Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE-ICO]Soma - A Decentralized Social Marketplace  (Read 6068 times)
shigoga

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:59:06 AM

i dont understand, on the site it says the token sale starts in 43 days, but i can already buy now in a "pre-sale" and i get a bonus depending on what week we are in the this presale? then why does the bonus not apply when i enter an ETH number in the contribution box? doesn't work on the main token sale page and doesn't work on the confirmation page with the contribution address, shows 0 bonus.

please advise.

Hi,

At the moment we are working to get everything ready for our ICO and there will be some changes/updates on our website. The bonus counter was working earlier in pre-sale.

No, it really wasn't, which is why i didnt invest.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newgil

Activity: 129
Merit: 18

Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:10:55 PM

i dont understand, on the site it says the token sale starts in 43 days, but i can already buy now in a "pre-sale" and i get a bonus depending on what week we are in the this presale? then why does the bonus not apply when i enter an ETH number in the contribution box? doesn't work on the main token sale page and doesn't work on the confirmation page with the contribution address, shows 0 bonus.

please advise.

Hi,

At the moment we are working to get everything ready for our ICO and there will be some changes/updates on our website. The bonus counter was working earlier in pre-sale.

Pre-sale phase is ended, right?
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:14:42 PM

please advise.

Hi,

By the way things are, by the way the ICO mania has been going on for several months now, I think its safe to assume that the Pre-ICO or Pre-sale has already ended so many days ago.

SomaCommunity (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:24:16 PM

please advise.

Hi,

Correct pre-sale is over and we are at the moment preparing for the ICO, bitcointalk thread will be also updated soon.
ICOHunt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:29:49 PM

Please can you provide linkedin profiles & last names for the team? Assuming all profiles are scams currently. Tx
SomaCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:05:04 PM

Please can you provide linkedin profiles & last names for the team? Assuming all profiles are scams currently. Tx

Hi,

We are updating our website soon, including our team. All team members will have full names including linkedin profiles.
SomaCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:27:33 PM

Sounds nice, but tell me what services will your platform have? You are saying it will be social marketplace, so basically people can buy or earn soma tokens for: fb likes, twitter etc, posting comments etc?

Soma will leverage social capital by monetizing the social contributions of the different users. The social aspect of the platform is that community members who will add-value through social contributions will be compensated accordingly. The Soma Rewarding System is developed to faciliate that. For example, users may promote Interactive Item Cards (IIC's) listed by other users of the Soma platform and receive compensation in SCT from that. Alternatively, users may act as a trusted escrow agents to secure a transaction in the platform if requested by the parties engaging in that transaction (Buyer/Seller). In addition, the Soma's patent pending innovation, the IIC will generate social wealth through different social interactions between the users and the IIC. For example, IIC's can accumulate social wealth by collecting likes and shares, which may be reflected in the value of the physical item. Thus, users are encouraged to create attractive content to increase social acceptance. The above-mentioned issues will incentivize users of the platform to engage in social contributions and benefit the other users and the Soma Community as a whole.

You can read a more detailed description of the IIC and Soma Rewarding system from our white paper. In addition, I am happy to announce that our Technical white paper will be released soon.
SomaCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:54:21 PM

Hey everyone, the official SOMA Bitcointalk Announcement and Bounty Thread are now live and you can check them out here:

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129958
Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129964
newgil

Activity: 129
Merit: 18

Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:12:40 PM

hello there, there are Bounty program to website content creators?

Thanks!
NOVACOOL

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:10:55 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 05:25:08 PM by NOVACOOL

absolutely nothing new to this , every single part is just a simple copy and paste idea of the entire project!
sure yes it is! they just wanna from us idiots recive ETH to buy some cars and houses. Nothing reall.
joejeronimo

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:27:45 PM

absolutely nothing new to this , every single part is just a simple copy and paste idea of the entire project!

Jumping the gun there aren't we? What part of it does not appeal to you? As far as I can tell they have presented a unique concept. You should try reading the white-paper again.

i agree with you. statements like this one have no value and can make people insecure about a project that might have a great future. @AmoreJaz > this is a copycat of what pls?
hate when people just shit on something without any fundamental information or any arguments.
to me the idea of SOMA sounds great with a lot potential. will do my research on it now...
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

Soma created a unique concept, I hope the project and innovation continue to run even if ICO is already finished. I'm considering investing SOMA in the long term.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
murgut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:39:31 PM

Soma created a unique concept, I hope the project and innovation continue to run even if ICO is already finished. I'm considering investing SOMA in the long term.
yup..soma is a great coin...i am actually thinking to also contribute in their ico..might hit the moon and i want to visit the moon  Grin

joejeronimo

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

what is unique about it? there are many projects right now targeting the same market? for example the block (BBT) is focussing on something quite similar to SOMA. can someone tell me what the exact differnce is and makes SOMA outstanding from related projects?
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

SOMA’s partnerships
Along with all the other exciting things happening for the SOMA project, three partnerships have us pretty stoked.
https://medium.com/@soma_sct/somas-partnerships-d4bbf88694ab
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

Soma is a great project, in which many people have experience in the world of cryptocurency.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

I am amazed with Asterisma project that makes Constellation base on blockchain which also a new innovation that will make the people invest. The team is really great and amazing.
fullspeedin

Activity: 624

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

I see very little positive in the project, but the recent races have very pleased me, at last it is possible to start trading and multiply their coins. in the near future, waiting for new developments

Match17

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

The project had good news on which the price of the token reacted, maybe it was pampas, but we will soon see a full-fledged launch of the platform.

D   a   t   a

,o███████b.
  Y██████████b.          _od█████o.
   ''"█████████o        d██████████b
       Y█████████.    d████████P"''
         Y████████b ,d███████P'
          `Y████████████████P
            `Y████████████P
              Y██████████'
                Y████████L
            d██. `Y███████b.
          _d████b_ Y████████b
         d████████p  Y████████.
       d████████P'    `████████b_
     ,█████████P        `████████o_
chain

.B L O C K C H A I N  based......
.D E C E N T R A L I Z E D  data
.Trade S E R V I C E...................
..TOKEN  S A L E.......
......is LIVE........
..What is      D  a   t   a   X   c   h   a   i   n ?         
...DataXchain...provides a tailored-matching service
..........................between Data Owner and Data User with
..........................our unique “Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)”
LEARN..
.MORE..........
....F O L L O W........
..US...............................
.....WHITEPAPER.......
.TELEGRAM........
.TWITTER.....
.FACEBOOK.....
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

Soma Creates A Trading Platform That Will Unite Social Interactions And Trading In A Single Platform
http://techcompanynews.com/soma-creates-trading-platform-will-unite-social-interactions-trading-single-platform/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: