Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet without transaction fee  (Read 9414 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:25:34 PM

When working with digital currency, when transactions are made, commission fees are mandatory, since it is necessary to pay for the work of those who ensure the conduct of transactions and maintain the appropriate accounting. You can, of course, put a small commission fee, but in this case, the transaction time, as a rule, increases. You can also not charge the commission fee, but in this case there is no guarantee that the transaction will be successful or even ever will pass.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:35:31 PM

i think there is no bitcoin wallet without transaction fee. the fees of all wallet is mandatory its their commision i think. and if we want a wallet without transaction fee then we are not sure if our transaction will be come succrssful or it will be scamed. so id rather choose wallet with fee rather than wallet with free fees

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
zealer

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:59:18 AM

There can be no free trading bitcoin wallet, which is not consistent with the routine, which allows miners how to continue mining
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me best Bitcoin Wallet without transaction fee

Thanks
There are so many bitcoin wallets without transaction fees.Bitcoin xan be used by all people regardlessbof race status beliefs and religious affiliations .Bitcoin is open to all people and can be used by all bitcoin without transactions fee.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:36:12 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Where did you get that information bitcoin wallet without transaction fee, are you kidding me? As far as I know there best wallet that we can use  into bitcoin here you can check this link http://atozforex.com/news/top-10-bitcoin-wallets-2017/
Good day Wink
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:25:13 AM

Hi,

Thanks
It is not possible to make any bitcoin transaction without having to pay transaction fee for the transaction gets confirmed. Any wallet offering you no transaction fee is never going to get any confirmation on its transactions.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:29:28 AM

Hi,

Thanks
There are so many bitcoin wallets without transaction fees.Bitcoin xan be used by all people regardlessbof race status beliefs and religious affiliations .Bitcoin is open to all people and can be used by all bitcoin without transactions fee.
I would like to know on what wallets dont have transaction fee? Seems like you are very sure to this kind of thing. I havent see any wallets that dont have tx fee knowing that you do really need to pay fee for miners in able to push your transactions on sending bitcoin into other wallets and no service would able to give free sending of your bitcoin even on exchanges you would still need to pay.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:30:13 AM

Prior to the beginning of this year such possibility was, but now it is not possible. The miners are very greedy people always want to raise rates for the transaction. It seems to me that this issue will continually arise in the future.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:40:55 AM

I'm expecting any answers about it, but I think and also other bitcoin users answered that it is no way any wallet transaction has no fees at all. It does makes sense if service is given there always be something in return. That's how it works in bitcoin or any fiat currency even in virtual or real world.

HODL
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:31:10 AM

I don't think there is any wallet transaction has no fees. Heavyset it can make sense there is a service there should give some fees. 

shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:03:31 PM

You want to pay bitcoin without transaction fee... I think its not possible. its just simple if you pay bitcoin P2P wallet that's time you have to pay transaction fee or Miner fee Otherwise your transaction could not be complete because the bitcoin  network can't confirm it. So you have to pay transaction fee if you want transaction..

But we know about coinbase. coinbase so many popular. you can buy bitcoin, eth, lite coin form coinbase. coinbase give wallet facility without transaction fee. you can do bitcoin transaction coinbase to coinbase without any fee. if you transaction other bitcoin wallet address form coinbase that's time you have to pay fee.

So I think coinbase is best option for you. you can transaction without fee with coinbase to coinbase . Its Only my Opinion.  Cool

jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

There is no such wallets, the fee is needed always to pay for the transactions (to the miners) to get the transaction confirmed. But there is many wallets allow you to determine your fee and pay with lowest possible amount.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
fossilized

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:12:25 PM

Yeah OP needs to understand how bitcoin works. Transaction fee is for the transaction to be included into the block. This is really about the fundamentals of how bitcoin, or any similar crypto, works.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:53:09 AM

Hi,

Thanks
That’s just one of the impossible things in bitcoin transactions, there is no way you are going to make any transaction without paying transaction fee, that’s just not possible, because the miners don’t work for free, they work to earn their money
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:48:02 AM

Hi,

Thanks
That’s just one of the impossible things in bitcoin transactions, there is no way you are going to make any transaction without paying transaction fee, that’s just not possible, because the miners don’t work for free, they work to earn their money
True, how can online wallet earn if they won't put any transaction fees. I think everything transacted online always has a transaction fees. it's how they earn.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:51:36 PM

Without transaction fees the chances of transaction being confirm will be next to impossible.Transaction fees are fees charged by miners who ensure safety and confirms the transaction.If miners don't  get paid then they would get no profit by mining Bitcoin and they would shift to other crypto currency for profit.I don't think it would be good for bitcoins.
Hope you misunderstood what he is asking,earlier there were web wallets who offered free transaction fees,take for example xapo and coinbase ,they never charged any transaction fees earlier and when the price of transaction started increasing then were forced to take the charges from their customers and now there are not wallets which have zero transaction fees,you can use a light weight wallet and can use a manual fees whenever you send your money and it is the best thing if you are not urgent with your transactions because it might take a long time to get a confirmation with low fees.
The fees have been increasing regularly in the past year and when that happened many of the wallets that offered free transactions to their clients have been forced to charge the fees and as a result they have lost customers since many used those services to avoid the fees in the first place, right now I’m not aware of any wallet out there that no longer charges the transactions fees to their customers and even if there is still a wallet or two that do that, you must prepare for the day that is not available anymore.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:53:26 AM

Hi,

Thanks
True, how can online wallet earn if they won't put any transaction fees. I think everything transacted online always has a transaction fees. it's how they earn.
You are right. If we want to avail a real service on internet, we must be willing to pay its dues also. We can't imagine anyone doing a task for us without charging for his labor. If I put myself at their place, I would do the same. This method exists from the time immemorial. This is how things work in this world.
patrickgt3

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:32:15 AM

Use a Hardware Wallet or Electrum. You cannot set fee to zero but u can send with low fees but it will take some time to confirm then.
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:47:29 AM

Hi,

Thanks

I think there is no such thing like that. A transaction fee is required for every transaction you are going to do with your wallet. There are BTC wallets or other crypto wallets which has low fees, especially hardware ones where you need to set a specific amount that you want, but the downside is the confirmation of your transaction will take a lot of time compared to the default transaction fees required.
Zrs

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

I think there is no wallet without transaction fee.but if you transfer from one email to another, it will fee of cost.In that situation you can't use wallet address.Rather you have to use email for transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: