Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NVIDIA GTX 1070 BIOS UNLOCKED! - Hashrate improvement.  (Read 9432 times)
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:53:16 PM

You know, usually, I like to shut my mouth and keep quiet.

But you're scamming people so we're going to go into brief detail on why this is impossible.

One: you can't 'inject' values into the driver. You know why? Because it would change the TLD in the NVIDIA VBIOS table, and it would fuck with the token entry.

What you CAN do is point to the memory control table, but without knowing the actual format it's pretty useless (and no, it's not the same as AMD), and even then, the driver would just ignore it, because all the driver does is pull the collection of packs that make up a VBIOS and follows them.

When you use a tool for Windows, you're talking to software to directly modify this table, not 'injecting' anything.

Secondly, unless you know how to point to the packs - and I'm being deliberately cryptic here because I am under oath to shut my mouth - you can't load 'anything'.

So either you:

a) Got access to the modified drivers for NVIDIA that are floating around on the Chinese cyberspace and claiming it as your own work;
b) Got access to a VBIOS mod that I or Elio have made, and claiming it is your own;
c) Scamming people with photoshop.

Which is it, darling?

Oh, and one last point: the VBIOS is encrypted. Change one value via 'injection' and it scrambles the entire VBIOS.

So please stop bullshitting everyone.

Folks, if you want to send Eth to someone, please send it to a charity - don't dump it into a black hole, which is exactly what this is.

I'm intentionally being cryptic too. Darling.

To give you a better idea of what is being done, look to the Ubuntu guide for hitting 37MH (35MH stable) on the 1070. It's doable in windows. Despite what you "claim", Darling.

Fact is, yeah, my screenshots suck because most of them are old when building a friend/client's rig and testing it out. I do not have physical access to any NVIDIA rig anymore. All I have are my old screenshots to show what I tested, and his rig has been going for a month without him calling me to tell me it's not doing what we thought it would.

Another fact, I have had multiple buyers despite your guy's attempts to despair me. And those buyers have been happy. I have only 1 buyer who is having a minor issue actually getting it setup properly, but that I believe is some software problem with his OS that I have been personally helping him to resolve.

I would be lying if I didn't re-read some of my posts and think that it didn't come across a bit scammish, but that is mainly because I don't have a legit way to provide the physical proof that you all are demanding. Because I honestly don't have access to that rig anymore. I have emailed my client to ask him to take new pictures and a video for me, but he is insanely busy and hasn't had the time. He told me he would try and get me it yesterday, but that didn't happen.

I didn't even think about selling this until I sold my 560 mod and it was honestly a smashing success... DESPITE what one of the nimrods posted above. I've sold that mod to over 15 people and literally 2 people so far have I had to issue a PARTIAL refund because we couldn't hit quite as high as we hoped, but they DID get a performance increase at a stable hashrate with no memory errors.

I'm done defending myself. I'm sorry if my post looked scammish, I admit it does. But I am not here trying to scam anyone from anything. It's upsetting because I have lived an honest life for my entire life. I was brought up on values and morals, and one of them isn't to purposefully rip people the hell off. I don't guarantee my mod will work, but I guarantee I will do everything I can to make it work for you, and if it doesn't then I am sending your money back to you before you are even asking me to.

Goodbye. Email me if you are actually interested in this. I will workout a deal where you don't have to pay so much up front and take such a big risk. It's the best way I can come up with to help you to trust me a little and take a slight risk, and it forces me to trust you a little and hope you pay the actual price once it works for you.

-Scott.

I'll offer an appended offer similar to phillip's.  Since you say you have no hardware to send or proof it on, I propose setting up an escrowed byteball smart contract for the price you're asking, with payment contingent upon proof of the speed increase on one of my 1070s, we each can choose one delegate for the escrow approval and agree to what will constitute "proof" prior to creation of the contract.

For the proof I propose i'll set up a single card 1070 rig and point it to a pool and publish the address i'm hashing to.  I'll set a 24h baseline on the system, then implement your mod and run for a subsequent 24h.  I will also record and publish video of the miner running and it's reported output under both conditions at multiple times during the 24h test windows, and am amenable to any other reasonable conditions either you or the BTC community think are pertinent.

If i'm able to achieve the stable increase payment will be completed by our delegates.

If you really have this it's a noteworthy achievement, if it's not real or unstable then we will determine that empirically.  If it's proven real i'm certain you'll get a windfall in earnings.

So, what do you say?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesmokingman

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:01:44 PM

Haha. U mad.

Folks - if you want to make your own VBIOS, there's now a signing tool thanks to our lovely friends at NVIDIA, who support our mining efforts. Let's break it and give them feedback!

https://gfs.nvidia.com/

Thank you OhGodAGirl for the link and Nvidia for miner support!

PIMP your AMD & Nvidia Farm. Finally a Multi-Miner Linux 16.04 Distro with Web Monitoring and On the Fly Algo-Switching. My PIMP AMD/Nvidia FARM: https://miner.farm/farmer/554/farmstatus
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:47:10 PM

new p2pool dashcoin algoritm X11 stratum+tcp://95.59.72.81:7903

Wrong thread, X11 isn't GPU mined.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:49:50 PM

Folks - if you want to make your own VBIOS, there's now a signing tool thanks to our lovely friends at NVIDIA, who support our mining efforts. Let's break it and give them feedback!

Link doesn't work, wants you to do a login and provide a file name.

How about a WORKING link, or provide the needed information?

Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
spoonyg

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:00:45 AM

There is some serious haterade in this thread.
My eth didn't go into a black hole  Smiley

I'm pretty busy with work today, but with some quick testing, did notice an improvement with equihash. I don't mine eth, so can't say anything there. Looking forward to having full custom vbios finally on the nvidia side.

OhGodAGirl

Activity: 199
Merit: 108

Look, I'm really not that interesting. Promise.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 12:09:20 AM

It...does work. It's a signing tool. You don't log in, ya dipshit, you put your email in and UPLOAD a VBIOS to sign.

Did you even try it?
justchil

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:14:58 AM

Sweet!  Now to find an editor -- I haven't looked in a while... maybe there is one to play with now?  Cheesy
QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:15:24 AM

It...does work. It's a signing tool. You don't log in, ya dipshit, you put your email in and UPLOAD a VBIOS to sign.

Did you even try it?

Yes, I DID try it - it wanted me to provide quite a bit of info that you didn't bother providing, along with ZERO instructions on how to use it.

I still think it looks like it's wanting you to log into something - especially with the CAPCHA at the bottom of the page.

No information whatsoever about how you are supposed to use this site to "make your own VBIOS" anywhere on the site or in anything you have posted.

So you STILL haven't provided the needed information.

If there is a dipshit here, it's not me, it's YOU for ASSUMING everyone knows everything about this mystery site, and how to use it.

badream

Activity: 291
Merit: 155

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

You know, usually, I like to shut my mouth and keep quiet.

But you're scamming people so we're going to go into brief detail on why this is impossible.

One: you can't 'inject' values into the driver. You know why? Because it would change the TLD in the NVIDIA VBIOS table, and it would fuck with the token entry.

What you CAN do is point to the memory control table, but without knowing the actual format it's pretty useless (and no, it's not the same as AMD), and even then, the driver would just ignore it, because all the driver does is pull the collection of packs that make up a VBIOS and follows them.

When you use a tool for Windows, you're talking to software to directly modify this table, not 'injecting' anything.

Secondly, unless you know how to point to the packs - and I'm being deliberately cryptic here because I am under oath to shut my mouth - you can't load 'anything'.

So either you:

a) Got access to the modified drivers for NVIDIA that are floating around on the Chinese cyberspace and claiming it as your own work;
b) Got access to a VBIOS mod that I or Elio have made, and claiming it is your own;
c) Scamming people with photoshop.

Which is it, darling?

Oh, and one last point: the VBIOS is encrypted. Change one value via 'injection' and it scrambles the entire VBIOS.

So please stop bullshitting everyone.

Folks, if you want to send Eth to someone, please send it to a charity - don't dump it into a black hole, which is exactly what this is.

I'm intentionally being cryptic too. Darling.

To give you a better idea of what is being done, look to the Ubuntu guide for hitting 37MH (35MH stable) on the 1070. It's doable in windows. Despite what you "claim", Darling.

Fact is, yeah, my screenshots suck because most of them are old when building a friend/client's rig and testing it out. I do not have physical access to any NVIDIA rig anymore. All I have are my old screenshots to show what I tested, and his rig has been going for a month without him calling me to tell me it's not doing what we thought it would.

Another fact, I have had multiple buyers despite your guy's attempts to despair me. And those buyers have been happy. I have only 1 buyer who is having a minor issue actually getting it setup properly, but that I believe is some software problem with his OS that I have been personally helping him to resolve.

I would be lying if I didn't re-read some of my posts and think that it didn't come across a bit scammish, but that is mainly because I don't have a legit way to provide the physical proof that you all are demanding. Because I honestly don't have access to that rig anymore. I have emailed my client to ask him to take new pictures and a video for me, but he is insanely busy and hasn't had the time. He told me he would try and get me it yesterday, but that didn't happen.

I didn't even think about selling this until I sold my 560 mod and it was honestly a smashing success... DESPITE what one of the nimrods posted above. I've sold that mod to over 15 people and literally 2 people so far have I had to issue a PARTIAL refund because we couldn't hit quite as high as we hoped, but they DID get a performance increase at a stable hashrate with no memory errors.

I'm done defending myself. I'm sorry if my post looked scammish, I admit it does. But I am not here trying to scam anyone from anything. It's upsetting because I have lived an honest life for my entire life. I was brought up on values and morals, and one of them isn't to purposefully rip people the hell off. I don't guarantee my mod will work, but I guarantee I will do everything I can to make it work for you, and if it doesn't then I am sending your money back to you before you are even asking me to.

Goodbye. Email me if you are actually interested in this. I will workout a deal where you don't have to pay so much up front and take such a big risk. It's the best way I can come up with to help you to trust me a little and take a slight risk, and it forces me to trust you a little and hope you pay the actual price once it works for you.

-Scott.

The best proof you can give is to send your bios to a some legendary members in this topic. If it really works they'll do the best marketing for you.
Otherwise, scam.

Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:09:08 AM

Yeah, Scott - do it for free to one of the legendary forum members and if it's legit, you'll have 500 people contact you in 1 hour.

Think about it, what can you lose?
If you did it - you'll be earning 1000's of ETH in a hearbeat when news get around the forum...

_
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:44:30 AM

If one of the legendery members can confirm this works, I'm willing to pay for 1080ti modifications. But I doubt you will share your work (if exists) with one of those members.
sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

new p2pool dashcoin algoritm X11 stratum+tcp://95.59.72.81:7903
You have a 50% fee on your pool http://95.59.72.81:7903/fee

No one will mine with such a fee

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:39:18 PM

Yeah, Scott - do it for free to one of the legendary forum members and if it's legit, you'll have 500 people contact you in 1 hour.

Think about it, what can you lose?
If you did it - you'll be earning 1000's of ETH in a hearbeat when news get around the forum...

This is as real as it gets right here.   You should reach out to a well-trusted legendary member that would be willing to test it out for the community.

the link provided above is interesting.  I assume nvidia would rather review a BIOS to be sure it won't screw its vendors before signing.... and this in itself is a stand-up method of approaching the problem at hand as to why they locked us out from changes from the get-go.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:02:37 AM

Has anyone actually received this bios yet? seemed a bit too good to be true
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:30:38 AM

Hey Guys and Girls,

I have spent the better part of the past month working on a way to modify the bios timings for the GTX 1070 (and all 10 series GTX cards). As you know the bios is encrypted, but I have finally discovered a way to inject bios configurations into the card through software.

I was able to improve my hashrate from 30-31MH to 35-37MH in windows, and a CONSISTENT 37mh in Ethos/Ubuntu.

I am selling this information. The price is 0.85 eth.
I have worked on mods for over a year for AMD cards and I have been focusing more on Nvidia cards because of the shortage of AMD cards. With this mod Nvidia cards are truly better than AMD for mining now.

Oh also, did I mention decred hashrate increased to 1250MH per card when dual mining?

If you are interested, email me @ minerscott1986@gmail.com and I can help you get your rig setup Smiley

I also have mods for pretty much EVERY other mining card on the market. 460/560/470/570/480/580 4gb/8gb samsung/hynix/micron/elpida. 470-580 I can guarantee 29-30MH across the board at 75-83w. 460/560 I guarantee 15+mh @ ~52w.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/152e418de13023c63dffb910a42d8f00

to everyone whom doesn't know, NVidia will verify peoples bios's, they have a site in which you can submit yours to for verification that its not going to damage the gpu. buying any sort of info like his is foolish

btw here is the link to NVidia bios/firmware submission form!

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
phuocduong

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

Hey Guys and Girls,

I have spent the better part of the past month working on a way to modify the bios timings for the GTX 1070 (and all 10 series GTX cards). As you know the bios is encrypted, but I have finally discovered a way to inject bios configurations into the card through software.

I was able to improve my hashrate from 30-31MH to 35-37MH in windows, and a CONSISTENT 37mh in Ethos/Ubuntu.

I am selling this information. The price is 0.85 eth.
I have worked on mods for over a year for AMD cards and I have been focusing more on Nvidia cards because of the shortage of AMD cards. With this mod Nvidia cards are truly better than AMD for mining now.

Oh also, did I mention decred hashrate increased to 1250MH per card when dual mining?

If you are interested, email me @ minerscott1986@gmail.com and I can help you get your rig setup Smiley

I also have mods for pretty much EVERY other mining card on the market. 460/560/470/570/480/580 4gb/8gb samsung/hynix/micron/elpida. 470-580 I can guarantee 29-30MH across the board at 75-83w. 460/560 I guarantee 15+mh @ ~52w.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/152e418de13023c63dffb910a42d8f00

newbie account, are you scam? can you mod first, if good i'll pay Cheesy
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

Not sure if it is a good idea to mod bios for already very good card, if not the best on the market. I am happy with my MSI 1070 Gaming X cards, would not change anything Wink
buddyleex

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:16:21 AM

NEW PROOF:

https://gyazo.com/d9ac8066dcc32251e87de4ea2247e2c9

37MH is NOT stable, but 35MH is.

37MH is stable in linux.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=be2debbd5883dd8dbf45f3341f3159e188c778f9.433877

This guy literally just copy pasted what he had from the first 'screenshot' LMAO!!!
OhGodAGirl

Activity: 199
Merit: 108

Look, I'm really not that interesting. Promise.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

It took us some time...

But OhGodACompany always comes through:

https://imgur.com/a/Recl7
Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

"ohgodforbid" you won't share it eh?

Cheesy