Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet without transaction fee  (Read 9414 times)
chaki1992

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

I believe there's no such thing as free when it comes to transacting bitcoin, it will have a fee but some wallet keep it as minimal as possible.... and to say there are times that using or taking free (like free transportation, free food, free drinks, free internet, and others) sometimes it leads to no good situations.. ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnlofar

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

You can try to store on some exchanges which charge less fee but a wallet with zero transaction fee is not possible.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

Bitcoin wallet has usually a high transaction fee! So if ever, someone can give it to much lesser transaction fee or free of charge, it would be better specially for those starter or pioneers.
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

is impossible wallet without fee
all wallet live from fee lol why theyy do free transaction ?really ?you make any work for free?
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

Any wallet can send Bitcoins without any fee, you just have to find the settings for fee and pick 0. But that would be crazy, the transaction would probably get 0 confirmations and it will be stucked forever, so I do not recommend doing that. If you have a really small amount you want to send, send with economic fees (some wallets have an Economic option or you have to manually set the fee), it will take a while, but it will at least be sent.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me best Bitcoin Wallet without transaction fee

Thanks

I think there's no such thing, bitcoin wallets have transaction fees because your transactions need to be confirmed. However, you can find some bitcoin wallet that has cheaper transaction fees compared to other wallets. I am just not aware what wallet has the cheapest transaction fees, you should just find it out for your self.

yes ... we must pay fees to move any token .... is there any exchange or wallet where we can move tokens without paying fees
namely, this looks like services and miners are collaborating with hackers .. how,.. if hacker sits on your address then you can not deposit any eth to pay the fees, his harvester bot will take it immediately so that you can not save any of your tokens  ..... yeah ..!
we will have an utility on UUC for such cases ... SOS utility ... save our tokens at sea .. ahaha .. that is it .. lol ... thanks ..
i am so clever that sometimes i am afraid of myself .. hahahaha .. i am on etherscan .io brenderson if you want to be my mutual ... lol
yes no fees

Harah

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

No bitcoin wallet without transaction fee.
Well lets accept the fact that every transaction has a fee
But i think their are  some countries  with less transaction fee.
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

Without a fee transaction will not take place. And what would be the point for someone to open such a business without making a profit. There is no wallet without transation fee.Do u think anyone save your money without profit?But some wallet are gives low transaction fee. Like as if you use coin-base some banefit  this site .you can easily send any other coinbase  .its a fullyfull secured transaction.Many scams prove some site  and say its total free .If you interest there talk and deposit bitcoin you must be loss.so I am suggest to you can only use blockchain or coinbase .
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

Most a times people mistake transactions fees coming from they wallet operator but in most cases the fees are as a result of bitcoin mining and the hashing of bitcoin in other to push the transactions through, so the fees you see is not going to the wallet operators but the miners are the ones with the fees.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

I think its impossble to have a bitcoin wallet without a transaction fee.maybe you can find cheaper transaction fee but not a free one.and as what i know if you pay high trandsaction fee it was a faster transaction and the cheaper one is slow.

ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

wallets that do not impose a fee even strange even I think because of course every bitcoin delivery will not be confirmed and will only fail and the wallet will fail to be the best, but the wallet is the best in my opinion is that is able to provide a sense of security for us who save in the wallet the

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:02:13 AM

I think its impossble to have a bitcoin wallet without a transaction fee.maybe you can find cheaper transaction fee but not a free one.and as what i know if you pay high trandsaction fee it was a faster transaction and the cheaper one is slow.
Bitcoin to bitcoin transaction is one the has free but not on other coin. There is no free transaction fee but you can find some cheaper fee but longest processing time due to the traffic. Transaction fee is used to pay the blockchain of what you are using. There is no such service that is free because on this world, every move you do has something to do with money or any other currency. There is no bitcoin wallet that offers a free service though.

Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:29:26 AM

There is no such bitcoin wallet without transaction fee. You need to understand that transaction fee is not for the wallet provider but the miners. You can only adjust your transaction fee to low, medium or high base on how fast you want your transaction to be executed by the miners
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:37:21 AM

There is no such thing as wallet without transactions fee.. Every blockchain transactions is relays on the fee that you are giving. without fee the transactions not gonna confirm ever..
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:41:33 AM

Hi,

Thanks
There is no bitcoin wallet accept without transaction fees, transaction fee is very important because every transaction goes to our miners and developers of our wallets. You can find a wallet has a cheap fees per transaction.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Friend, even you are using the most advanced and latest bitcoin wallet, there will be fee to doing your transaction.
If you don't want to use bitcoin because its fee, you can use another coin with less fee like LTC.
Yusuf_Jay

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

Wow, is there really Bitcoin Wallet without transaction fee !? Is not the fee a reward for the miners who verify a transaction. I think the fee is needed to build the network.
irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

I don't think there is any Bitcoin wallet which accepts zero fees. Even if you manage to send transactions with zero fees, the chances of them confirming are very very low.
right, so now this is no site access or web, let alone for the transaction costs of the bitcoin at no cost
cjmalicious

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

There is no such thing as a Bitcoin wallet that doesn't have exchange expenses. What you have to comprehend is that the wallet doesn't benefit off high or low charges since the expenses are for the excavators, not them. In the event that you need to have the capacity to pay bring down expenses, which implies your affirmations will take longer, you can take a stab at utilizing electrum wallet as it is a wallet that gives you a chance to alter your exchange charges on it. For littler exchange, to abstain from utilizing a high charge, perhaps utilize a low expense or simply don't utilize bitcoin by any means.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: