Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investments in the media  (Read 4556 times)
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

Advertising and marketing through mainstream media/social media are getting easier and clever every year.. There are tons of strategic way to optimised the used of it without spending much.. Being creative and open for new ideas is the name of the game of this generation.. Investing much on media is not practical now..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

Advertising and marketing through mainstream media/social media are getting easier and clever every year.. There are tons of strategic way to optimised the used of it without spending much.. Being creative and open for new ideas is the name of the game of this generation.. Investing much on media is not practical now..
because marketing through social media is the most practical way and when we likat now social media users are very much and become the main target in marketing various products,
and this is also the easiest job for those who everyday play with the internet world
which increasingly now provide more business opportunities

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:11:09 PM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

Invest in bitcoin in the press! Do you want the press to promote bitcoin? It's a good idea. By the media spread the information quickly. It comes to people everywhere. More people will know and find more bitcoin.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:15:59 PM

Investment in social media truly helps in the growth of bitcoin through adaptation but I think it will also be more effective if there are already markets accepting it. The implementation will also encourage many to use and not just by saving trading mining and continuous advertisement. I do think that everyone thinks that they will regret it when they will spend their bitcoin. But it's the only way to make it for useful in the society. When it's in use they will be unable to ban it in an instant.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:18:16 PM

It can be good but you should know all the sector and news about investing on media. Bitcoin is best choice for investing though investment is risky. But investment with Bitcoin in anywhere is profitable and you can go for it.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

because marketing through social media is the most practical way and when we likat now social media users are very much and become the main target in marketing various products,
and this is also the easiest job for those who everyday play with the internet world
which increasingly now provide more business opportunities

That is right.. Sometimes those person who underestimated the used of it are those who fails in the end.. Thanks that you seconded and agreed to me about this.. I have seen lot of high ranking members who see those platform useless and worthless because maybe they’re too old or too young to understand how to perfectly benefited from it without the use of money.. They do it on the most expensive way..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

Already many altcoins are being advertised on social media and internet, yes of course it is good to advertise it on media through any channel except television media to get maximum attention of the audience and to get investors. But it is useless for bitcoin, because bitcoin is pioneer in cryptocurrency world and already much popular.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:59:10 PM

Media is no doubt having a very crucial role in the lives of almost of all of us. There will be hardly any person living on this earth who will not be watching the media. It is really a good thing to invest in media. This will for sure help you earn a very good amount of money. You only need to invest when you really think that you can do well in that filed. Get yourself well prepared before getting into it.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:59:08 PM

Already many altcoins are being advertised on social media and internet, yes of course it is good to advertise it on media through any channel except television media to get maximum attention of the audience and to get investors. But it is useless for bitcoin, because bitcoin is pioneer in cryptocurrency world and already much popular.

True, on average all types of altcoin promote their projects to run smoothly and can invite investors to enter into it by advertising their projects on social media through a connected internet network.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:06:42 PM

Media is no doubt having a very crucial role in the lives of almost of all of us. There will be hardly any person living on this earth who will not be watching the media. It is really a good thing to invest in media. This will for sure help you earn a very good amount of money. You only need to invest when you really think that you can do well in that filed. Get yourself well prepared before getting into it.
Investment in the media for what. I think I do not need to invest in the media because those people invest in the media who have some benefits from the media. I don’t think that I have any benefit from the media site. Therefor i will never invest in media. I don’t have any business or any product to promote through media; therefore I will never invest in media. Many people are investing in that side but every person has his own wells and wishes in life and free to use his money.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

Somewhat i think yes,because of huge numbers of cryptocurrency users around the world now i think it will profit if you invest on this kind of media reporting this kind of news about bitcoins,if i were in your position i would give a shot for it
That's true, but that is also taking risk, well, if you want to take some risk then do it. You can try once and if you gain profit you know what will gonna do on next time. Investing about bitcoin is also a good investment because we all know bitcoin is a really great cryptos and more trusted than other crypto currencies.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:23:00 PM

I would recommended you to use the media as a medium for spreading facts about bitcoins and it is proven to be the one of the most powerful way to advertise something. Though it had one of the best method it is still had its own risk of failing and may not be effective to convince other people to use bitcoins. One should consider also the time, place, product, etc.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
farwellbit

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:01:17 AM

True, on average all types of altcoin promote their projects to run smoothly and can invite investors to enter into it by advertising their projects on social media through a connected internet network.
I think that every person has different ideas in life. Some people think that they can promote their ideas through media and that’s why they invest in media while many people do not have any relations with media like me and never think of investing in media.

It is not due to old or young. Every member in this forum better understand where to use my earnings and which is more favorable for my investment.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

I would recommended you to use the media as a medium for spreading facts about bitcoins and it is proven to be the one of the most powerful way to advertise something. Though it had one of the best method it is still had its own risk of failing and may not be effective to convince other people to use bitcoins. One should consider also the time, place, product, etc.
It seems to me that investment in the media has prospects only for political purposes. If you are already thinking about distributing advertising, then only advertising agencies, not the media, will do.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:16:37 PM

It seems to me that investment in the media has prospects only for political purposes. If you are already thinking about distributing advertising, then only advertising agencies, not the media, will do.

I disagree with you. If you want to promote your project or business, then you can use the media. This is very effective. People still believe in the media, so you can use this

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:07:28 PM

I think that every person has different ideas in life. Some people think that they can promote their ideas through media and that’s why they invest in media while many people do not have any relations with media like me and never think of investing in media.

It is not due to old or young. Every member in this forum better understand where to use my earnings and which is more favorable for my investment.
Yeah I hope the media will make the bitcoin and the other things easy to know for the people. Now each and the every house is carrying the TV and the internet so for me as well the media is always ready to use the bitcoin for the income and the profit will be more than this if the TV will advertise his bitcoin and the currency which they want to make the famous in the coming time it will be the best source.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:52:24 PM

Somewhat i think yes,because of huge numbers of cryptocurrency users around the world now i think it will profit if you invest on this kind of media reporting this kind of news about bitcoins,if i were in your position i would give a shot for it
That's true, but that is also taking risk, well, if you want to take some risk then do it. You can try once and if you gain profit you know what will gonna do on next time. Investing about bitcoin is also a good investment because we all know bitcoin is a really great cryptos and more trusted than other crypto currencies.
Bitcoin investment is better in the media investment it is not the risk and now all the people are having the bitcoin so it is good to invest in the bitcoin not as the bitcoin payment so for sure the value and the payment of the bitcoin will help you to buy the bitcoin and the price and the income of the bitcoin will help you to hold the bitcoin and use the investment for the people. 

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:22:24 PM

Bitcoin investment is better in the media investment it is not the risk and now all the people are having the bitcoin so it is good to invest in the bitcoin not as the bitcoin payment so for sure the value and the payment of the bitcoin will help you to buy the bitcoin and the price and the income of the bitcoin will help you to hold the bitcoin and use the investment for the people. 

How it is not risky buddy there any many whales been invested in the bitcoin news and price chart site side. We cannot able to compete with the little investment. You may know the Coindesk, cointelegraph, cryptocompare, coinmarketcap and preev. These sites are already competing each other. various country people using any one of the site according to their choice. If wish to invest your country people less use of news site and you can market with the social media to reach nice place.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:23:24 PM

The op also mentioned something about forum. I don’t really get where his heading to, but if what he means there is creating a cryptocurrency forum, then I will advise that he quit that option and focus on something else. Most of the people I’ve seen that tried to create a cryptocurrency forum never succeed because people prefers bitcointalk.org forum more than any forum they see. For the media, I don’t know if that will work, can’t really tell.
Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:33:09 PM

I saw one HYIP who offers to invest in the purchase of media time. It seems to me that this is very promising. I made a small contribution and already get paid
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: