Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299604 times)
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Guys,
I brought you B2X,
now I bring you a market / exchange where you can exchange your B2X you mined with the D3's for LTC right NOW.
No need to wait for the major exchanges to open up, just do it now.
If you mined it you know where you can do it Smiley

Good luck

Later

how much is the rate?
It is whatever the owner and market maker decides at the time of the exchange. It will be determined by how wide the Bid/Ask spreads are. Likely you won't know the depth or width of the bid/ask as it will not be visible to the user?

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
bitcoin.cash

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

Just want to stop by and mention that I recently opened my private x11 multipool to the public. We are a profit-switching pool that autoexchanges all found coins into Bitcoin. Personally used several D3s just mining DASH early on when it was profitable, but now using equipment to mine one coin just doesn't make sense with the rising difficulty. We have over 25+ x11 coins already and have intentions to add more when it benefits our users. There are other algorithms on the pool as well if you own Scrypt, NeoScrypt, etc.

https://gigarho.com

Seems interesting.

interesting ...
it would be more interesting if you can do payout in any coins Smiley just like prohashing
klucho

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

Guys,
I brought you B2X,
now I bring you a market / exchange where you can exchange your B2X you mined with the D3's for LTC right NOW.
No need to wait for the major exchanges to open up, just do it now.
If you mined it you know where you can do it Smiley

Good luck

Later

how much is the rate?
It is whatever the owner and market maker decides at the time of the exchange. It will be determined by how wide the Bid/Ask spreads are. Likely you won't know the depth or width of the bid/ask as it will not be visible to the user?
You can check depth by commands /showask and /showbid. You can propose your own price, cancel your bid/ask etc... Now 1 b2x costs 0.3LTC (~100usd), if you are selling you may say thats low but LTC today made ~20% jump, when it drops the b2x price should be better. On the other hand if anyone want to buy much lower than futures on coinmarkets show (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/) then he should be happy.
kamizake

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

is there any dash pool comparison iam mining on antpool i want to switch the pool any suggestions
Miguelpt

Activity: 353
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

Hello miners!

We would like to inform that Multipools club has just launched a new POLIS pool: polis.multipools.club

As an offer for the launching we will keep the fees at 0.5% for 7 days. After that the fee will be 1%.

You are all invited to join us!

For information about our credibility and mining community please visit:

Join our telegram and drop us a line there. We are proud of the top support we give to our community. Doesn’t matter if you are a small or big miner, or if you just want to chat. 

Everyone is important Smiley

Happy mining. See you on Telegram!

Note: We are other x11 pools running! Smiley

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
fynxgloire

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:36:06 AM

Hello miners!

We would like to inform that Multipools club has just launched a new POLIS pool: polis.multipools.club

As an offer for the launching we will keep the fees at 0.5% for 7 days. After that the fee will be 1%.

Join our telegram and drop us a line there. We are proud of the top support we give to our community. Doesn’t matter if you are a small or big miner, or if you just want to chat. 

I am now mining POLIS and B2X at this pool.
Nice and stable even though it was attacked multiple times by hackers trying to take it down.

regards
Miguelpt

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

Hello miners!

thanks for the trust! we are here to provide great service and low fees for everyone Smiley

Come join us everyone, you wont regreat it!

Nice and stable even though it was attacked multiple times by hackers trying to take it down.

regards

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
fynxgloire

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Hello miners!

thanks for the trust! we are here to provide great service and low fees for everyone Smiley

regards

You can mine about 1 POLIS coin per D3.
There is another $15.00 a day coin I gave to you.
Do you degenerates have the decency to even thank me for my generosity to this thread?
Without me you would continue to mine DASH or even worst nicehash, hahaha, 
idiot suckers
lashatatu

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

Hello miners!

regards

Do you degenerates have the decency to even thank me for my generosity to this thread?
idiot suckers

so in 5 days i made around 1.3 b2x current price b2x price is  212 usd no exchanges are online yet, there is one exchange with bot and people are trading 1 btx for 0.2 ltc so actual price is 60 usd currently and it will be worse when exchanges will add this coin to their websites. basically i would made same amount of money if i mined dash by todays rates and i cant even exchange this coin properly for now Smiley so remind me why should anybody thank you?

P.S. i dont think that b2x is scam but reality is that price will burst when exchanges add this coin Smiley
fynxgloire

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Hello miners!

regards

idiot suckers

so in 5 days i made around 1.3 b2x current price b2x price is  212 usd no exchanges are online yet, there is one exchange with bot and people are trading 1 btx for 0.2 ltc so actual price is 60 usd currently and it will be worse when exchanges will add this coin to their websites. basically i would made same amount of money if i mined dash by todays rates and i cant even exchange this coin properly for now Smiley so remind me why should anybody thank you?

P.S. i dont think that b2x is scam but reality is that price will burst when exchanges add this coin Smiley

Just hold onto your B2X for a while,  Look at Bitcoing Gold, it did not go anywhere.
Unless you need to sell B2X immediately because you need the funds.
YOu never know what will happen to the price of B2X when it gets on exchanges on January 15th,
Lets see I can't wait !
If the price drops, the better.
It means I could probably mine more coins Smiley
Then I wait 6+ months to a year and it climbs back up to $400+
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:37:55 PM

I don't know what is your definition of scam. They stole the SegWit2X name and made people believe they were the "official" thing. Their code is mostly just copy&paste, almost no development, but they make people believe they created all this technology. Fake Linkedin profiles listed as team members, including a model/dancer they list as their business developer.
BenRickert

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

I don't know what is your definition of scam. They stole the SegWit2X name and made people believe they were the "official" thing. Their code is mostly just copy&paste, almost no development, but they make people believe they created all this technology. Fake Linkedin profiles listed as team members, including a model/dancer they list as their business developer.
HAHAHA!! Classic "astro turfing". Just like Ripple. They got a team of liars and bullshitters to attack the web with their unicorn dreams.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

HAHAHA!! Classic "astro turfing". Just like Ripple. They got a team of liars and bullshitters to attack the web with their unicorn dreams.

But wait, there's more!!!   They have a 2 million coin premine!!!

Tell me when an exchange opens up that isn't going to get dumped!!

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

ill be dumping my 15 b2x with them whi cares lol
fynxgloire

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:17:44 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 12:47:54 AM by fynxgloire

As long as I can make money out of it, who gives a shit if its a scam.
Every single company out there is a scam.
Microsoft, Apple, etc.  they all stole stuff from other companies.
Just make your money and run for the hills.

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

As long as I can make money out of it, who gives a shit if its a scam.
Every single company out there is a scam.
Microsoft, Apple, etc.  they all stole stuff from other companies.
Just make your money and run for the hills.

^
this lol

the crypto purists are hillarious
BenRickert

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:09:23 AM

The words "Scam" and "Premine" are 100% synonymous.

nexus2017

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

L3+ buyers got 250$ per miner, and we got 125$.

Thank you bitmain for punishment, great job!
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

L3+ buyers got bigger coupon because there were huge price differences for THE SAME batch. Some payed about 1500, when some payed 2000$ (same delivery date). That was unfair and bitmain offers some compensation.

The only reason you got 125$ per D3 is because some idiots complained that D3 wasn't making 80k per year like they saw on the calculator. You can even sell those coupons for cash/crypto if you don't want to buy bitmain's antminer again. And your are still complaining !
nexus2017

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

L3+ buyers got bigger coupon because there were huge price differences for THE SAME batch. Some payed about 1500, when some payed 2000$ (same delivery date). That was unfair and bitmain offers some compensation.

The only reason you got 125$ per D3 is because some idiots complained that D3 wasn't making 80k per year like they saw on the calculator. You can even sell those coupons for cash/crypto if you don't want to buy bitmain's antminer again. And your are still complaining !

Yes, I still complaining and I will complain, because fair price for D3 should be 500US, and not as much as was for L3+.
And we do not need paid comments here.
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: