Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the real bitcoiners? Those who wanted to fight against the banksters?  (Read 925 times)
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

I'm sad, I don't see bitcoiners anymore. Everybody only talk about money, money and money.
When I begun in 2012, I remember a lot of people talking about to figh against banksters and centralizations. Satoshi were our god and their ideals our bible but now Money is the god and I'm the atheist in the middle of this church full of newbies, haters, dumbs and greeddy's people.

Where are them?

The fundamental of bitcoin is it's sovereignty against other money and political systems. These that put a priority on maintaining a sovereign bitcoin above how quick and cheap you can buy your coffee with transaction are real bitcoiners. These want want to jeopardize everything in order to turn bitcoin into paypal as soon as possible are the ones that are against bitcoin and aren't real bitcoiners (Roger Ver and co)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

I'm sad, I don't see bitcoiners anymore. Everybody only talk about money, money and money.
When I begun in 2012, I remember a lot of people talking about to figh against banksters and centralizations. Satoshi were our god and their ideals our bible but now Money is the god and I'm the atheist in the middle of this church full of newbies, haters, dumbs and greeddy's people.

Where are them?
Great question. Now the answer is something along the lines of realizing why it wouldn't work, being drowned out by the majority of the community on the hunt for money (which is what most people are on the lookout for these days, and it makes sense as to why), or simply not voicing those comments online and instead doing more clandestine things that are outside of the view of everyone else.

But you're entirely right when you say the community is full of newbies and haters who see to not understand Bitcoin at all, but "dumbs" and "greeddy's" are less common than you likely believe they are.
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:32:50 PM

Where are them?

We are here even though we don't have many bitcoin, we're opposing all kind of centralization attempts and banksters obviously. They're all against the nature of bitcoin like one said.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 12:06:30 AM

Then Bitcoin was more underground thing and people with fresh ideas joined it. Now lot of time passed, banks aren't beaten and many real bitcoiners left bitcoin world.
Now if we want to have user-friendly Bitcoin - spend our bitcoins at many places, easily exchange it, use various online services with bitcoin payments, then we have to forget about real bitcoin spirit. No anonymity, no full decentralization, no fight against banks.

xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:18:06 AM

No one is fight, it just free market.

mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:27:25 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 12:45:16 AM by mammabitcoin2u

These were dumb people not understanding that bitcoin was a governmental project to implement virtual currency to the world.
Now bitcoin is going to be accepted everywhere soon which will be the start of virtual currency which bankers waited for decades.

You have been used

Agree about miners being used.  I wouldn't call early bitcoiners dumb.  I believe they had the right intent, to be decentralized and free.  Yet with all things, when there is a ton of $ to be made, expect control.  Before, people from all over were mining their little share of BTC, now we have corps and data centers doing mining, selling rigs, controlling pools, pricing, news, etc.

Bitcoin use to be free, now kicking and screaming down the path to centralization.  

Edit to add:  Lauda posted this image in another thread.  I believe it's an actual representation of what is happening to BTC

And I would include government puppet masters behind BitMain

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:13:15 AM

These want want to jeopardize everything in order to turn bitcoin into paypal as soon as possible are the ones that are against bitcoin and aren't real bitcoiners

core added CLTV +CSV  (2-5 day fund maturity+chargeback)
core adding LN (joint account where counterparties are needed)
core took away fee controls and screams "just pay more"
core added segwit and said nodes dont need to independently validate and can happily accept filtered/stripped(no witness)
core bypassed real consensus of the decentralised network sing backdoor exploits and admit they will continue adding more features this way

so get your facts right billy.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:17:59 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:04:34 AM by franky1

You are looking at the wrong place. Then again, this forum has become a shithole of spammers and greedy inferior creatures.

^ says the guy that manages some of the main sig spammer campaigns....
if he wants to look at the cause. he should get a mirror

its people like billy and lauda that would happily kiss ass of the corporate devs because they hope if they show loyalty to the corporations that the corps would pay them one day.

people like lauda and billy. are selfish and only think about themselves. lauda would rather take commision for workarounds and exploits than to help fix things. (yep lauda takes a fee for asking people for there wallet.dats, to just hand them their funds back, rather than reporting an issue to devs) billy loves showing off how much he cares about fiat prices.. but neither care about the code, culture or community.

i highly doubt in the towns lauda and billy live in, have even had any bitcoin meetups organised or even tried to get merchants in their town to adopt bitcoin.. lauda and billies main goal is to kiss ass and hope for a payday.

its time they man up and learn bitcoin principles and stop kissing ass

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gabo (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:28:15 AM

These were dumb people not understanding that bitcoin was a governmental project to implement virtual currency to the world.
Now bitcoin is going to be accepted everywhere soon which will be the start of virtual currency which bankers waited for decades.

You have been used

Agree about miners being used.  I wouldn't call early bitcoiners dumb.  I believe they had the right intent, to be decentralized and free.  Yet with all things, when there is a ton of $ to be made, expect control.  Before, people from all over were mining their little share of BTC, now we have corps and data centers doing mining, selling rigs, controlling pools, pricing, news, etc.

Bitcoin use to be free, now kicking and screaming down the path to centralization.  

Edit to add:  Lauda posted this image in another thread.  I believe it's an actual representation of what is happening to BTC

And I would include government puppet masters behind BitMain

The real enemy is AXA - Blockstream
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: