Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet without transaction fee  (Read 9414 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:26:34 PM

As mentioned above, there is no such wallet with no transaction fee. However, if you are looking to distribute smaller (or larger) amount of Bitcoins without paying transaction fee then you can go with Localbitcoins. You just have to deposit lump sum amount with appropriate fees and then you can create coupons with a smaller amount as you wish and distribute it. The receiver will have to enter that coupon in his localbitcoins account and he will receive the fund on the same account.

As far as I know, there is no fees or charges for this kind of transfer but we can not call it as a Bitcoin transaction. It is cost effective way to distribute the small amount to a large audience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:31:01 PM

is impossible wallet without fee
all wallet live from fee lol why theyy do free transaction ?really ?you make any work for free?

There is no wallet to transacting the bitcoin without mining fees. However, fees getting ridiculous everyday from the past 2 weeks. I would like that fees is burden to care when I am making little amount from the btctalk forum.
If want reduce the fees in your transaction. Least you can use the desktop wallet and modify the fees to smaller amount for mining per block.
Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me best Bitcoin Wallet without transaction fee

Thanks

I am using a Bitcoin wallet that can send Bitcoin instantly without any transaction fee. However, both parties must have the same type of wallet. If it will be to another type of wallet then it will have a transaction fee. My wallet is called coins.ph and it is used mostly here in the Philippines. It is an online wallet. You do not control your private key and is too risky but it is for my personal convenience. This wallet suits 100% on your inquiry Grin

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:42:02 PM

There is no wallet without transation fee.Do u think anyone save your money without profit?But some wallet are gives low transation fee.Like as if you use coin-base some banefit  this site .you can easily send any other cother coinbase  .its a fullyfull seceured transation.Many scamr prove some site  and say its total free .If you interest there talk and deposit bitcoin you must be loss.so I am suggest to u you can only use blockchain or coinbase .

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:10:24 AM

I think it was a time when all the wallets were free to transact. Later most of them started applying fees because of miners fees and few were still free like coinbase. But now I understand that there are none which doesn't take fees from you. So it's but difficult to name any here. As far as I can read no one has answered too.

CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

Hi,

Thanks
In exchanging the bitcoin into fiat cash can take a lot of fees. Those fees can exceed more than $5 when making a payment in other wallet. You must have a big amount of  bitcoin before you exchange it into another cryptocurrency. We won't find bitcoin wallet without transaction fees to process your transaction.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
flag39

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:01:07 AM

I am curious! In the year xxxxx when all bitcoins are minted 21000000 are in the wallets of users. How will the miner confirmatory work will be rewarded?
Where will the coins come from? from Bitcoin cash?
Thank you for your time
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:03:54 AM

Bitcoin is a difficult currency and it's silly to create a wallet without confirmation for a transaction. From the price increase and so you can make a lot of money on coins, why clean the commission Huh

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

in the past there was Xapo, also Xapo support faucet with withdraw instantly on the wallet also no transaction fee.
but because the price was rising higher, they no longer keep the system. there is no profit if they still support that system with fast send and no fee.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

in the past there was Xapo, also Xapo support faucet with withdraw instantly on the wallet also no transaction fee.
but because the price was rising higher, they no longer keep the system. there is no profit if they still support that system with fast send and no fee.
They do now charge a fee for confirming transactions, but offer a choice of 2 options. If you choose the cheapest option the confirmation comes after 10-15 minutes. So I have never used a high fee per transaction.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

Bitcoin wallet without transaction fee is impossible because by the transaction fees that we are paying, we also giving some of those fees to the company of the wallet so they can earn profits and sustain their service for us. Transaction fees are also being paid to the miners who consistently confirm the transactions and also support the network.
well bitcoin transaction without any fees seems to be impossible and I don’t think so that transaction fees s too high because we are still earning good income through and we need to pay our transaction fees to keep the forum run and in the past it was possible to get transaction without fees but it was a slow and very low transaction it will be free of cost but it will take a couple of hours or may be the whole day to get conformed but if you want a fast transaction you must pay the fees for the system.
In the past you could get some transactions with zero fee confirmed by the miners, but now, as bitcoin becomes more mainstream and people begin to use bitcoin then it is natural to think that is going to be impossible to get a confirmation if you do not send a fee, I think that if the plan of the devs works then we may get some cheaper fees in the next years than the ones we have now.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:22:25 AM

With the ease received it is not good if you want to get also free transactions, who provide facilities to use but also deserve to receive the results prepared by it.
Mutual benefit between users and who use.
So is it still worth bitcoin wallet without transaction fee?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:00:22 AM

Hi,

Thanks
Sorry, but as of now, all bitcoin wallets are requiring their users to pay for transaction fees. Transaction fees are being paid by miners who will work for your transactions. Another thing is that, paying transaction fees will make your transactions faster than usual, considering that the value of bitcoin today is very high compared to the past years wherein bitcoin wallets doesn't require us to pay for transaction fees.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:02:20 AM

Hi,

Thanks
I doubt that there would be a Bitcoin wallet with zero transaction fee but I know a bitcoin wallet with a low transaction fee. It is Xapo Wallet, they charges low transaction fee when sending into other bitcoin wallet and they have zero network transaction fees which means they will not charge if you send bitcoin to another Xapo wallet user.

xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:09:08 AM

ahh thats wallet ihave to wish for..beacause all wallet has transaction fee if you do a cash out you need to pay a transaction fee.. if there's no wallet have free transaction it's better to find wallet has low fee transaction......

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:14:39 AM

My Xapo wallet didn't charge me for a transaction fee until a few months back.  Once the transaction fees started to spike on the network, Xapo stopped covering the fees for us.  And, just the other day I went into my Xapo wallet to make a 5 dollar transaction but didn't do it because the transaction fee was over 6 dollars!  So, there may be online wallets that cover the transaction fees for their customers, but the fees still have to be paid by somebody.  There are no "free" transactions....there aren't even any "cheap" transactions anymore.  Using bitcoin as a micro-payment platform is a thing of the past!
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:31:52 AM

My Xapo wallet didn't charge me for a transaction fee until a few months back.  Once the transaction fees started to spike on the network, Xapo stopped covering the fees for us.  And, just the other day I went into my Xapo wallet to make a 5 dollar transaction but didn't do it because the transaction fee was over 6 dollars!  So, there may be online wallets that cover the transaction fees for their customers, but the fees still have to be paid by somebody.  There are no "free" transactions....there aren't even any "cheap" transactions anymore.  Using bitcoin as a micro-payment platform is a thing of the past!
Your words are true but let us hope that the new developments in bitcoin change things and that we get something close to cheap fees once again, I trust in the core developers and in their vision and I think after everything is put in place then things will start to improve and bitcoin will be finally ready to reach the masses and be adopted by them.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:09:44 AM

In this world nothing is free, let alone bitcoin wallet no wallet that costs zero transaction, even if there it will not guarantee your bitcoin safe, .. better choose a paid wallet but safe .. do not be free but slow and unsafe.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

Hi,

Thanks

"Without" transaction fee? I guess you'll find it hard to get bro. Especially now that bitcoin transactions are on the rise, and the cost of maintaining servers and others is also increasing, I think it's worth asking if it's free, because maintenance is so expensive.

bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:19:42 AM

Hi,

Thanks

All transaction whether in exchange platform or in the blockchain they have fees of charge in it. It is not possible that in every transaction there is no charge. Due to if there's no charge for sure no confirmation to be happen in your withdrawal or deposit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: