what is your fan speed? Mine is at 70% with a temp of 70c.
Yeah I had my fans on automatic (45%-50% on load) so now i've fix it to be manually on 60% and the temp decreased significantly (82C). should i decrease the temps a bit more then that? what software do you use for GPU fan control?
Thanks for your reply
I'm glad there are people like you that helps with love
Unlike assholes like Coolhwip.
- Relax and stop typing like a whiny dramatic child.
- You most likely have a shitty case with equally shitty ventilation, fix it by buying a non-shitty case or more fans.
- If the cards are sandwiched together, air will have a tough time getting in between the cards and the fan won't be as effective in cooling the card.
- If you were a real engineer you'd know that.
- Place a wedge between the cards to create an opening so air can circulate into the fan area of the cards.
- Change your username to something more akin to your level of intelligence.
- Mining stresses the GPU a lot so high temperatures are to be expected. It is always recommended to enable manual fan control and increasing speed to 60-70%. You might need higher speeds if you have a shitty case.
- If the noise from the increased fan speeds bothers you do not make a post about it, we don't give a damn. Solve that by putting on your headphones and crank the volume up on the Justin Beaver album you've been listening for the past few weeks.
- Seeing your sig motivated me to donate to planned parenthood to have less retards born into this world.
- If anyone found this post useful I encourage them to donate to Planned Parenthood as well.
- Like my sig says - I am new to the all bitcoin concept.
- I might have said that english is not my first language to avoid stupid replys as yours but i really didn't believed I will ran into such... I guess I was wrong about that.
- I also guess that between you and me - You are the child here. I'm 27 years old and still not an engineer but almost... 3ed year now.
- Enough! Bad judgement of me that I decided to reply you. my apology to the community.
- Learn from experienced than you (in life and not in whatever mastarbation practice you'er in to). If you don't have anything (Intelligent) helpful to share with the forum then it is better to keep quiet.
In short... Grow up kid.