Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlimited 4G LTE Hotspot/Phone Plan  (Read 3082 times)
madrinos (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:45:17 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 12:51:21 AM by madrinos

What I have to offer:
-Unlimited LTE lines (activated sim), to be used in hotspot or phone for data only.
-Can be paid monthly or yearly.
-If you are tech savvy, you can easily link this hotspot to a modified router and use it as your home internet!

What service provider/carrier:
-AT&T

Shipping:
I ship all devices 2-3 shipping w/ tracking number.
US ONLY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

work in the UK? Escrow?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

work in the UK? Escrow?

Supposedly EE carrier has roaming agreements with Sprint, therefore it should via International data roaming.
But I cannot confirm this, therefore would not feel comfortable doing an international deal without knowing for sure results.
Thanks for the interest.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

How can you guarantee that this will work forever? Isn't it true that the more you sell these, the more users are utilizing this "hack"? I'm interested in this idea (and I was interested in it back when another user introduced a similar product on these very forums), but the uncertainty of it working for more than a year is holding me back.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

There's no guarantee, it's like a gamble.
If the loophole gets pached then you lose, if not you winand get free data.
Some people claim that this service has ended other say that it's still working.
Seen this being sold on ebay, same price $400.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:35:26 PM

There's no guarantee, it's like a gamble.
If the loophole gets pached then you lose, if not you winand get free data.
Some people claim that this service has ended other say that it's still working.
Seen this being sold on ebay, same price $400.

Yea, in all honesty the fact that it's so widespread and is even sold on eBay makes me a little concerned about the longevity of it.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:30:15 AM

What exactly you are selling is vulnerability in the carrier's system and there is no assurance that those loopholes will not be found by the service providers and the service stopped sooner or later.
Also there is a risk of the Internet Service Provider taking legal steps against the user for stealing the data without authorization in accordance with the laws prevalent in the country.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:08:20 PM

Do these devices have the SIM fixed or inbuilt or detachable and work with any SIM from the same service provider too ?
If at any point of time the Internet Service Provider patches or fixes the loophole which the device abuses, will it be still operating with normal plans of the providers or will it become totally useless  ?
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

Hello, all. I don't mean to be vague, but I only can explain so much. I would have to start explaining basic theories (carrier network theory) to explain exactly how this works.
But I will say this. Prob. 75% of people who are now trying to sell what I sell (the phones), don't fully understand how and why this works and continues to work. They have string theories at best. They are mostly just following information that, myself included, people have been generous enough to release about this. So whether they know it or not, i'm in some parts responsible for some of them being able to sell these. I actually know why and I know the countermeasures that have been attempted to stop this.
I consider people who know about this in the 3 batches which correlate to a time span. I was among the second batch. I didn't just follow what others said....I actually took time (and money) to research and test different hypothesis. Anyone from probably last year until now are in the 3rd batch (and will be the last) and are among the least truly and properly knowledgeable about this.

With all that said......NO ONE offering this can guarantee "lifetime". Do not fall for anything that says lifetime.....I mean ask yourself do you think LTE will be forever? No, so why would this be forever, its basic logic. Once 5g and newer technology comes out, old technology is replaced. Just like 3g got overshadowed by LTE and eventually is phased out completely.
I STRONGLY believe and back my thinking with actual testing, as long as Sprint has the network and towers to connect, this can continue to be offered.
Hypothetically if this was "closed"....I have tested workarounds with success. Although the workarounds can only be fully tested if the said event (closing) happens. And that has not happened yet.
There have already been "measures" to prevent this.

At this point though, I've been focused more on doing multi-device deals instead of many single transactions, so stock varies due to this.

As LightZ said....to a point, it is a gamble....But its much more assured from a person like me who actually understands this on a fundamental level. So I can make claims that I can back up with actually testing done.

Thanks to any for the interest.
Anthonyle

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:55:04 AM

Does it work in CANADA?
Herbarium

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:24:39 AM

do you have any history of your sales?

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:53:47 AM

Whats the average download/upload speed using this? how does this work without any bill for the data consumed? You said it might work in UK via data roaming does that mean it will work anywhere around the globe? this could save a lot of money spend on Internet.

ikilledcobain

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

My last post on this thread was deleted, but I'm still curious what model hotspots you offer?

Do we get to pick, or do you just send one?

Also, they appear to be used - do we have any say in the condition of the one we receive?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:58:42 PM

Whats the average download/upload speed using this? how does this work without any bill for the data consumed? You said it might work in UK via data roaming does that mean it will work anywhere around the globe? this could save a lot of money spend on Internet.
Depends on your location. It all depends on how good your Sprint signal is. You can easily find out by searching google for "sprint speed test [insert city/location here]". This will give you a general gauge of
I will give you rough estimates:
8-12mbps normal
12-20 average
20-40mbps is possible in major cities with excellent signal. 35mbps has been confirmed.

With about 2 bars I have pulled still around 9-15mbps (I have a proof video showing 19mbps speed test)

Theoretically, You can actually buy multiple hotspots and combine the signal to double/triple/quad the speeds. Ex: if 1 hotspot is pulling 8mbps and the other hotspot is pulling 12mbps, combined, I would get speeds of around 20mbps if I combined the signals. 150 to 300mbps combined signal is and has been achieved.

My last post on this thread was deleted, but I'm still curious what model hotspots you offer?

Do we get to pick, or do you just send one?

Also, they appear to be used - do we have any say in the condition of the one we receive?

Netgear Fuse is the primary device I sell. Netgear Zing is possible but less likely for me to supply.
They will be used. Technically, I can sell brand new devices.....but isn't really worth it for me, so I just stock up on pre-owned hotspots. But if it was absolute must, yes I can get the best possible used condition or new.
(Also, as I said....you can get a phone model also instead of hotspot)

Does it work in CANADA?

No, all the testing I have done for Canada only gets 3G speeds at best. No LTE, even though it >>should<< roam off .Ca gsm (bell, fido, etc) towers. Apparently it does not.
So US only (and UK is third party confirmed BUT not confirmed by me like Canada.....Someone would have to be willing to test in UK for me to find out for sure.)

do you have any history of your sales?

If you want to, just PM me......I can send you various things as: proof pictures, videos, and proof of previous sales.
lshizzle

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:15:26 AM

Theoretically, You can actually buy multiple hotspots and combine the signal to double/triple/quad the speeds. Ex: if 1 hotspot is pulling 8mbps and the other hotspot is pulling 12mbps, combined, I would get speeds of around 20mbps if I combined the signals. 150 to 300mbps combined signal is and has been achieved.

Just would like to point out, i use Verizon unlimited data and have 2 lines both unlimited data. I have a booster and get full bars (-76db), the tower i pull data from is a rural tower and its max speed is about 25mbps. i can max out the tower at ~25mbps with one phone downloading a large file, start a download on the other phone and watch that first ones speed drop and they end up being even. This is differnt in town on larger towers where i get 60mbps+ So i would recommend you to tell rural users this might not be possible. Both phones are on completely differnt plans btw.
chouxnative

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:27:48 PM

Is there an anticipated lasting time?
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:33:22 PM

Is there an anticipated lasting time?

Lasting time is: Indefinite.
So summarize, as long as Sprint has a LTE network, this will work.
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:59:45 AM

You all are forewarned.
DO NOT buy any of these unlimited devices unless its from me or GoodLuckChuck (I can vouch for him, he's legit as I am).
Or unless you can verify...well really anything that the seller is saying.

Now, you can take heed, or ignore my warnings.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:22:51 PM

You all are forewarned.
DO NOT buy any of these unlimited devices unless its from me or GoodLuckChuck (I can vouch for him, he's legit as I am).

I wholeheartedly agree. Although I haven't purchased from either Madrinos or GoodLuckChuck, I have sent a few PM's back and forth.

I made the mistake of buying the 'method' from another member here who didn't really know what he was doing. I spent more getting it to work than if I'd just have bought off of one of these two sellers.

I did finally get a phone working, though, and I can say it's well worth the asking price that they're offering them at.

Hope you don't mind me posting in your thread and best of luck on your sales!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:07:42 AM

You all are forewarned.

i might be interested in one if you would take $350 and send upfront as you have no trust
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: