Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 09:33:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [VIB] Viberate | Decentralized Music Talent Marketplace  (Read 71251 times)
crypto research

Activity: 669

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:39:44 PM

I think the trading will really take off when they hit some bigger exchanges. The rumor is that it will happen very soon...

I also think that ,once we see VIB on polo or bittrex we will see some trading volume

I do not care on which exchange I can buy VIB because I invest in future value and VIBERATE project . That is what I will need soon.

This coin looks interesting. I will watch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creating a Bitcoin client that fully implements the network protocol is extremely difficult. Bitcoin-Qt is the only known safe implementation of a full node. Some other projects attempt to compete, but it is not recommended to use such software for anything serious. (Lightweight clients like Electrum and MultiBit are OK.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vutaijay

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:40:26 AM

no buyer in etherdelta???
geoneojapan

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:08:59 AM

no buyer in etherdelta???

i am buying at HITBTC   VIB/BTC   or   VIB/ETH
burdeN

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:54:15 AM

Hey guys, I participated in Viberate bounty campaign here on bitcointalk and should have been received some tokens on my Jaxx ethereum address. As far as I know tokens should be there but they are not visible. Do you know how I can restore them?

DXB2017

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:22:37 PM

Hey guys, I participated in Viberate bounty campaign here on bitcointalk and should have been received some tokens on my Jaxx ethereum address. As far as I know tokens should be there but they are not visible. Do you know how I can restore them?

Jaxx wallet not support VIB token so you cant store vib on jaxx wallet for now.

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:48:27 PM

Some of my friends buying VIBE....and they think that they bought VIBERATE (VIB)

People are really noobs. They know all now and again

VIBERATE = VIB

SportyFi
Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
ICO starts 21. November 2017 at 13h UTC
Scheede

Activity: 140

Cryptosiast & Translation-Service English - German

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:55:11 PM

I wonder which kind of bounty you have joined?
As far as I can remember there wasn´t any bounty for/by Viberate...

thefifthseal

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:43:30 PM

i made same mistake lol. Vibe aswell as Vib i believe will both be successful.gonna keep both! VR/AR and music! cant beat  that
cryptofreak0911

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:03:49 PM

Viberate looking real good last few days.. the volume was nice and the price as well.. viberate team should just do some more advertise and it will sure be one of the best icos..
I think when the btc fork  passes away the price of vib will grow surely..
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:42:03 PM

Viberate looking real good last few days.. the volume was nice and the price as well.. viberate team should just do some more advertise and it will sure be one of the best icos..
I think when the btc fork  passes away the price of vib will grow surely..

Yes look at how it has stayed at this price consistently this past week while most other alts are getting destroyed. This is a very positive sign for me and I will likely add to my bag now or in the coming few days whatever is

best for timing (hard to perfect the timing but one can try)
MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:17:56 AM

We have added Viberate to our cryptocurrency list on CoinCodex. You can monitor price in real-time and create a watchlist!

Here's how it looks like on mobile:

And this is the desktop view:

Thank you for adding our token to your site. We appreciate the support.  Wink

VIBERATE.IO TEAM MEMBER
MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:22:33 AM

Is this the right Telegram account?

https://t.me/viberate

My friend told me that main activity of community is here on Viberate telegram

is that true?

This is a phishing channel Barbapappa. They've scammed many, that were trying to participate in our crowdsale. The correct link to our official channel is https://t.me/joinchat/F-zenkQffjbGY7YqqSQl1w

VIBERATE.IO TEAM MEMBER
MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:30:26 AM

There was a signature bounty running here on Bitcointalk. All bounties have already been distributed.

VIBERATE.IO TEAM MEMBER
MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:50:00 AM

Where I can buy Viberate coins ?

Our token is currently listed on:

https://www.livecoin.net/  Trading pairs BTC, ETH and USD
https://etherdelta.com/#VIB-ETH
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/VIB-to-BTC
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/VIB-to-USDT
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/VIB-to-ETH

Always check that you're buying the correct token with the ticker VIB.

VIBERATE.IO TEAM MEMBER
angelic$111

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:34:40 AM

Viberate is long term project so stay calm and buy more.
sebr1ng

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:16:12 AM

yeah, agree, I'm definitely stocking more VIB, and when it comes to some bigger exchange, then some serious profits will be made.
Scheede

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:33:36 AM

There was a signature bounty running here on Bitcointalk. All bounties have already been distributed.

Ah OK, didn´t realize this. Well then... something else:

@Matic:

I do have some VIBERATE POINTS on viberate.com for doing contributions.

To be honest, I expected these Points to be VIBs, that I can transfer to my wallet, but it seems, it is "just points" I can spend for these commercial things https://www.viberate.com/profilepage/availablerewards , or?

MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

@Matic:

To be honest, I expected these Points to be VIBs, that I can transfer to my wallet, but it seems, it is "just points" I can spend for these commercial things https://www.viberate.com/profilepage/availablerewards , or?

You're currently holding VIB points on our platform. You can exchange those for merchendise listed on our rewards page. Once we implement the blockchain into our rewarding system (next month), those points you now hold, will be converted to VIB tokens and you'll be able to transfer them to your wallet. So it's either hodl or spend on merchendise. Smiley

VIBERATE.IO TEAM MEMBER
Scheede

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:41:23 PM

@Matic:

You're currently holding VIB points on our platform. You can exchange those for merchendise listed on our rewards page. Once we implement the blockchain into our rewarding system (next month), those points you now hold, will be converted to VIB tokens and you'll be able to transfer them to your wallet. So it's either hodl or spend on merchendise. Smiley

Great, than it is a clear "HOOOODL"! Wink

thanks a lot

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

@Matic:

I will buy more and hold.

GDM Finance
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.