Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Send Dogecoin/Litecoin to multiple address in one transaction?  (Read 280 times)
Shafay (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:02:38 AM

Hello I need to send Doge/LTC to multiple address and wish to avoid fees , is there any way I can send coins to multiple address and pay the transaction fee for just that one transaction?  Undecided

Head to # for the latest updates on Tech, Motherboards, and PC Gaming.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miriamhowel

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

Thanks for your post.  I am also requesting an answer for the request. I am going to start a group of miners. for that, i am forming a group. until we start our actual mining. we are going to pay all the group members, few doges (just as a friendly gesture). Once our actual work started, we can continue with these members.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

As i know when we send dogecoin and litecoin should be pay fee for miners reward, and for the fee to make transfer both coin is very cheap compare others coin. I think will be not possible to send these coin without any fee. But there are other coin like NANO, IOTA and NEO has zero fee for each transfer.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

1. Don't wish to avoid fees, if everyone talks about that its the start that miners will stop working with their machine.
2. It's possible to lessen the fees but to say one transaction fee for 100 transaction? that's crazy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

i don't know about Dogecoin but i guess that Dogecoin-core should have features for that. you may want to ask this on reddit.com/r/dogecoin they can help you more.

as for litecoin, just download Electrum-ltc which is the fork of Electrum wallet for bitcoin that works for litecoin.
then after installing and importing your keys. go to your wallet and from the menu select "Tools" and then click "Pay to many". a messagebox will appear telling you how to format the payment read it and then fill the fields and click send.

--looking for signature--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: