Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LakeBanker | Free Banking for the World  (Read 14239 times)
LakeBanker

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:50:28 AM

interesting mission, if it was successful, it may make the bank disappear from this earth.

but, so many other companies also claim to launch a revolution with bank, such as Alipay. however, Alipay eventually had to admit to the bank, and lose.

how do you think LakeBanker will avoid the control of government? Or, as far as possible not against any government's policy.

We want to change banks, not governments. We plan to stay fully compliant with local laws and regulations, wherever we operate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:00:57 AM

interesting mission, if it was successful, it may make the bank disappear from this earth.

but, so many other companies also claim to launch a revolution with bank, such as Alipay. however, Alipay eventually had to admit to the bank, and lose.

how do you think LakeBanker will avoid the control of government? Or, as far as possible not against any government's policy.

for a cross-border business, such a problem need a professional bar of lawyers.

Sure. We expect to invest significantly in legal advice as we plan to stay compliant and work with regulators wherever we operate.

For us, that's worth it---the financial industry needs to change. The are 5 Billion underbanked people in the world, and---for the rest of us---banking is expensive and time consuming. It doesn't have to be like that. And we're going to change it. 
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:20:44 AM

Guys, pay attention, this company is like a scammer. It's falling down. Many of us got money stuck LakeBTC.com and can not withdraw both BTC or USD. No banker process my request. Also no one reply my email. It's such unserious behavior.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

They just kidnapped our money and didn't give us a shit...

We have 10 million user accounts. There was bound to be at least one lunatic...

Just kidding. The guys at LakeBTC are looking into your case and will be in touch shortly. Demand is very strong right now and everyone loves liquidity.

LakeBanker

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:28:01 AM

It's great to see Lake Banker project evenutally launched separately.
as the first batch of bankers, I was happy to make profits for help people buy/sell bitcoins, but with the users' growth, eventually I was overwhelmed by the strong requests.

Thanks. Yeh the beta has been running for a while. We have many LakeBankers but the demand is incredibly strong. Right now, we're a little bit like Uber but without enough drivers. People send out requests for LakeBankers but there isn't enough supply. But we know the idea of Crowd-Banking works; its just a matter of expanding. Thats why we're doing the Token Sale.

With investment we can grow our network of LakeBankers exponentially. There will be many, many more of you in the future. But thanks for your service so far.
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:32:05 AM

I have get my Lakebtc account back, and deposit some btc to  account balance.

how to join in the Phase 1. token sales? your instructions (https://lakebanker.com/sale) just said make a payment to tokensale@lakebanker.com. but it did not any respond after I send a payment to the designated account, that only my balance was deducted accordingly with no BAC token happened.

had I been involved? any tips or records?

Please check you PM. And thanks for your interest in buying tokens early.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:38:52 AM

sorry, just found an another problem.

e.g.  i entrust a lakebanker to help me transfer money, but if the lakebanker just take my money away and run to a place where no one knows. what should i do in this case? are there any appropriate debt collection and compensation measures?
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:35:44 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 01:44:01 PM by LakeBanker

sorry, just found an another problem.

e.g.  i entrust a lakebanker to help me transfer money, but if the lakebanker just take my money away and run to a place where no one knows. what should i do in this case? are there any appropriate debt collection and compensation measures?

Good question.

We are are a spinoff from LakeBTC.com. We've been around for years and have an almost unrivalled reputation for reliability and security. We know how to handle people's money.

As to the specific questions about individual Lakebankers running away with customers money. Cash deposits/withdrawals are more likely to be handled by local businesses (convenience store, money exchangers etc.) than individuals. They're already set up to handle cash securely. For electronic payment options, the system will protect users money. Further, we perform checks on individual LakeBankers (id, documentation, checks, biometrics (eventually)) and our AI continuously monitors performance, user reviews etc. Risk will be extremely well managed in our system.
GÜNther.Danish

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:30:35 AM

I really agree with the mission and goals lakebanker.but how to realize such a mission
 ( make banking free, for everyone, forever, and to deliver other financial services, including access to cryptocurrencies, at a much lower cost)

It's an ambitious mission for sure. We will be releasing many more details soon in our white paper.

For now, the basic way we execute this mission is as follows:

Banks suck. They rely on outdated technology (paper, physical cards, atms) and their business model is out of date: they still have brick and mortar high street branches and sometimes hundreds of thousands of employees. That's why there are so expensive.

We use the latest tech (especially mobile and AI) and a crowd banking model to massively reduce our costs. Say you want to make a cash deposit: you click a button on our app---the app transmits the request to local LakeBankers (kind of like calling an uber). A nearby convenience store accepts. You drop off your cash there and you're payed into the system. The cost to us of accepting the deposit is almost zero. We don't need expensive branches. We don't need many employees.

Our reduced costs compared to traditional banks mean we can offer core services for free. Especially user to user and user to merchant payments. Free services like these are incredibly useful. We expect to attract many users. This gives us a large market to which we can offer financial services (loans, p2p lending) etc and gives us access to Big Data. This is how we will make money.

will you open signature bounty ??
i think that is very good project .

i think it's more exciting than the project itself  Roll Eyes
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

I really agree with the mission and goals lakebanker.but how to realize such a mission
 ( make banking free, for everyone, forever, and to deliver other financial services, including access to cryptocurrencies, at a much lower cost)

It's an ambitious mission for sure. We will be releasing many more details soon in our white paper.

Banks suck. They rely on outdated technology (paper, physical cards, atms) and their business model is out of date: they still have brick and mortar high street branches and sometimes hundreds of thousands of employees. That's why there are so expensive.

We use the latest tech (especially mobile and AI) and a crowd banking model to massively reduce our costs. Say you want to make a cash deposit: you click a button on our app---the app transmits the request to local LakeBankers (kind of like calling an uber). A nearby convenience store accepts. You drop off your cash there and you're payed into the system. The cost to us of accepting the deposit is almost zero. We don't need expensive branches. We don't need many employees.

Our reduced costs compared to traditional banks mean we can offer core services for free. Especially user to user and user to merchant payments. Free services like these are incredibly useful. We expect to attract many users. This gives us a large market to which we can offer financial services (loans, p2p lending) etc and gives us access to Big Data. This is how we will make money.

Yes, the signature bounty will be launched today or tomorrow. Stay tuned.
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:27:20 AM

We are pleased to announce that LakeBTC.com now accepts ETH (Ethereum) deposits for the purpose of the LakeBanker Token Sale.

To make an ETH deposit, log into your LakeBTC.com account, click "Wallet" in the menu, then "ETH" button to create ETH subaccounts. Click "Deposit" tab, then "ETH" tab to view your personal ETH deposit address.

Please ONLY transfer ETH to this address. Do not send tokens. The minimum amount for the deposit is 0.01 ETH, and 30 confirmations are needed.

ETH is not tradable and cannot be withdrawn from LakeBTC at this time. These features are expected to be available to public before October 2017.

Further Information about the Token Sale can be found on: https://lakebanker.com/.

Should you have any questions, please contact customer support at help@lakebtc.com
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:22:53 AM

Our bounty campaign is now open at LakeBanker.com
Alexandr Korelko

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:24:11 PM

To gauge this project accurately I want to look at lakebtc.com's volume, trends, etc. but there's virtually no way to do this because all info on lakebtc since 2016 seems to have disappeared into a black hole in the English speaking world. The coinmarketcap/other tracking site API is broken, virtually all forum activity and site reviews date back to 2014 and so on. Additionally, I'm not filled with confidence about a token sale for a spinoff that wants to trade 30 currencies when the original platform still won't even support ETH itself before phase 2.

Will we see LakeBTC itself make improvements to match this ICO (and ideally ahead of it)? Is there a roadmap on that side?
LakeBTC (OP)

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:24:48 AM

Due to the fork risk of the Bitcoin network on or after August 1st, LakeBTC may have to suspend deposits and withdrawals of BTC to ensure the security of our users' funds. Given this, we have chosen to postpone Phase 1. of our Token Sale to a time when BTC transfers will certainly be available.

It will now be held September 15, 2017, 3pm UTC - September 20, 2017, 3pm UTC.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 07:21:40 AM

Bounty Campaign is live at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056136

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:58:10 PM

Here we launch our bounty campaign where users can earn BAC through constructive support of our project.

Bitcointalk Signature Bounty

Complete this form and change your bitcointalk.org signature (txt files below):

• Full Member (full.txt)                     4 BAC per post, 10 posts max per day, and 50 posts max per week.
  • Senior Member (senior.txt)             6 BAC per post, 10 posts max per day, and 50 posts
  • Hero Member (hero.txt)                 8 BAC per post, 20 posts max per day, and 100 posts
  • Hero Member (legendary.txt)         15 BAC per post, 20 posts max per day, and 100 posts

Rules:
  • Extra 1 BAC per valid post is awarded if you use LakeBanker logo as your avatar.
  • Full member or above only.
  • No negative feedback on bitcointalk.org.
  • At least 1 post per day, and min 20 posts per week.
  • Tokens will be paid along with everybody else when Token Sale ends.
  • Only constructive posts over 100 characters are valid. Poor quality and unconstructive posts are not accepted.
  • Invalid discussion boards: Beginners and help, Press, Games, Micro earnings, Politics and Society, Off-topic, Archival, Auctions.

Media

Complete this form, and post articles/reviews/advertisements about LakeBanker at:

• Youtube, TechCrunch, Medium etc.            50 - 1000 BAC
  • Personal Blog or Website                          50 - 500 BAC
  • Cryptocurrency/blockchain sites                50 - 1000 BAC

Rules:
  • Articles/posts deleted before the end of Token Sale are invalid.
  • One article/post per site per person is valid.

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 04:44:24 AM

To gauge this project accurately I want to look at lakebtc.com's volume, trends, etc. but there's virtually no way to do this because all info on lakebtc since 2016 seems to have disappeared into a black hole in the English speaking world. The coinmarketcap/other tracking site API is broken, virtually all forum activity and site reviews date back to 2014 and so on. Additionally, I'm not filled with confidence about a token sale for a spinoff that wants to trade 30 currencies when the original platform still won't even support ETH itself before phase 2.

Will we see LakeBTC itself make improvements to match this ICO (and ideally ahead of it)? Is there a roadmap on that side?

We have not spoken at any summits or conferences recently as we have been having exceptional demand for our services. We also want to concentrate on our next big project: LakeBanker, which was developed and tested in stealth mode 1.5 years ago. Today we have more than 2,000 LakaBankers from all over the world with growing demand.  Linus Torvalds says: "Talk of tech innovation is BS. Shut up and get the work done".

Technically it can be a challenge to add any currencies. Our system currently supports 40+ Fiat currencies and 52 payment methods with hundreds more to come.

We choose alt coins and tokens carefully based on many aspects which include tech maturity and business credibility.  Depositing in ETH has recently been enabled on our site for the purpose of this token sale and we anticipate ETH trading to become available in October 2017. With ETH, there have been bad hacking incidents not long ago and it is not listed in some of the major exchanges neither.

And yes, we have published a roadmap of the project on our website: https://lakebanker.com/

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 04:48:18 AM

Thanks. Our Signature Bounty Campaign is now live. Please check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056136

CUNÉGONDE

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:23:07 AM

Here we launch our bounty campaign where users can earn BAC through constructive support of our project.

• Full Member (full.txt)                     4 BAC per post, 10 posts max per day, and 50 posts max per week.
  • Senior Member (senior.txt)             6 BAC per post, 10 posts max per day, and 50 posts
  • Hero Member (hero.txt)                 8 BAC per post, 20 posts max per day, and 100 posts
  • Hero Member (legendary.txt)         15 BAC per post, 20 posts max per day, and 100 posts

Rules:
  • Extra 1 BAC per valid post is awarded if you use LakeBanker logo as your avatar.
  • Only constructive posts over 100 characters are valid. Poor quality and unconstructive posts are not accepted.
  • Invalid discussion boards: Beginners and help, Press, Games, Micro earnings, Politics and Society, Off-topic, Archival, Auctions.

Media

Complete this form, and post articles/reviews/advertisements about LakeBanker at:

Rules:

great to hear that, would like to take a look.
and what the fixed price of BAC??
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:41:53 AM

Rules:

Media

Rules:

great to hear that, would like to take a look.
and what the fixed price of BAC??

The price of BAC is stated in terms of ETH. The price in terms of BTC will be determined by the exchange rate at the time. For phase 1, 1 ETH = 1300 BAC (in the first hour of the sale) and 1 ETH = 1100 BAC (after one hour). Phase 2 will be an auction: the market will determine the final price of our tokens, with the baseline price to be 1 ETH = 900 BAC. We reserve the right to change the price of the tokens prior to the sale if ETH price changes dramatically.

rmyg5907

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:02:24 AM

I checked the company for the record,
it had been register in 03/11,2014
the company should be no problem
and I want know that if I had the LakeBanker token ,I can trade my CNY to JPY free?
Is it the advantage to use the token in this website?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: