Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 09:06:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [VIB] Viberate | Decentralized Music Talent Marketplace  (Read 53358 times)
szesch
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 27


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:22:56 AM
 #1021

Hi to all, I'm new in this I have one question, is better to buy now VIB or is better to wait 1- 2 days then buy?
You should definately wait some time.
Most successful coins experience a decrease first, becuase ICO investors want to collect short-term profits.
Compare with WTC or OMG:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/
As VIB has some big investors, even a sharp decrease is possible.
But I agree that in a few days/weeks it might be around +100%
1508792766
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508792766

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508792766
Reply with quote  #2

1508792766
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1508792766
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508792766

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508792766
Reply with quote  #2

1508792766
Report to moderator
1508792766
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508792766

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508792766
Reply with quote  #2

1508792766
Report to moderator
CrazyICO
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:24:42 AM
 #1022

Message from livecoin just now:

Programmers are arduously working on the update, but hardly get it done in less than an 4-5 hours. Sorry for inconvenience, we don't like it too . And don't worry, your orders and funds are in safe.

It really hit them I guess. They just didnt see it coming Smiley
DXB2017
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 294



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:26:00 AM
 #1023

If you can handle the project in long term and with a professional view then this project will be a good one.
I will keep an eye on this project.


as i know they have 50-60 peoples in team..not only 2-3 devs..so i know they will deliver crazy good product for live music...its it.. like you buy 2 years ago shares of RBNB!

     █████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
LondonGeezer
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 14


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:34:19 AM
 #1024

Site now down for 4-5 hours - while they get their act together ...and rake in the money  Grin
Hrast8
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:40:10 AM
 #1025

Just bought on ED 11k and successfully transferred it to my wallet  Smiley

Price? for info if u dont mind

$0.18

Have you bought VIBE or VIB??? I can see only VIBE on EtherDelta.

https://etherdelta.com/#0x2c974b2d0ba1716e644c1fc59982a89ddd2ff724-ETH
this is true Viberate Vibe token
mrdenis
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:53:40 AM
 #1026

Just bought on ED 11k and successfully transferred it to my wallet  Smiley

Price? for info if u dont mind

$0.18

Have you bought VIBE or VIB??? I can see only VIBE on EtherDelta.

https://etherdelta.com/#0x2c974b2d0ba1716e644c1fc59982a89ddd2ff724-ETH
this is true Viberate Vibe token

So currently less than x2 (ico price)... Hope it gets to 2.5x when finnaly listed on livecoin  Smiley

Make it happen. Shock everyone.
ArminH
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:13:48 AM
 #1027

Hi to all, I'm new in this I have one question, is better to buy now VIB or is better to wait 1- 2 days then buy?
You should definately wait some time.
Most successful coins experience a decrease first, becuase ICO investors want to collect short-term profits.
Compare with WTC or OMG:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/
As VIB has some big investors, even a sharp decrease is possible.
But I agree that in a few days/weeks it might be around +100%

Sounds reasonable.
What do you think how far rate will drop?
mrdenis
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:18:46 AM
 #1028

Maintence on livecoin is done, but still no VIB  Huh

Make it happen. Shock everyone.
szesch
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 27


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:19:21 AM
 #1029

Hi to all, I'm new in this I have one question, is better to buy now VIB or is better to wait 1- 2 days then buy?
You should definately wait some time.
Most successful coins experience a decrease first, becuase ICO investors want to collect short-term profits.
Compare with WTC or OMG:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/
As VIB has some big investors, even a sharp decrease is possible.
But I agree that in a few days/weeks it might be around +100%

Sounds reasonable.
What do you think how far rate will drop?
Nobody knows.
But I guess ICO price is a good buy signal
CrazyICO
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:23:30 AM
 #1030

Maintence on livecoin is done, but still no VIB  Huh

there is still maintainance on site!
AP
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 21


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:25:21 AM
 #1031

Maintence on livecoin is done, but still no VIB  Huh

I see the same. No VIB
mrdenis
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:26:01 AM
 #1032

Maintence on livecoin is done, but still no VIB  Huh

there is still maintainance on site!

https://www.livecoin.net -> I can login and browse normally... Try cleaning your histroy/cookies...

Make it happen. Shock everyone.
CrazyICO
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:33:24 AM
 #1033

no VIB yet
ArminH
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:41:08 AM
 #1034

Hi to all, I'm new in this I have one question, is better to buy now VIB or is better to wait 1- 2 days then buy?
You should definately wait some time.
Most successful coins experience a decrease first, becuase ICO investors want to collect short-term profits.
Compare with WTC or OMG:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/
As VIB has some big investors, even a sharp decrease is possible.
But I agree that in a few days/weeks it might be around +100%

Sounds reasonable.
What do you think how far rate will drop?
Nobody knows.
But I guess ICO price is a good buy signal

on reddit they say ico price +10%
DXB2017
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 294



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:43:02 AM
 #1035

Over phone not working !its down

     █████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
mrdenis
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:48:16 AM
 #1036

Notification from livecoin:
Dear clients, new markets XEM/BTC, XEM/USD and XEM/ETH are available for trading.


So officialy no VIB...

Make it happen. Shock everyone.
Crasengover
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 70


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:55:40 AM
 #1037

I don't know how you managed to access Livecoin, it's still on the maintenance and the massage sais that it'll be down for 4-5 hours.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
szesch
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 27


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:58:20 AM
 #1038

Hi to all, I'm new in this I have one question, is better to buy now VIB or is better to wait 1- 2 days then buy?
You should definately wait some time.
Most successful coins experience a decrease first, becuase ICO investors want to collect short-term profits.
Compare with WTC or OMG:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/
As VIB has some big investors, even a sharp decrease is possible.
But I agree that in a few days/weeks it might be around +100%

Sounds reasonable.
What do you think how far rate will drop?
Nobody knows.
But I guess ICO price is a good buy signal

on reddit they say ico price +10%
That's the safer way.
If you're afraid of missing the buy opportunity and you don't care to pay a bit more, you should do so.
ArminH
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:58:40 AM
 #1039

CrazyICO and mrdenis please stop spam.
This isn't about livecoin downtime.
Nervous kids...
ArminH
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:05:04 PM
 #1040

Hi to all, I'm new in this I have one question, is better to buy now VIB or is better to wait 1- 2 days then buy?
You should definately wait some time.
Most successful coins experience a decrease first, becuase ICO investors want to collect short-term profits.
Compare with WTC or OMG:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/
As VIB has some big investors, even a sharp decrease is possible.
But I agree that in a few days/weeks it might be around +100%

Sounds reasonable.
What do you think how far rate will drop?
Nobody knows.
But I guess ICO price is a good buy signal

on reddit they say ico price +10%
That's the safer way.
If you're afraid of missing the buy opportunity and you don't care to pay a bit more, you should do so.
Thanks I will probably go the safe way Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!