Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LakeBanker | Free Banking for the World  (Read 14239 times)
Bejkn

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:10:56 AM

interesting mission, if it was successful, it may make the bank disappear from this earth.

but, so many other companies also claim to launch a revolution with bank, such as Alipay. however, Alipay eventually had to admit to the bank, and lose.

how do you think LakeBanker will avoid the control of government? Or, as far as possible not against any government's policy.

another problem is that if there is a fraudster to be your banker, he will just run once he received the funds, what should you do?

you may have its own personal authentication information, however this is not only a credit problem, the key point is the money have gone.

so I think this is too early to decentralized the banking authority, because it must be built in a credit world. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassie.Jill

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:58:45 AM

wow, amazing concept! I can imagine the blueprint, can't wait to check the official version and see more details.
bounst

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:32:43 AM

interesting mission, if it was successful, it may make the bank disappear from this earth.

but, so many other companies also claim to launch a revolution with bank, such as Alipay. however, Alipay eventually had to admit to the bank, and lose.

how do you think LakeBanker will avoid the control of government? Or, as far as possible not against any government's policy.

yeah, lost of problems have not explained in this thread now, I think this is just a pre-announcement instead of official announcement.

even the phase.1 is also pro-sales, They plan to arrange official sales (phase.2) in October.

so, I will not evaluate whether the lakebanker project is worth investing or not, until the team put all the information available to the public.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2156
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:06:19 AM

It's great to see Lake Banker project evenutally launched separately.
as the first batch of bankers, I was happy to make profits for help people buy/sell bitcoins, but with the users' growth, eventually I was overwhelmed by the strong requests.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bounst

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:19:44 AM

It's great to see Lake Banker project evenutally launched separately.
as the first batch of bankers, I was happy to make profits for help people buy/sell bitcoins, but with the users' growth, eventually I was overwhelmed by the strong requests.

how much do you earned every month? $500? $1000? $5000? or more?
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:24:26 AM

for a cross-border business, such a problem need a professional bar of lawyers.

Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:32:04 AM

another problem is that if there is a fraudster to be your banker, he will just run once he received the funds, what should you do?

you may have its own personal authentication information, however this is not only a credit problem, the key point is the money have gone.

so I think this is too early to decentralized the banking authority, because it must be built in a credit world. 

nothing can be done overnight, everything always has a beginning. I am looking forward to seeing the specific steps from the team/

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:45:42 AM

if you need chinese translation  and chinese thread management please Pm me.
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:00:59 AM

With the free banking project in the world hopefully everything can be done quickly, so the money cycle will flow with a little friction, from one person to another, from one currency to another currency and from one country to another with a relative cost Cheap, safe and guaranteed as soon as possible by the legality of a country.

Pkuwag

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:13:38 AM

I have get my Lakebtc account back, and deposit some btc to  account balance.

how to join in the Phase 1. token sales? your instructions (https://lakebanker.com/sale) just said make a payment to tokensale@lakebanker.com. but it did not any respond after I send a payment to the designated account, that only my balance was deducted accordingly with no BAC token happened.

had I been involved? any tips or records?
LakeBanker

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:40:56 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 03:35:48 AM by LakeBanker

I really agree with the mission and goals lakebanker.but how to realize such a mission
 ( make banking free, for everyone, forever, and to deliver other financial services, including access to cryptocurrencies, at a much lower cost)

It's an ambitious mission for sure. We will be releasing many more details soon in our white paper.

For now, the basic way we execute this mission is as follows:

Banks suck. They rely on outdated technology (paper, physical cards, atms) and their business model is out of date: they still have brick and mortar high street branches and sometimes hundreds of thousands of employees. That's why they are so expensive.

We use the latest tech (especially mobile and AI) and a crowd banking model to massively reduce our costs. Say you want to make a cash deposit: you click a button on our app---the app transmits the request to local LakeBankers (kind of like calling an uber). A nearby convenience store accepts. You drop off your cash there and you're payed into the system. The cost to us of accepting the deposit is almost zero. We don't need expensive branches. We don't need many employees.

Our reduced costs compared to traditional banks mean we can offer core services for free. Especially user to user and user to merchant payments. Free services like these are incredibly useful. We expect to attract many users. This gives us a large market to which we can offer financial services (loans, p2p lending) etc and gives us access to Big Data. This is how we will make money.

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:47:57 AM

I really agree with the mission and goals lakebanker.but how to realize such a mission
 ( make banking free, for everyone, forever, and to deliver other financial services, including access to cryptocurrencies, at a much lower cost)

It's an ambitious mission for sure. We will be releasing many more details soon in our white paper.

For now, the basic way we execute this mission is as follows:

Banks suck. They rely on outdated technology (paper, physical cards, atms) and their business model is out of date: they still have brick and mortar high street branches and sometimes hundreds of thousands of employees. That's why there are so expensive.

We use the latest tech (especially mobile and AI) and a crowd banking model to massively reduce our costs. Say you want to make a cash deposit: you click a button on our app---the app transmits the request to local LakeBankers (kind of like calling an uber). A nearby convenience store accepts. You drop off your cash there and you're payed into the system. The cost to us of accepting the deposit is almost zero. We don't need expensive branches. We don't need many employees.

Our reduced costs compared to traditional banks mean we can offer core services for free. Especially user to user and user to merchant payments. Free services like these are incredibly useful. We expect to attract many users. This gives us a large market to which we can offer financial services (loans, p2p lending) etc and gives us access to Big Data. This is how we will make money.

will you open signature bounty ??
i think that is very good project .
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:59:38 AM

The only problem with stuff like this is that it takes a decentralized unit and turns it into something that is more centralized. The exchanges have done enough by half having to meet the know your customer regulations and things like that. Any website that's going to deal with your address going to have to keep it in a database all of this is becoming centralized we're trying to keep it uncentralized that is the entire idea of Bitcoin and the entire idea of a blockchain.

Part of our mission is to make bitcoin and other crypto assets more accessible. We are a spinoff of LakeBTC. We inherit their core team, expertise, tech, culture and so on. We are blockchain enthusiasts!

But we also want to change banking and bring free banking to the world, especially to currently under banked populations. A migrant worker wanting to send home a small remittance doesn't care about on-chain transactions. They just want to move money around easily and without heavy fees. (Bank of America international wire is $40!)

Bitcoin was designed in part to allow money to flow freely between individuals without going through a centralised institution. But it many respects it has not achieved that goal: complexity is high, security is a concern for people, price volatility is an issue and transaction fees are rising. Right now it's an important supplement to the existing financial world but it still has a long way to go.

With us, if you want on-chain transactions that's great, we'll make it easy and secure. People who care less about decentralisation can take advantage of our free services. Everybody wins (unless you're a bank).
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:02:16 AM

If you could do this using simply software simply wallet software and nothing else no websites or anything like that then you might have a better shot otherwise you're just taking it easy centralized currency and turning it into something that's becoming centralized. We do not need anything that is centralized as we are already fed up with fiat centralization thing.

Good point. But see my reply to the poster above you and let me know if it doesn't address your concerns.
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:08:37 AM

The only problem with stuff like this is that it takes a decentralized unit and turns it into something that is more centralized. The exchanges have done enough by half having to meet the know your customer regulations and things like that. Any website that's going to deal with your address going to have to keep it in a database all of this is becoming centralized we're trying to keep it uncentralized that is the entire idea of Bitcoin and the entire idea of a blockchain.

agreed, how to decentralized and keep the system running efficiently, this is a challenge for the project.

Our free payment network is not decentralised. So it won't be hard to keep the system running. The cost to us of handling a payment is very close to zero once the infrastructure is there.

For those that want their transactions on-chain, we will provide services there too---backed up by the expertise in security that LakeBTC is known for.

CUNÉGONDE

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:45:02 AM

it's a so exciting thing, and can't wait to know the whole of lakebanker, except to the coming white paper
AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

Lakebanker is not a block chaining technique?
a859898

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:01:31 AM

Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for LakeBanker
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:47:43 AM

Lakebanker is not a block chaining technique?

No. We're a financial technology company, but we're also Blockchain enthusiasts (we are a spinoff from cryptocurrency exchange LakeBTC). Part of what we want to do is make cryptocurrencies and other digital assets much more accessible. But that really is just a small part of a massive project: to make core banking services free for the world.
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:48:57 AM

Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for LakeBanker

Thanks. If you're not sure about the concept please ask some questions. Part of why we're here is to get useful feedback rom the community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: