Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44682 times)
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:22:31 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
Many people are now depending to the bitcoin because bitcoin created many jobs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:29:07 AM

if you do not know much about bitcoins, then do not quit your job.
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:31:04 AM

Definitely focus on both. If you start earning a reasonable living from bitcoin then re-evaluate the situation then. You didn't state how you would earn a living from bitcoin so difficult to say anything more than that

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
fitriyanti

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

I do both. i work and also collect bitcoin.kalau can run keduannya why not.
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

I think that for success we must be willing to sacrifice and focus, so I chose to stop working and start focusing on Bitcoin, hopefully the results can be satisfactory ..
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

I don't think lossing your job for the sake of bitcoin would be a great idea. Yes i am using bitcoin to earn more but i don't depend my financial stability on it. For me bitcoin is one of my way to spend my idle time wisely. It is not that demanding for me quit my job. I am not saying that it is not good for you to focus on bitcoin but don't you think that you will be richer if your multi-tasking rather than having only a task. To sum it up i think it will be good to take it as your part time job and just enjoy posting and commenting on various topics that you will read on here.
rfj

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:50:06 PM

Don't quit your job. Your job pays you regularly and it opens you to opportunity in the career world. You can actually do both, have time in bitcoin while earning money outside this forum. But I suggest if you already earned enough money to start a business, go quit your job, run a business and fulltime in bitcoin.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

I think that for success we must be willing to sacrifice and focus, so I chose to stop working and start focusing on Bitcoin, hopefully the results can be satisfactory ..
I think it's a difficult choice, because the one who is afraid of bitcoin is not long. but the solution focus and invest it or in melt and in tubung.karena bitcoin need focus and time is very good to do it and maximum results.can also open the business from bitcoin results so can be replaced well, just set the time with a draw.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:23:12 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

Hmmm. For me I prefer bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are a big thing to many people as well as in me. Bitcoin can also help me in many situations like supporting my financials and my everyday needs. And also as a student, bitcoin gives me income so that I have  money or things to be used in order to buy my need and wants.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

Of course I will do it both because I can earn bitcoin and at the same time working because as we can see bitcoin can be done together with a job because bitcoin is a sideline to get some income. If you have some extra time and vacant in work you can work in bitcoin. It is like doing some job while studying in able to earn.

JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

My point of view is till he have comfort money to run our family we should not quit. After quiting our job assum if we are not able to meet our basic need we will be panic. So I sugest to take the desition carefuully.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:34:30 PM

It depends, if your job is your profession and you already have a career on your job, it's not ideal to quit your job because of bitcoin. I think earning bitcoin doesn't require you to devote a lot of time to earn a lot. I have a job and earn bitcoin on my spare time and yet, I still earn a lot with bitcoin.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

It depends on the scenario if you are already familiar in btc earning  you can earn money quickly here but of coursevthe risk is very high considering ntc volatility in the market. if you have stable job maybe you to stick on it and make btc as a part time source of income. i have to prioritize my family security first

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:54:51 PM

Bitcoin's future is uncertain. It might earn you a lot of money at the moment, but nobody know how it will do in the future. You would need a conventional job if you want to live a sustainable life, especially if you are already married and have a family to be fed.

So, don't quit your job unless it is for other sustainable income source.
Which is why a person that is not married and that is young should take the risk with bitcoin, if bitcoin fails then you only wasted some time but if bitcoin becomes as successful as we think it is going to become then you can easily change your life by just holding some bitcoins, this is my plan, maybe I’m not going to become ultra rich with bitcoin but my life is going to be considerable easier thanks to it.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:04:03 PM

I prefer the bitcoin, it's easier than a job, personally I am not made to work in real life, I prefer to work on my old DELL, at the same time I am on facebook, I have no pressure, good life

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:27:38 PM

While I can still do both simultaneously then I'll do it, after all to get bitcoin is not as easy as imagined and bitcoin price is very unstable and it makes our income uncertain. If I have a steady income from bitcoin then I'll also choose the bitcoin as the main job.
It is really good if you are able to do the job and the bitcoin and you are earning through the bitcoin and the job at the same time, now all the things are getting very expensive and it is very tough to fulfill all your wishes to it is very important to have some side job as well and bitcoin is the best ever job for the bitcoin and the unemployed people.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:30:50 PM

Not at all bitcoin is still too much risky. You can make your life by doin job but in bitcoin you can't do it
ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:56:23 PM

Don't quit or just focus on both. Well for me as a student, I still can focus on bitcoin even though it is hard to study. I think bitcoin is not a stable job for you to quit. For me as my opinion, bitcoin could give you EXTRA money, you can't buy your basic needs or even hospitalization fees with bitcoin. Though Bitcoin is the best work for unemployed people at least you have a job and can earn twice. Don't make your life too risky you might end to be the way you don't wanted. Just focus on both and goodluck.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:05:48 AM

If you have a good pay stable job, why do you need to quit from it?
But if you have not so good payment job and with bitcoins you earn more - my choice bitcoins.
Eventually you will always be able to come back to job, if u'll be unlucky with bitcoins.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:09:54 AM

Not at all bitcoin is still too much risky. You can make your life by doin job but in bitcoin you can't do it

Ah dreams,dreams... What if bitcoin price gonna to crash tomorow? How you gonna to feed your family with your red balance sheet? Without decent experience i dont advice to quit job and sitting on front of computer to hunt something from markets.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: