-july-2018-c9126f82b73f
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

AMA on YouTube (12 July)
https://coindar.org/en/event/hellogold-hgt-ama-on-youtube-11218
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

I digged a bit deeper and the project is a big mess.
I checked their whitepaper and businessplan and was shocked what i saw there.

Based on their whitepaper and website each HGT token is limited to a lifetime benefit of 0.0038g of gold !!!!!! which is based on current gold price arround $0.16 .
So the max benefit you will get per hgt token is $0.16 .

So somebody may explain to me why should people by this token for anything near or higher than $0.16 .
Check the ICO price and now have a look at the max benefit their hgt token can get on current gold price

Next important information.
They said people will just receive 10% of revenue from just the management fee which is 2% of stored gold value per year.
Transaction fee's and all other fee's including 90% of management fee goes directly to the company.

If you check their businessplan their final goal for 2024 is to have 40 billion USD worth of gold stored in their vault.
Thats an extremly high number but lets even assume they will succeed what does it mean for hgt holders.

2% management fee from $40.000.000.000 gold value stored in vault is $800.000.000 management fee per year.HGT holders get from these $800.000.000 10% which is $80.000.000 revenue share.
This money will be shared to one billion token which is $0.08 per hgt token.

So if they succeed and grow really that big you as hgt holder will get in 2024 (in 6 years) $0.08 benefit per hgt token.

There are some other concerned numbers but i got contacted by a journalist and i guess he will publish it shortly.

However anyone being familar with the gold business knows 2% fee per transaction and 2% management fee,redeem fee etc is extremly high in the gold business and even the fee's are so high
they are so GREEDY (cause else you can't call it) that they will share only 10% of revenue from the management fee.
Themself they keep whole ownership of the company and of nearly all profit/revenue for themself .
They claim its because of the high cost but anyone can check himself how much it cost to store gold even as private person and that these companies are way smaller and still making good profit.

So anybody investing his money for a 10% revenue share of the management fee must be aware the benefits should this project even succeed will be very small

You are basicly financing this company with no real compensation at all.There is only one beneficiant which is the owner getting cheap money and taking no risk.

What makes me really mad is the clear attempt of the team to get cheap money and kick off investors with some poor bones.

If you check max benefit a HGT token is allowed to get and ICO price the difrrence is just arround 3 times from ICO price.

Is that really a fair deal ?

here from their website

What is the return on HGT?
There is no guaranteed return on HGT. The disbursement of reward GOLDX to HGT holders is discretionary by HGF. However, as the lifetime total allocation of GOLDX is capped at 3,800,000 GOLDX (i.e. 3.8 metric tonnes of gold) to the 1,000,000,000 HGT created, each HGT will receive a maximum of 0.0038 GOLDX (i.e. 0.0038 g of gold).

You see these 0.0038g maximum limit they put for each HGT ?Limiting the max benefit to currently $0.16 .
Do anybody really belive they made it by mistake seeing all the other low profit sharing attempts ?
Sorry but i belive its done on purpose.
The CEO knows exectly how to count so he knows also exectly about the limit he put for you guys

They didn't even talked about it till i exposed this fact where they later banned me claiming i was creating fud but noone just showed me i'm wrong by proofing his numbers cause my numbers are legit and say everything about that project so they started the personal way to attack someone and discredit

So after two months i went back to their chat using another account since my first one was banned asking for the 1 BTC bet with Robin (CEO) that he will never remove the max goldx cap which makes hgt basicly worthless.
Price dropped during that time from $0.05 to $0.007 .Very low volume and no real progress at all.

I told Robin that 2 months passed and he failed during these 2 months to make a quick 5 minute announcement about taking the max gold cap away.
As i thought just poor excuses saying the bet is still on and it needs the right timing to announce it.I guess the fact that the coin lost ofer the last 2 months over 86% of its value and is just a small fraction of the ico price is still not a good timing for him. LOL
I contacted him 3 weeks ago already telling i'm waiting for the announcement.

So he sweared everyone 2 months ago to make that announcement and bet with me for 1 BTC and refuses to pay the 1 BTC claiming the bet is still on.
He is never going to make that announcement.I know it for a fact and thats why the coin has no value at all.
Of course his paid shillers instantly joined to attack me like good old quentin or anonoz .
It's actually funny cause 2 months ago they claimed we will see soon new ATH LOL .
Yeah so if you want my honest opinion this project has no future and is dead.
After so long time there was no increase in app usage
They have 10k active users/customers who just own $150k of gold.Thats just 3,5 kg of gold lol.
They got a total of arround 10kg of gold stored in their vault.Not much at all.
But the funny part is how they evaluated the value of the existing company hellogold.
My counting on that is if there is $150k worth of goldx tokens and lets even say they make a killing 10% of it
per year thats $15k revenue Smiley
How much can such a company be worth ?
Oh yeah i know it will explode soon.Competition is sleeping and people just waiting to flood them with their money for no real revanue based on their token model Smiley

I also didn't thought Robin has no backbone to stay to his word on the bet and refuses to pay after 2 months to an animal shelter but i guess all the mess they created makes him panic.
The OKex voting was the biggest joke.He had no clue that you need to pay an extortion to the OKex token holders for their votes Smiley
and claiming at the end he decided to not focus on exchanges but on development makes me laugh since i told him 2 months before he has no chance at OKex without spending a high amount of money which he is not willing to do and where he said he has everything under control.

So open your eyes and make a clear reasearch since in my opinion this coin will 99% fail and if it won't fail the earnings possibility are extremly low because of the max gold cap for hgt tokens.

Somebody asked where did i read about the max gold cap.Its officaly and you can read it on their website

https://www.hellogold.org/en/faqs.html

On "What is the return on HGT"

What is the return on HGT?
There is no guaranteed return on HGT. The disbursement of reward GOLDX to HGT holders is discretionary by HGF. However, as the lifetime total allocation of GOLDX is capped at 3,800,000 GOLDX (i.e. 3.8 metric tonnes of gold) to the 1,000,000,000 HGT created, each HGT will receive a maximum of 0.0038 GOLDX (i.e. 0.0038 g of gold).
Really ?

It also seems like they deleted this fact on many places to make it more difficult to see it as it effects their coin heavily but still deny to
take the gold cap away
Thule

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

Here the convo with Robin (CEO) and what he thinks about announcing "quickly" back in may that the max gold cap will be taken out to calm down the community after they noticed about this issue when i talked about it.

Robin made a bet with me back than for 1 BTC that he will announce the removal of that max gold cap "quickly" to calm down the community and to provide a token which has at least a very longterm value at all.....

After 5-6 weeks i contacted him remembering him about the bet and that i'm waiting for the announcement.

Today i contacted them again after 2 months of wait where still there was no announcement made and my account got muted.
Of course no announcement,no 1 BTC to the animal shelter just poor words like always.

Here is the direct convo between me and Robin make your own decission

Thule 36, [12.07.18 08:50]
I really didn't expected it from you

Robin Lee, [12.07.18 08:51]
I have explained - the bet is still on

Thule 36, [12.07.18 08:51]
however since i waited now 2 months and won the bet if the animal shelter won't get the 1 BTC
I will make publish our bet and let people decide what they think

Thule 36, [12.07.18 08:51]
about your actions

Thule 36, [12.07.18 08:52]
you lost face in my eyes

Robin Lee, [12.07.18 08:52]
I can’t stop you doing what you want to do

Robin Lee, [12.07.18 08:52]
But as far as I am concerned the bet is still on

thats exectly what i thought you will say.....

Robin your project is dead

no the bet is over

an anouncement takes 5 minutes

2 months are not needed

Thule 36, [12.07.18 08:53]
i remembered you about it 3 weeks ago

and the bet is closed for me

Robin Lee, [12.07.18 08:53]
I already explained to you how companies work

no you use only excuses

I am afraid I see it differently

I see it as your way to weasel out of the bet

and to say the truth i doubt you will ever announce it or pay the bet

Because you know that I will do it

Thule 36, [12.07.18 08:54]
thats why i'm going to publish it everywhere so people can make their own decission about you

Thule 36, [12.07.18 08:54]
poor words for over 2 months

Thule 36, [12.07.18 08:55]
i never expected you to pay but i didn't thought you would use this poor excuses

Robin Lee, [12.07.18 08:55]
Like I said, it’s your call. I will want you to send the BTC to my charity when we announce

Thule 36, [12.07.18 08:55]
bet is over

Thule 36, [12.07.18 08:56]
2 months passed

i won't wait 6 months for a simple announcement

Robin Lee, [12.07.18 08:56]
That’s a unilaterally move

its not

you posted in may to quickly announce it

Anyway. I have to go to my meeting

Thule 369, [12.07.18 08:56]
6 months is not quickly

Thule 369, [12.07.18 08:56]
2 months is not quickly

but change your terms as you wish

We will have to agree to disagree

people will read your text and decide themself

bye

The funny part is back in may Robin acted like Don King wanting to bet 1000 ETH which i refused saying the truth i can't efford loosing this amount but i can bet for 1 BTC which i'm willing to escrow.
He made the community beliving the cancelation of the gold max cap was a done deal and will be announced "quickly"

Now after 2 months passed he claimes to not pay the 1 BTC and that it needs time to announce it at the right "time" Smiley

Make your own decissions.I made a serious bet for 1 BTC that he will never lift that max gold cap which he offered and now he is refusing to pay for the bet or announce it NOW !!!! .

No backbone and you can clearly see his true intentions which i posted before
Thule

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

Just for info some people contacted me and the shills of Hellogold were so afraid since i forwarded a copy of a message i received from another member that 5 minutes later i can only send messages to mutual contacts.Just tried asking another member to post something for somebody who doesn't want to post it himself and noticed that i'm restricted.

Quick work lol

But thats exectly how the hellogold group is working.Trying to defame you and if they can't because they can't show your claims are false they instantly start to insult and use the spam function trying to restrict you quickly calling you later a FUD'er .

Am happy to reverse my claims but nobody is being able to debunk my claims i guess for a reason and i doubt hellogold team and foundation wouldn't instantly debunk it if it wouldn't be true and they could use real facts
Thule

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

Here an offical statement from the HGT team 5 months ago ....

The HGT was structured based on legal counsel in a way that ensures it is not a security. Part of that involves setting a maximum cap to any potential rewards that supporters may receive. Importantly, we are also legally bound to highlight that the rewards are given at the discretion of the HelloGold Foundation.
That of course is bullshit claiming that the $0.15 max gold cap is set so low to not being called a security LOL

Having said that, we've also structured the HGT Token Sale across 3 rounds unlike the vast majority of ICOs. This way potential supporters for Rounds 2 and 3 will be able to evaluate us accordingly based on performance instead of simply promises. Should we not distribute rewards to supporters at any time, the market will value us accordingly. What it also allows us to do is to provide more utility/potential rewards based on the feedback we receive from supporters prior to the next rounds of the Token Sale. The cap amount could be increased or possibly removed (should regulation allow for it - for which I'm personally expecting there to be much happening over the next couple of years) prior to further rounds of token sale.

Looks like it already happened and supporters valued your tokens real price based on perfomance and not promises.
2 more ICO rounds to come Cheesy
Also the claim max gold cap amount could be increased or removed in the next couple of years.Clearly showing they do not want to take the max cap away and Robin's claim back in may was a joke when reading that.I guess in may there was no more problem to take the max gold cap away according to Robin even there was no changes on crypto regulations.
Yeah each time creating a new lie for not willing to remove the max gold cap leads to a total mess.

Almost all of crypto are high risk high reward plays as everybody in this space are essentially startups (with many not being past proof of concept stage). With the GOLDX, we introduce a low risk low reward token to provide a diversification option for the crypto investor. As HGT is linked to GOLDX and based on the performance of HelloGold, a company that has already been running with close to 13,000 KYC'd users, it was designed to be a medium risk medium reward option for those in crypto. It remains to be seen how the market will actually treat HGT.
LOL medium risk because a company has 13000 KYC where 10.000 is activ and which all together have gold with a value of $150k LOL.
Yeah that volume makes Hellogold really medium risk.
Bunch of nonsense.

If you invested in that ICO i recommend sueing to at least get your initial investment back
threejs

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

The HGT was structured based on legal counsel in a way that ensures it is not a security. Part of that involves setting a maximum cap to any potential rewards that supporters may receive. Importantly, we are also legally bound to highlight that the rewards are given at the discretion of the HelloGold Foundation.
That of course is bullshit claiming that the $0.15 max gold cap is set so low to not being called a security LOL

Having said that, we've also structured the HGT Token Sale across 3 rounds unlike the vast majority of ICOs. This way potential supporters for Rounds 2 and 3 will be able to evaluate us accordingly based on performance instead of simply promises. Should we not distribute rewards to supporters at any time, the market will value us accordingly. What it also allows us to do is to provide more utility/potential rewards based on the feedback we receive from supporters prior to the next rounds of the Token Sale. The cap amount could be increased or possibly removed (should regulation allow for it - for which I'm personally expecting there to be much happening over the next couple of years) prior to further rounds of token sale.

Looks like it already happened and supporters valued your tokens real price based on perfomance and not promises.
Also the claim max gold cap amount could be increased or removed in the next couple of years.Clearly showing they do not want to take the max cap away and Robin's claim back in may was a joke when reading that.I guess in may there was no more problem to take the max gold cap away according to Robin even there was no changes on crypto regulations.
Yeah each time creating a new lie for not willing to remove the max gold cap leads to a total mess.

Almost all of crypto are high risk high reward plays as everybody in this space are essentially startups (with many not being past proof of concept stage). With the GOLDX, we introduce a low risk low reward token to provide a diversification option for the crypto investor. As HGT is linked to GOLDX and based on the performance of HelloGold, a company that has already been running with close to 13,000 KYC'd users, it was designed to be a medium risk medium reward option for those in crypto. It remains to be seen how the market will actually treat HGT.
LOL medium risk because a company has 13000 KYC where 10.000 is activ and which all together have gold with a value of $150k LOL.
Bunch of nonsense.

If you invested in that ICO i recommend sueing to at least get your initial investment back

Why are there so many idiots on this forum that speak bad english?
Cripcheadismo

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:47:29 AM

I wish this plan matchs a great success! Flawless logo, interesting activity, unbiased activity.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

HelloGold Foundation Update #14– 7th August 2018
https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-14-7th-august-2018-e552887a7d93
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:53:09 AM

Bunch of nonsense.

[/quote]      This guy did a great job.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

Removing the Cap on the Foundation’s GOLDX Endowment

The HelloGold Foundation is pleased to announce that HelloGold Sdn Bhd will now endow 10% of the administrative fee income generated from the gold under management to the Foundation! The AUM limit to the endowment is effectively being lifted. https://medium.com/hellogold/removing-the-cap-on-the-foundations-goldx-endowment-2fb6e0c4ce28

quentin_HGFoundation

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

HelloGold, the Malaysian company that provides easy access to invest in Gold, has officially partnered with Heluss and agreed to provide the insurtech company with US$ 2 million worth of gold. Heluss claimed that it will use the gold supply for the stability of HUT tokens.

http://finance.theindependent.sg/hellogold-is-supplying-us2m-worth-of-gold-for-insurtech-heluss/
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

New monthly Update from the HelloGold Foundation:

https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-17-13th-november-2018-838eccbd9616

Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

Can anyone tell me what the ICO or pre sale price was?

Looking to get me some of these coins Grin

the pre-sale price was done at a 20% bonus and was sold at 12,489 HGT/ETH. The base price was 10,407 HGT/ETH. at time of locking the USD/ETH rate, the prices were 0.02434 and 0.02921 USD/HGT respectively.

head over to coss.io or hitbtc.com to buy HGT! we are also looking to list on a couple more exchanges in the next one month!

This answer is from sometime ago, thanks by the way lol

So on what other exchanges you guys are trading? How is the project going?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:35:51 PM

Bunch of nonsense.

Damn dude Thule.. What you doing over here lol ... How are the scammers doing at CvCoin lol

First being all against them, after they made you admin and start to pay you, you start to sing a different song. So how is it going now?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

Yeah it looks kinda strange though this asset seldom has decent volume (when pumps). I was trading HGT on Coss exchange and now see 0 volume everywhere, a lil bit confused  Huh
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:18:08 AM

The HelloGold Foundation update covering January 2019 is out:
https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-20-12th-february-2019-10b56d2968f3
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:23:02 AM

April Monthly update is out:
https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-23-xxth-may-2019-6067b6c34439
kissubaby

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 01:30:25 AM

HelloGold 1st partnership in #Thailand with CentralGroup Corp loyalty program
https://www.facebook.com/100012558163245/posts/681590855602847?s=100012558163245&sfns=mo
quentin_HGFoundation

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:50:54 AM

May Monthly update is out:
https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-24-24th-june-2019-5e42b28f8226?postPublishedType=initial
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: