Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investments in the media  (Read 4557 times)
koinov

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:08:52 PM

As in any business, you have to make a thorough study of the market before making any steps.

In general, the idea sounds good, still would be nice to get little more details on how you wanna deliver it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:20:45 PM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

theres many type of media exposure and as of today media is the best tools for advertisement and publicity.first SOCIAL MEDIA in which billions of people round the world using this at the same time,and the News Media in which watched by billions worldwide enough to advertise crypto Good ro bad publicity is still a publicity.so i think its worth using for theMedia
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:29:48 AM

Somewhat i think yes,because of huge numbers of cryptocurrency users around the world now i think it will profit if you invest on this kind of media reporting this kind of news about bitcoins,if i were in your position i would give a shot for it
Indeed, investing upon media will give you a higher profit because it is the demand now. However, investing upon will require a high value so you must have a higher funds. If bitcoin will be publicize through media it will captive a plenty of investors that could help on fluctuation of bitcoin.
Only the media will not be effective, if social media is used on a product or service, it will be very effective. I used to work in an international advertising company, in general advertising and media are very close disciplines.
The importance of media cannot be denied in the present world. Everyone out of us wants to know what all is going around in the world. Media is the best source of information for all those who want to know about the current affairs.

At such time, investing in media is really a good option. This will help you make some good amount of money but you need to invest at the right place first.
Willeampere

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:24:58 AM

Competition in the media sector is very difficult because the media is managed and shaped by some specific companies and holding companies. Investing in the media requires a lot of courage.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:09:44 AM

From what i am seeing, investments in mainstream media will be too costly and sometimes will not even give you any revenue, however for social media, not only that it is free, you can use your talent in order to advertise, since even large companies would pay people to promote their product in social media, and in our case, for ICOs, we can promote them as well, however we neee their permission to do so, that's why we have social campaigns, in return, they will pay us for the services and we'll see their coins being used, even by just looking at exchanges. Doing social campaigns for ICOs helps them a lot in the future, we should just not do it for the pay, but we should also support its cause.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:53:01 PM

Somewhat i think yes,because of huge numbers of cryptocurrency users around the world now i think it will profit if you invest on this kind of media reporting this kind of news about bitcoins,if i were in your position i would give a shot for it

The good thing about media is that it makes money when market pumps and also when it dumps. I guess the only thing that damages it is estability hehe
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:18:54 AM

Yes, it will really pay off. Media needs to be our ally and not our enemy. They are going to be very useful in our financial revolution.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:16:27 PM

yes I agree with you. If the Bitcoin increases or the reputation is good, it is likely that many investors will start investing in Bitcoin. It is true that in this case we will definitely get a decent profit, if we can convince people to invest in Bitcoin.
Yeah this can be possible, once its already on a media and a lot of people especially investors got interest in investing with bitcoin we can have for sure another ATH's and we can always experience hike pricing for sure if that happens. A lot of business investors, business company owners would surely invest their profit into bitcoin.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:15:43 PM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

I think so . Media and currencies are to different industry. But if you could join them both maybe you could produce a big time project. Because media is the best way to promote project , and the fastest way to collect funds so if you could use media why not. But sometimes media are also use by scammers in pooling people , so you still need to be careful.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:40:35 PM

It's also YES for me. The world of crytocurrency is gradually gaining much recognition and adoption; and for that matter investment in the media to disseminate information on crytocurrencies is a lucrative business to think.
No it is not a lucrative business, advertising in the media has cost, it is very expensive, tell me who is going to pay for that, if an ico does that people will go crazy and will say that the ico is throwing away the money from their investors.
Sorliand

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:16:14 PM

investment in media need rich man that can pay for advertisement which will talk a lot of money.

it is bad and risky way for investment
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:07:00 PM

From what i am seeing, investments in mainstream media will be too costly and sometimes will not even give you any revenue, however for social media, not only that it is free, you can use your talent in order to advertise, since even large companies would pay people to promote their product in social media, and in our case, for ICOs, we can promote them as well, however we neee their permission to do so, that's why we have social campaigns, in return, they will pay us for the services and we'll see their coins being used, even by just looking at exchanges. Doing social campaigns for ICOs helps them a lot in the future, we should just not do it for the pay, but we should also support its cause.
I think that investment in the media does not affect too many your earnings. The best way is to invest in bitcoin and if you want to invest in something else then you should start your own regular business in which you have some experience and don’t think about media because media work for themselves and not for you. It is rigt to work on social media if you have some business and want to promote through advertisement. If you want to earn money in less time then invest in bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

Yes its easy to find a true partner but there are a lot of possibilities to find a fake one because a lot of people are using fake accounts just to scam and just to earn money by fraud.
That's true, it is really hard to trust an account that you really don't know the person in person. So I suggest just to save more for you to have your own investments, because partnership really didn't lasts. But of course it is still depend, know first the person you want to be a partner before entering on that situation.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:17:44 PM

Yeah I agree and in this day I think that there is no need to social mainstream media because social media can do anything for you. If you want to invest for earning more money than bitcoin is the best option. Because if you invest in media you will to work hard and may lose but in bitcoin you will to do nothing except waiting. Therefore is suggest you not to invest in media and choose easy field for your investment.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:29:14 AM

theres many type of media exposure and as of today media is the best tools for advertisement and publicity.first SOCIAL MEDIA in which billions of people round the world using this at the same time,and the News Media in which watched by billions worldwide enough to advertise crypto Good ro bad publicity is still a publicity.so i think its worth using for theMedia
I agree with you when we think of advertising or marketing in general the first thing that comes to mind are social networks because in addition to having a wide range of users they are free and anyone can disclose your brand. But it has some flaws compared to companies that are made for it, because the target audience who receives the advertising is usually not as expected and most of the time the advertisement becomes ineffective.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:25:27 AM

as a result, there is a rationale that advertising will not be a bad investment in the media, certainly money
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:45:41 AM

There are no such investments amongst all the investments present in the real world which can not help their investors to make some very good amount of money. The only thing which carries a significance importance is that you need to have a good understanding of all the things which are associated to that investment. If you don’t know much about media, then investing in media is not a good idea.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:19:20 AM

Yes, i think is very good idea because to me investment in the media can help making cryptocurrency much more popular and a lot of people will benefit from it so we can all benefit of that if that happen, many people can have that benefit.
It all depends on your own self. If you are in a position that you think investing in media will turn out to be beneficial for you, only then go for investing your money in media. There are number of media channels all around and the competition is really tough. You need to do lot of work in choosing of the right place to invest your money in the world of media. Otherwise, you can also suffer some loss out of your investment.
If your business is focused on the encryption business, the forum would be the best place for a possible investment in advertising. We have a huge daily and monthly traffic here in the forum, and all this movement is focused on the areas of the cryptomoedas.

It is also interesting to buy advertising by google because they have a great optimization tool where it looks for potential customers for your business following the history of research done by the user....
But most of the time when people talk about advertising they are not talking about promoting bitcoin or other crypto to us after all we are already aware of the many investments available, what people want is to promote bitcoin and other coins to people outside of the forum and the community.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

Media is a good investment when you have some projectsb to be done. Media can attract more investors to your project because your project can connect or inform many people by watching it through the use of media.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

I agree with you when we think of advertising or marketing in general the first thing that comes to mind are social networks because in addition to having a wide range of users they are free and anyone can disclose your brand. But it has some flaws compared to companies that are made for it, because the target audience who receives the advertising is usually not as expected and most of the time the advertisement becomes ineffective.
Media is the most important need of this society. All the types of media may it be electronic media or social media, they all are helping all the people in getting up-to-date with what all is going around in the world. If you are interested in investing your money in media, then firstly you do need to learn the basics of this things and after doing that, investing will for sure help you in making some good money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: