Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 17801 times)
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:01:55 AM

It's so sad to see, they're reduce the bounty reward. why you change it without announcement? this is really unfair for bounty participant who joind with your project from begenning.

Hey, unfortunately I was not aware of this decision until very recently either. Since DentaCoin is built upon a system with several consequent ICO's, the DentaCoin team has allocated 4.8 Billion DCN to Bounties. Of which 50% is assigned towards this bounty and the other 50% percent towards the bounty for the next year's ICO. Apologies for this and hope that you can understand.

ColorlessK,

This is my fourth reminder message to you, seems like you are too busy with other campaigns and dont care to reply here or on telegram.

Update my stake for twitter bounty from 25 to 75, I have participated for 3 weeks and all reports can be found in Week 1-Week 3 reports. I messaged you on telegram as well but you dont reply.

Hello Shade, it was week-end so unfortunately I just didn't get time to read all of the text, getting hundreds a texts a day. I will take care of it, no worries.

I am now making the final edits to the spreadsheet before distribution begins so if you have any more requests please message me on Slack unless you have already done so, either in the thread, on btctalk private message or on telegram. If you have already texted me your problem I will read them all today and take care of it.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:06:12 AM

It's so sad to see, they're reduce the bounty reward. why you change it without announcement? this is really unfair for bounty participant who joind with your project from begenning.

Hey, unfortunately I was not aware of this decision until very recently either. Since DentaCoin is built upon a system with several consequent ICO's, the DentaCoin team has allocated 4.8 Billion DCN to Bounties. Of which 50% is assigned towards this bounty and the other 50% percent towards the bounty for the next year's ICO. Apologies for this and hope that you can understand.

ColorlessK,

This is my fourth reminder message to you, seems like you are too busy with other campaigns and dont care to reply here or on telegram.

Update my stake for twitter bounty from 25 to 75, I have participated for 3 weeks and all reports can be found in Week 1-Week 3 reports. I messaged you on telegram as well but you dont reply.

Hello Shade, it was week-end so unfortunately I just didn't get time to read all of the text, getting hundreds a texts a day. I will take care of it, no worries.

I am now making the final edits to the spreadsheet before distribution begins so if you have any more requests please message me on Slack unless you have already done so, either in the thread, on btctalk private message or on telegram. If you have already texted me your problem I will read them all today and take care of it.

What about rozee in the spread of the sig. campaign he is twice there.
jovi18

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:11:42 AM

ah this is what i see, some explanation from bounty manager, really apreciate it . and how about translation campaign? thankyou
hideto98

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

English - Romanian Translator, Manager

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:48:05 AM

It would be awesome if you could add stakes to the translation spreadsheet, too, Mr. Bounty Manager.

gPvQ4yJZMfcHNdWxXYhG9q2mn
infobox

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:53:40 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 04:04:29 PM by infobox

It would be awesome if you could add stakes to the translation spreadsheet, too, Mr. Bounty Manager.

I agree. Please add stakes to the translation spreadsheet. Thanks.
DEWWA_BTC22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:58:59 AM

is this bounty still open?
CARN1FEX

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:04:31 AM

ColorlessK, i will not receive my reward for 3 weeks, because of that petty mistake? No bitcointalk profile
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

is this bounty still open?

please read in advance bounty is safe we are waiting for the distribution of tokens
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:53:23 AM

We have to accept this and have to go on. Since there is a bounty next year, you can join it again.
hideto98

Activity: 260

English - Romanian Translator, Manager

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:13:46 PM

We have to accept this and have to go on. Since there is a bounty next year, you can join it again.

What do we have to accept?

gPvQ4yJZMfcHNdWxXYhG9q2mn
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:15:24 PM

bounty players are now not healthy anymore, they play cheating in a thousand ways, my friend did not feel joining bounty article but his name is in spreadsheet.keak once wearing url people

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:11:09 PM

bounty players are now not healthy anymore, they play cheating in a thousand ways, my friend did not feel joining bounty article but his name is in spreadsheet.keak once wearing url people

you are right. my works also was copied by other participants and the campaign manager still gave stakes to them.
sooner or later the bounty campaign was disappeared because of the cheater.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
DONETSK

Activity: 308

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:16:17 PM

So what about payments? When will the distribution of tokens be among the members of the bounty?

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
shewasfourteen

Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:41:06 PM

So what about payments? When will the distribution of tokens be among the members of the bounty?

No Bounty for you.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

anyway , is it already safe to remove the signature or maybe better wait till payment??
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:57:40 AM

ColorlessK,

Hi ColorlessK,

I have noted your remark. Yet no update has been made to my stakes. Please update the same. Thank you.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:06:41 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 04:28:40 PM by voteformeg

not much answers from colorlessK , i asked in this thread and by PM if whe could safely remove our signature but for any reason , i do not get an answer
jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:22:11 PM

you are right. my works also was copied by other participants and the campaign manager still gave stakes to them.
sooner or later the bounty campaign was disappeared because of the cheater.

yeaaah, true. too many cheaters now.
it happened to me, somenone used my link and username btt to join on this blog/media campaign and other one used to join airdrop.
i already sent a PM to bounty's manager bout this case.
does anyone here know where's to report bout this problem?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033283.msg24061917#msg24061917
ColorlessK (OP)

Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:44:38 AM

Hello dev,
I want to replace my ETH wallet address with a new one:
0x871329ee1CDd1355FB6ffDdE31e4710D7703d373

Please fix it,
Thank you,

Address has been changed.

Can we remove our Signatures?

Yes, you can.

Sorry dev..
I want to change my wallet adresss,from 0x2E3211e3B9DB0EFAe847C42710B29D1463Fb4eA to  0x2E3211e3B9DB0EFAe847C42710B29D1463Fb4eA9 ( the right one). because the wallet adress before less one number.

Address information updated.

Hi Mr. ColorlessK, you have to clarify this. why all bounty campaign is less. The total allocation of bounty pools is 4.8 billion.

It should be for a signature of 20% = 960,000,000
Blog campaing 20% = 960,000,000
Sosmed 20% = 960,000,000
Translation 15% = 720.000.000
Slack 5% = 240,000,000
Other Bounty 10% = 480,000,000

This decision was made by the Dentacoin team. Initially 4.8 Billlion were reserved for Bounties but since DentaCoin's system is different they are holding a second ICO next year when they will organize another bounty with the other 2.4 Billion Tokens. Unfortunately we were not aware of this decision until recently, hence the delayed reply.

not much answers from colorlessK , i asked in this thread and by PM if whe could safely remove our signature but for any reason , i do not get an answer

Yes you can remove the signature, thanks for the patience

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█