Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOUNTY programs [RGE/RGX] tokens  (Read 11317 times)
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:02:57 PM

Hello Valentin,
Every day the number of invited friends decreases. Firstly I got 57 ref, now I have 54. If you need any confirmation I have a screenshot where we can see 55 friends and my ETH wallet. Check this problem please.
I have this problem too. Every day the number of invited friends decreases

Hello,

This bug has been fixed. Please check you number and tell me if you have problems.

The number should be final for the newsletter (except that we still need to clean a few bots).

V.

Big thx for so fast response, also, so how we can check our stakes and RGX tokens which we earn in twitter bounty? I am participating from beginning and doing one constructive post every erry 2 days and retweet everytime..... But I can not see how much stakes or RGX I earned from the beginning of the company.... I am so confused, how we can check our stakes for twitter?

Valentin, why are you ignoring us? When do dashboard will show us our balances? When do expect the bounty payments? Where to see how much funds raised?

I have answered this question many times (see archive). We don't do dashboard but you can check your stake using the bounty page : https://rouge.network/bounty/

V.

Valentin,
1)your bounty page, DOES NOT SHOW ANY STAKE, thats why I am asking, where we can check our stakes?? In bounty page there are no any stakes, there is only written are you accepted to twitter bounty or not.
2)When do expect the bounty payments?
3)Where to see how much funds raised during the ICO?

1) You need to enter your Ethereum address to check your stake. At this time, this concern the newsletter program.

2) The bounty stakes will be distributed after each program ends. I guess we should be able to do partially the newsletter as soon as the bots ref get cleaned.

3) The main public ICO has not yet started. It will be on a public contract so everything will be public.
For your information pre-sale rounds which have be done are already on the website. again it's smart-contract so everything is public.

V.

Big thx for so fast response, also, so how we can check our stakes and RGX tokens which we earn in twitter bounty? I am participating from beginning and doing one constructive post every erry 2 days and retweet everytime..... But I can not see how much stakes or RGX I earned from the beginning of the company.... I am so confused, how we can check our stakes for twitter?

I understand. I know we are a bit late on the script that count twitter bounty but that is next on our list for bounty. In the same time, since all tweets are public it's quite easy to calculate yourself your stake with the rules as published.

V.

Twitter considers only 2000 messages. For such a long time almost all reposts ceased to be green . This will be taken into account when calculating the bounty ?
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:42:41 PM

Hello Valentin,
Every day the number of invited friends decreases. Firstly I got 57 ref, now I have 54. If you need any confirmation I have a screenshot where we can see 55 friends and my ETH wallet. Check this problem please.

Hello,

This bug has been fixed. Please check you number and tell me if you have problems.

The number should be final for the newsletter (except that we still need to clean a few bots).

V.

Valentin, why are you ignoring us? When do dashboard will show us our balances? When do expect the bounty payments? Where to see how much funds raised?

I have answered this question many times (see archive). We don't do dashboard but you can check your stake using the bounty page : https://rouge.network/bounty/

V.

Valentin,
1)your bounty page, DOES NOT SHOW ANY STAKE, thats why I am asking, where we can check our stakes?? In bounty page there are no any stakes, there is only written are you accepted to twitter bounty or not.

1) You need to enter your Ethereum address to check your stake. At this time, this concern the newsletter program.

2) The bounty stakes will be distributed after each program ends. I guess we should be able to do partially the newsletter as soon as the bots ref get cleaned.

3) The main public ICO has not yet started. It will be on a public contract so everything will be public.
For your information pre-sale rounds which have be done are already on the website. again it's smart-contract so everything is public.

V.

I understand. I know we are a bit late on the script that count twitter bounty but that is next on our list for bounty. In the same time, since all tweets are public it's quite easy to calculate yourself your stake with the rules as published.

V.

Twitter considers only 2000 messages. For such a long time almost all reposts ceased to be green . This will be taken into account when calculating the bounty ?

so why, I have a feeling that all our stakes/revenue will be much lower then expected Sad we can not control it

Valentin (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

The Rouge Project - Blockchain Coupon Platform

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:55:30 AM

Hello Valentin,

Hello,

V.

V.

Valentin,

V.

V.

so why, I have a feeling that all our stakes/revenue will be much lower then expected Sad we can not control it

You can see all likes & retweets from the first post in July. And of course we will use twitter API... I don't see any problem here.

V.

███  ██  █  ▌ The Rouge Project ⮞ ⮞ VOUCHER AND NOTE PROTOCOL ▐  █  ██  ███
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Website  ■  Download WHITEPAPER   ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  ▌MEDIUM  ⬈⬋  FACEBOOK  ⬈⬋  TWITTER  ⬈⬋  BOUNTY  ⬈⬋  TELEGRAM ▐  █
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:26:53 PM

Hello, I signed up for the bounty program on Twitter, but still don't understand, it started or not. when will end. All that was written in this thread for a start I did.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:53:34 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 06:08:13 AM by USBitcoinServices.Com

for twitter, it says there is no information at the dashboard, what does it means?

rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:17:58 AM

whats ico date?

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
Justice0881

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:51:52 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 09:08:49 PM by Justice0881

Please change my address in the https://rouge.network/bounty/ it is specified incorrectly!
Wrong address  0x1FbF75eBE29c9f2b08b63AA7dD0dFC92d94c79aa INVALID address! OLD ADDRESS
0x1FbF75eBE29c9f2b08b63AA7dD0dFC92d94C79aa
Vika26

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:06:39 PM

Tell me the end date of the campaign bounty?

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:32:25 AM

Tell me the end date of the campaign bounty?

Each program has its own rules. We always update the TOP of this bounty thread when there is a start, a change or an end to a program.

For example the newsletter has ended but twitter is still on.

V.

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:34:31 AM

whats ico date?

There is no fix date for ICO right now but several big announces are going to be made on twitter and via newsletter this month.

V.

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:39:07 AM

for twitter, it says there is no information at the dashboard, what does it means?

When you put you eth address ? I can check for you. DM me please.

shusha

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:14:03 AM

Hello! I checked the status of the wallet he gave me something strange: The Newsletter program
Your affiliation link was the a unique code (a06ade21e61ca6)!
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:34:42 AM

ROUGE Portuguese ANN thread has been updated with latest recent project news:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297823.msg24117607#msg24117607
Thanks!

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

Hello! I checked the status of the wallet he gave me something strange: The Newsletter program

Hi,

Yes, maybe we should be more clear what does it mean. This information is just provide as reference for people who participate in the newsletter program (which is now stop).

It has no influence with other programs.

V.

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:09:29 PM

Hi,

Yes, maybe we should be more clear what does it mean. This information is just provide as reference for people who participate in the newsletter program (which is now stop).

It has no influence with other programs.

V.

We have just installed a new update with more clear explanations. And people who didn't participate in the now closed newsletter program don't get bothered with unnecessary message.

V.

dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:28:50 AM

guys, and where now to see the status of Twitter participation? or the project has already died?
Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:08:06 AM

guys, and where now to see the status of Twitter participation? or the project has already died?

Sorry but this has been explained many times in history. We will just count your actions as the programs finish.

The project is very much alive. A new video will be published very soon and the team is continuing to tour blockchain conference in Asia. Next step Singapore.

Stay tunes.

V.

learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:57:41 AM

Members of the bounty campaign Twitter will not get a full reward for their work since there are still no calculations, and the old tweets have already been deleted by Twitter
Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:19:15 PM

Members of the bounty campaign Twitter will not get a full reward for their work since there are still no calculations, and the old tweets have already been deleted by Twitter

Hi,

I'm not aware that twitter do that :

The very first tweet is still online => https://twitter.com/rougetoken/status/881568851200270342

With all information attached.

V.

AlexLvov

Activity: 980
Merit: 204

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:01:56 PM

Hi,
Please help!
To participate in the bounty program, I used the Jaxx wallet (incompatible with the ERC20 standard). How can I get RGXB tokens?

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: