Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LakeBanker | Free Banking for the World  (Read 14239 times)
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

i think this project is interesting
bookmark for waiting more information
goodluck dev

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:11:18 PM

Very interesting and looking forward for it.
btceuropen

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:13:31 PM

interesting.

but how to free ??  what the difference between you and okoay, perfect money etc. they are also free to transfer with a high withdraw fees. the other hand, PayPal is not free to transfer and has a relatively cheaper fee to withdraw.

so if I understand correctly, this project is completely free? or another type?

Internal payments will be free (user to user, user to merchant etc.), even international payments.

Deposits and withdrawals is where our crowd-banking model comes in: You send out a deposit request on the app, it gets accepted by a nearby LakeBanker (our AI engine finds optimized matches). You pay they LakeBanker and they credit your account on the system. The LakeBanker earns a fee (in our token BAC) for this service. LakeBanker fees can be subsidized initially by our user growth fund and eventually by our returns from value-added financial services (credit lines, p2p lending, and so on). Certain quotas and conditions may apply.

OK
looking forward for more details about it
Mieehayii

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:15:07 AM

sounds interesting, but before join in, I will wait for the more details too.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

Looking forward to the white paper,
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:49:17 AM

how to participate in? and what will be the rewards as return??

I think it's the point, there is no one willing to be a philanthropist.
GreenCoin22

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:50:39 AM

whats the reward?? as u said the transactions will be free forever.

I think you have the same feeling with me, if its free, how to make profits on it?
Israfel7

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?
bounst

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:33:54 AM

the point is that What will be the benefit after I buying this BAC token?

can't imagine if BAC have no value or practical value. After all, there are too many scams here
LakeBanker

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:46:08 AM

interesting.

but how to free ??  what the difference between you and okoay, perfect money etc. they are also free to transfer with a high withdraw fees. the other hand, PayPal is not free to transfer and has a relatively cheaper fee to withdraw.

Our model is similar to many of the world's most successful technology companies. Think about emails, search engines and social media sites. They are free for the average user. As a result, they gather billions of users and make profits on value-added services.

We offer basic banking services for free. For example, user to user or user to merchant payments will be free. This will attract many users. As we acquire and analyse more user data we will generate risk-adjusted revenue by offering various types of financial services, for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, micro loans, residential and commercial mortgages, insurance, equities, financial advisory, funds, trusts, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, crowdfunding, and ICO.

Our business model will be fully explained in our forthcoming white paper
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:51:09 AM

Will have to follow the project from near to see how it leaves are still many days to start to see how things go Wink
GreenCoin22

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:52:33 AM

can't imagine if BAC have no value or practical value. After all, there are too many scams here

Maybe BAC just be an another altcoin, buy this token is like buy a coin which yet on market, and if you were lucky, you can earn much when the token on exchange, or you will go bankrupt.

On the plus side, LakeBTC is a bitcoin exchange, we have no need to worry that the BAC can't be trade on the market, perhaps this is the biggest advantage of this project, so far.

at last, this thing is essentially gambling, you win you rich, you lose you dead.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:01:31 AM

Conversion rate for phase 2 is final or need to modify there. Very big difference between phase 1 and 2 because participants of phase 1 get 10x more just investing there. This is very confusing thing can you explain about them?
bounst

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:04:06 AM

Maybe BAC just be an another altcoin, buy this token is like buy a coin which yet on market, and if you were lucky, you can earn much when the token on exchange, or you will go bankrupt.

On the plus side, LakeBTC is a bitcoin exchange, we have no need to worry that the BAC can't be trade on the market, perhaps this is the biggest advantage of this project, so far.

at last, this thing is essentially gambling, you win you rich, you lose you dead.

Why do not you treat it as a stock share directly? So that we can look forward to its benefits more, as we buy the initial shares.
GreenCoin22

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

Why do not you treat it as a stock share directly? So that we can look forward to its benefits more, as we buy the initial shares.

stock shares has a regulatory dept.  but token sales no. so the scam will be more here.

if you are unlucky, and just met the scam, stock shares will give you a bankruptcy subsidy, but you will lose everything here.

said back, even you know LakeBTC is not a scam, but we still not know how the LakeBanker run, and how the BAC use, so let's wait the whitepaper to see whether it should be buy.
btceuropen

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

interesting.

but how to free ??  what the difference between you and okoay, perfect money etc. they are also free to transfer with a high withdraw fees. the other hand, PayPal is not free to transfer and has a relatively cheaper fee to withdraw.

Our model is similar to many of the world's most successful technology companies. Think about emails, search engines and social media sites. They are free for the average user. As a result, they gather billions of users and make profits on value-added services.

We offer basic banking services for free. For example, user to user or user to merchant payments will be free. This will attract many users. As we acquire and analyse more user data we will generate risk-adjusted revenue by offering various types of financial services, for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, micro loans, residential and commercial mortgages, insurance, equities, financial advisory, funds, trusts, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, crowdfunding, and ICO.

Our business model will be fully explained in our forthcoming white paper

OK, thanks for the explanation, will wait for the white paper  Tongue
Jamacn

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:47:52 PM

interesting.

but how to free ??  what the difference between you and okoay, perfect money etc. they are also free to transfer with a high withdraw fees. the other hand, PayPal is not free to transfer and has a relatively cheaper fee to withdraw.

yeah the idea is interesting, but where and how to find lakebanker?
even as perfect money, okpay etc which have developed many years, the partners were not too much and wide. and their exchangers are all corporate instead of individual.
so saw your website plans to train 100000 private lakebanker around the world, it's mad and crazy Shocked
AND01

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:22:56 AM

Similar to ripple,steem?
AND01

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:32:37 AM

The mode of operation is explained too simply, without understanding, please elaborate
LakeBanker

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:18:30 AM

To participate, please go to https://lakebanker.com/ and click on the "Get Token BAC" link. It will take you to a page with information on how to participate.

Some of the most successful technology companies in the world are free to the average user. Are Google or Facebook just philanthropists?  They are so successful because they offer many great services for free - they attract billions of users and generate revenue from value-added services.

Our token (BAC) will be well-intergrated in our business model and has significant, long-term utility in driving transactions in our system. BAC in the LakeBanker system is comparable to XRP in Ripple (see https://ripple.com/xrp/) and ETH in Ethereum (https://www.ethereum.org/ether). BAC is the fuel or, more precisely, the de facto currency of the system. All fees and interest in the system will be denominated in BAC. BAC will be based on the Ethereum blockchain and is ERC20-compliant.

When the LakeBanker system is mature, BAC will circulate amongst millions and eventually billions of users. The demand will be very strong. The price of BAC is in the future is likely to reflect this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: