Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:10:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299606 times)
Apprentice

Activity: 500
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:23:15 PM

Hello everyone,

We made a special page for the AntMiner D3 where you can view all coins that can be mined with this miner, check it out Smiley
https://cryptodelver.com/asic/antminer-d3

There are also pages for the other Bitmain devices and other brand ASICs.

So you can simply mine other X11 with the D3 just by changing the pool settings?
arqrez

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

any luck new algo from bitmain ?

i am running 5 D3 antminer from bitmain correct this time (thank you to people who message me instruction on how to set up) but now how to get the COIN? this is my question . after mining how to get my coin from the miner ??  Huh

this whole thing is killing me . i feel like im having hard attack sometimes. FUCK btimain.. someone help if they are proffesional in this ? please? any ADMIN ? and the D3 cannot mine bitcoin or any thing only DASH? if this is true dfuq why would bitmain even sell this ?!?!? WTF..

every more news i read is making this worst and worst and i and belief i pay 5 btc for this things and 1 btc for help to installation them and i still see no coin from any of this. i have 5 coupon from bit main but this has to be a JOKE Cheesy $125 coupon for 1 BITCOIN LOSS?Huh?? OMFG i will never buy a single ant miner again so what is point of this coupon ? to sit here and expire? thank you bitmain !!
I can help you out from setting them up to getting the coins for only 0.25 BTC
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:10:32 PM

i am running 5 D3 antminer from bitmain correct this time (thank you to people who message me instruction on how to set up) but now how to get the COIN? this is my question . after mining how to get my coin from the miner ??  Huh

this whole thing is killing me . i feel like im having hard attack sometimes. FUCK btimain.. someone help if they are proffesional in this ? please? any ADMIN ? and the D3 cannot mine bitcoin or any thing only DASH? if this is true dfuq why would bitmain even sell this ?!?!? WTF..

every more news i read is making this worst and worst and i and belief i pay 5 btc for this things and 1 btc for help to installation them and i still see no coin from any of this. i have 5 coupon from bit main but this has to be a JOKE Cheesy $125 coupon for 1 BITCOIN LOSS?Huh?? OMFG i will never buy a single ant miner again so what is point of this coupon ? to sit here and expire? thank you bitmain !!
Oh boy. These are the times that try men's souls are they not? A few thoughts;

1) Did you use the wrong power cord?

2) Have you plugged in the unit?

3) Are you sure you "intake fan" is " taking in " and your "exhaust fan" is "exhausting"?

4) Did you try pushing the reset button after taking 3 very deep breaths and holding the last one during the reset?

Lastly...Have you looked in your wallet??? My machines mine directly to my wallet!! No kidding! Look in your wallet. I bet there are coins in there. Does it feel heavy???

Good Luck!!

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Apprentice

Activity: 500
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

i am running 5 D3 antminer from bitmain correct this time (thank you to people who message me instruction on how to set up) but now how to get the COIN? this is my question . after mining how to get my coin from the miner ??  Huh

I can help you out from setting them up to getting the coins for only 0.25 BTC

0.20 BTC  Wink
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

i am running 5 D3 antminer from bitmain correct this time (thank you to people who message me instruction on how to set up) but now how to get the COIN? this is my question . after mining how to get my coin from the miner ??  Huh

3) Are you sure you "intake fan" is " taking in " and your "exhaust fan" is "exhausting"?

4) Did you try pushing the reset button after taking 3 very deep breaths and holding the last one during the reset?

Lastly...Have you looked in your wallet??? My machines mine directly to my wallet!! No kidding! Look in your wallet. I bet there are coins in there. Does it feel heavy???

Good Luck!!

People here are so mean with newbies. Without an influx of newcomers any community eventually dies, we need to welcome newbies instead of bullying them. So please stop it and tell him already that he needs to open the miner once a month to get the coins out.
digital$

Activity: 287
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:47:39 PM

"lol"
BenRickert

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:20:34 PM

Good Luck!!

People here are so mean with newbies. Without an influx of newcomers any community eventually dies, we need to welcome newbies instead of bullying them. So please stop it and tell him already that he needs to open the miner once a month to get the coins out.
You're right....but don't do it for 90 days or it will void the warranty. Grin

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
member8181

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:11:41 AM

These D3 was wrong investment. It was my novice fault.
3 companies released X11 miners almost at once.
Quantity of X11 coins compared to scrypt coins is nothing.
DASH rewards only 45% to miners.
DASH will keep TX fees as low as possible, I think if price of DASH will be higher they probobly lower tx fees again which is good for DASH but not for us.
DASH itself is nothing unique. Masternodes => fees ? IOTA => zero fees. Private send ? check Monreo, Vertcoin, ZCash...... Litecoin will implement privacy too.
I do not cry. This is only a notice for people willing to buy a new D4+++ which will be uselles in time of arrival.

may142012

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:30:30 AM

Can someone confirm that granatgas-pool is dead?
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:39:28 AM

Good Luck!!

Thanks guys, I had a good laugh !  Cheesy

DASH will keep TX fees as low as possible, I think if price of DASH will be higher they probobly lower tx fees again which is good for DASH but not for us.
DASH itself is nothing unique. Masternodes => fees ? IOTA => zero fees. Private send ? check Monreo, Vertcoin, ZCash...... Litecoin will implement privacy too.
I do not cry. This is only a notice for people willing to buy a new D4+++ which will be uselles in time of arrival.

We all gave it a greedy try. Mining is a bitch that involve luck. Just look NiceHack, some are crying, some are celebrating !
But who knows, it might turned out not so bad after all. Anyone holding dash should feel much better already.

I am using Granat without issue (asia server), but the number of miners is much lower than usual. It seems that many have it showing dead.
davemanet

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:20:06 AM

Good Luck!!

Thanks guys, I had a good laugh !  Cheesy

We all gave it a greedy try. Mining is a bitch that involve luck. Just look NiceHack, some are crying, some are celebrating !
But who knows, it might turned out not so bad after all. Anyone holding dash should feel much better already.

I am using Granat without issue (asia server), but the number of miners is much lower than usual. It seems that many have it showing dead.

Can anyone recommend a good pool to use that actually works and stable?  Granatgas and zpool both are unstable....

Does anyones miners mine at 19gh consistently??
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:05:06 AM

Hi, everyone on this thread should ask bitmain for the official firmware update with the ability to regulate the chip voltage and the frequency also and a better fan regulation. We need a official firmware if we want to mantain the warrenty.

Cheers W_M
Shitcointalk

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:19:43 AM

Can anyone recommend a good pool to use that actually works and stable?  Granatgas and zpool both are unstable....

Does anyones miners mine at 19gh consistently??

There is no such thing as perfect pool where you makes a shit lot's of money mining consistently 24/7. And It is normal to see your hashrate going up and down. You have to choose depending of what you think is the best for you (as much $ as possible per day, consistent pool, supporting dash network, ...). So here are a few exemples:

- The more consistent are the one mining Dash directly. I would advice CoinMine.pl which is very good and stable.
- Switching pool are, most of the time, a little better in USD per day, but they are much more unstable. Specially now that they are overloaded because of Nicehash down. You named Granatgas, Zpool, also multipool.us , prohashing. A new one: blockmunch.club
- You can also mine some X11 shitcoin directly hoping for a bright future...

Final thought:
Once you have decided the way you want to mine, you must find yourself which one is the best pool FOR YOU, because it mostly depends of your latency. So it is different for everyone, and takes a little search on your side.
Shitcointalk

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

Hi, everyone on this thread should ask bitmain for the official firmware update with the ability to regulate the chip voltage and the frequency also and a better fan regulation. We need a official firmware if we want to mantain the warrenty.

Cheers W_M

It would be nice, but I am not sure bitmain give a damn anyway. If you worry about your warranty, just wait 90 days before using Blissz' s Firmware...
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:16:07 AM

Cheers W_M

People asked this about the Bitmain L3 and Bitmain L3+ scrypt-pow miners.....they all were officially told, more or less, to piss off.....

ie IF you had control of their firmware code on the scrypt-pow you might be able to tell if they were still using on BCH (or had used on BTC) ASIC boost on scrypt-pow stuff on their

data halls, again now or in the past.

thus IMHO, THEY WILL NEVER OPEN SOURCE FIRMWARE ON ANY CHIP x11 or not....

that and the fact they make 90% of all ASIC equip now of any flavor (x11, scrypt-pow, sha-256) also means they could tell you to piss off as well...

I'm just pointing out a hard and fast why they really, really will never do so....if they do for some equip they will have to do for all or be expected to do for future equipment

not gonna happen, ever, in my view Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
benj22_2

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:18:58 AM

Wow this d3 ROI really died rapidly. I'm looking at a few dirt cheap units atm and i'm wondering if there is any profits to be made. I am veteran to gpu mining with dozens of rigs built working just fine, and was looking at these cheap used d3s and i pay low electrixity around 0.07$ per kwh... Any experiences with numbers for actual returns nowadays?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:26 AM

Wow this d3 ROI really died rapidly. I'm looking at a few dirt cheap units atm and i'm wondering if there is any profits to be made. I am veteran to gpu mining with dozens of rigs built working just fine, and was looking at these cheap used d3s and i pay low electrixity around 0.07$ per kwh... Any experiences with numbers for actual returns nowadays?

Don't buy anything ..the D3's are soon to be doorstops at any price! (I have two, don't be me!)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:47:06 AM

I mean what if Dash doubles or triples this month would then the D3 possibly be able to recoup ROI I have one and one more coming tmrw getting about 200/mo I mean for right now I'll take it in the hopes that dash takes off FYI I don't sell any of the coins I mine I just pay my electric bill with cash and figure I pay less in electric for the amount in $$ of coins I mine per month so I look at it like I'm getting x amount of coins for less than if I were to buy them but I mine and HODL
FrenchinHK

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:44:56 AM

I mean what if Dash doubles or triples this month would then the D3 possibly be able to recoup ROI I have one and one more coming tmrw getting about 200/mo I mean for right now I'll take it in the hopes that dash takes off FYI I don't sell any of the coins I mine I just pay my electric bill with cash and figure I pay less in electric for the amount in $$ of coins I mine per month so I look at it like I'm getting x amount of coins for less than if I were to buy them but I mine and HODL
lol now ROI is 29$/month, and DASH is quite high, even a X2 or X3 will only give 60$ around, so unless you find your D3 at 300$ do not buy it, useless and will cost you money
Shitcointalk

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:57:38 AM

lol now ROI is 29$/month, and DASH is quite high, even a X2 or X3 will only give 60$ around, so unless you find your D3 at 300$ do not buy it, useless and will cost you money

Yup, not much to think about here:
- If you got it already, then just hope/pray for the best ! Mine and hodl is the only way to get some decent profit.
- If you want to buy, go for S9 / L3+ / GPU instead. Unless you truly believe that Dash will hit 3000$ in the next few month...
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: