Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinEarnner Earn unlimited Bitcoin online doing daily surveys & offers  (Read 1579 times)
rudane2014 (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:54:56 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 08:35:03 PM by rudane2014

Welcome to BitcoinEarnner

A GPT website that pays you in bitcoin for completing daily surveys, watching unlimited videos and completing easy offers

Frequently Asked Questions

Last updated: September 21, 2017

How do I earn Bitcoins?

Simply by signing up! you’ll start to earn bitcoin instantly after logging in and by visiting our offer walls you will be able to earn an unlimited amount of bitcoin by taking surveys, completing offers and watching unlimited videos.

Are there requirements for receiving payments?
Yes they’re you must be an active member on our website for at least 1 week and you must completed at least 15 surveys or offers from anyone of the offer walls that we provided on our website.

What is the minimum withdraw?

Our minimum withdraw is 50000 Satoshi.

How do we send payments?

Bitcoin Address: We will send your Satoshi to your Bitcoin address using Faucet Hub.
Xapo: Your Bitcoins will be sent to your Xapo Email Address. Sign up for an account hear Xapo.

Which payment processors do we use?

We now use  Xapo and Faucet Hub as our payment processors.

When do we send payments?

We send payments between the 1st - 5th and the 15th - 20th of each month, You may still receive payments within 72 hours depending on your account Level.

Can I use more than one Bitcoin Address?

Yes you can use more than one bitcoin address.

We will now send your payment to the current Xapo email address or Bitcoin address you have set in your account when we’re sending payment’s, so you should always make sure that your payment information correct and up to date in your account.

I did not get satoshi for an offer I completed?

There many reasons this may happen a few of them are:

Your browser is not accepting cookies.
You are using a VPN.
You may be using an ad-blocker.
Anti-virus or anti-malware program is blocking cookies.
You may have been trying to complete the offer with invalid “fake” information.

If you have checked all of the above and have still not been credited, please be patient as sometimes there are delays in our third party networks. If after several hours you have still not received your Satoshi, please contact us and we will look into it for you asap.

How often do new offers get added?

New offers are added everyday by our partners and they’re available to you to earn Bitcoins from daily!

Can I complete the same offer twice?

Yes you can some offers are daily so you may try and complete them more than once and some others are one time only. Please read the description carefully before trying a survey or offer.

Referral Program

How it works?

You must be a active member to receive both Referral & Daily bonuses.
Requirements for:
Daily bonus: you must visit us at least once within the past 3 days.
Referral bonus: You must complete at least 3 surveys or offers within the past 7 days.

You’ll earn a referral bonus depending on your account bonus level, which can reach up to 30% for life! Example:
LVL 0: 5% Direct referrals
LVL 1: 10% Direct referrals
LVL 2: 15% Direct referrals + 5% Tier Two Referrals
LVL 3: 20% Direct referrals + 10% Tier Two Referrals

You’ll also receive 15000 Satoshi whenever your direct referral becomes verified.

Direct referrals become verified after verifying their email, logging and completing at least 3 surveys or offers.

You’ll earn a percentage (as shown above) of everything that your verified & active referrals earn when they complete surveys & offers for life!

Simply share your unique referral link with as many people as you can!

When you refer someone who completes a survey or an offer for example 100000 Satoshi, and you have a Bonus LVL 3 account (20% Bonus), 20000 Satoshi will be credited to your account instantly and if it was a Tier Two Referral you would have earned  (10% Bonus), 10000 Satoshi.

You’ll not be able to earn referral bonuses when your referral claims a promo code, get their daily bonus prize, earns other bonuses. You can only earn referral bonuses from surveys & offers completed by your verified referrals.

Upgrading your bonus LVL

There are 4 bonus levels available starting with 0 and in order to upgrade your account bonus LVL you must first pass the requirements for each LVL, visit the referrals page and click on the Lean More button to view the rewards, requirements and learn more about upgrading your account.

Daily Bonus Prize

Once you’ve upgraded your account to level 1, 2 or 3 your account will automatically be given a daily bonus prize depending on your level.
In order to keep your daily bonus prize active you must visit BitcoinEarnner within the past 3 days and you must complete at least 3 surveys or offers within the past 7 days.
Failure to do so will result in your daily bonus prize being temporarily deactivated until you’re an active member again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

hear is a another promo code for 1000 satoshi BitcoinEarnner4252, look on the facebook and twitter pages for more free codes Cool.
https://bitcoinearnner.us/

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:46:11 PM

I tried to login.It says 403 forbidden.

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:56:06 PM

Is that old 20k sign up bonus still available?

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

I tried to login.It says 403 forbidden.

Please check that you're using the correct password. try resetting if anything.

all old codes are expired only new ones can be found on social media pages.

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:48:54 AM

i'm try sign up. but i hate xapo micro wallet. so how do can sign up with not xapo wallet

Hey everyone whats up?

Just wanted to update you all and let you know our min withdraw has been lowered to 50000 satoshi and we will be adding Faucet System http://faucetsystem.com as a payment method very soon so you can still sign up now and wait for us to add it.

New Promo Code: BitcoinEarnner0299 Claim 2500 satoshi NOW! https://bitcoinearnner.us/

Best Regards,
BitcoinEarnner

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:18:42 AM

i'm try sign up. but i hate xapo micro wallet. so how do can sign up with not xapo wallet

Hey everyone whats up?

Just wanted to update you all and let you know our min withdraw has been lowered to 50000 satoshi and we will be adding Faucet System http://faucetsystem.com as a payment method very soon so you can still sign up now and wait for us to add it.

New Promo Code: BitcoinEarnner0299 Claim 2500 satoshi NOW! https://bitcoinearnner.us/

Best Regards,
BitcoinEarnner

Nice site and sign up bonus. But most of the videos and offers are not working for me. Clixwall or PTC wall could be nice addition for quick earnings.

Quontoloue

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:54:41 AM

how much reward every task ?
and how long until can withdraw ? , or how much reward every day if all task done
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 09:55:32 AM

This looks interesting but the offers depends on your region right? I have done similar tasks for points a few years back and it was very hard for me because of my region we have very few offers available for us, do you have Crowdflower? will give this site a try in my free time.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:21:34 AM

This looks interesting but the offers depends on your region right? I have done similar tasks for points a few years back and it was very hard for me because of my region we have very few offers available for us, do you have Crowdflower? will give this site a try in my free time.

The same thing happened to me in the earlier part of my quest into online freelance and crowdflower through clixsense was an option but the survey and task available to my region makes it discouraging because someone in the united states get to see more surveys and tasks better than some in any third world country, the same way faucets sites are sometimes configured. But good reception you have to be able to give 2500 satoshis in this time if high price of bitcoin is highly commendable.
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:44:17 PM

We've just added a new wall to our website Hang My Ads.

Visit our new offerwall today to earn even more bitcoin simply by downloading and installing your favorite Mobile Apps for Android and IOS.

https://bitcoinearnner.us/hang-my-ads/

Best Regards,
BitcoinEarnner

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:31:06 PM

Hi can i ask if its have a minimun click per day on your offer wall or its unlimited? Or how much reward every refferal?
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:51:47 PM

Hi can i ask if its have a minimun click per day on your offer wall or its unlimited? Or how much reward every refferal?

You can complete as many surveys & Offers you like (unlimited).

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

NEW! WEEKLY CHALLENGES!
We've added new ways for you to earn even more bitcoins (Weekly Challenges)

1) Earn the most Satoshi.
2) Complete the most Surveys & Offers.
3) Refer the most new members.

Earn challenge can only be completed once each week and the winners will be given a reward.
For more info about the challenges login to your account & visit
https://bitcoinearnner.us/weekly-challenges/

Please Note: Our referral system is being updated and will be released soon so stay tuned for updates.

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 10:03:37 PM

This site looks promising. I am registering right now. What is the minimum to withdraw from the site? Hope it is low as it asks for a Xapo address...

john2231

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:58:31 PM

Do you have any screenshot about the payment for every task done? and i would like to know if this is the same as other survey they are no giving a few survey and mostly the other survey are not working so i just want to clarify if i can get lots of survey in my country?
I am living in philippines for now and hope that you can give us some idea if i can get some survey in my country and also the payment of every task done..
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

This site looks promising. I am registering right now. What is the minimum to withdraw from the site? Hope it is low as it asks for a Xapo address...

Hello,

Our min withdraw is 50k satoshi and we use xapo as payment method right now and i will be adding faucet system payment method soon.

Do you have any screenshot about the payment for every task done? and i would like to know if this is the same as other survey they are no giving a few survey and mostly the other survey are not working so i just want to clarify if i can get lots of survey in my country?
I am living in philippines for now and hope that you can give us some idea if i can get some survey in my country and also the payment of every task done..

There are daily surveys that you should be able to get from your country, but i cant say for sure how much satoshi you will get for them. The min I see so far would be 10000 satoshi or more from surveys.

OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM HAS BEEN UPDATED!
We've successfully updated our referral program and you may now access the affiliate area by visiting the referrals page.
https://bitcoinearnner.us/referrals/

Please read our Guidelines in the affiliate area and FAQ for more information regarding our updated referral program.
If you're having any issues with our referral program, please contact us or leave a comment on this post.

Best Regards,
BitcoinEarnner

mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:33:12 PM

I haven't completed any offers on it yet but website is maintained well with a bunch of offers.
Moreover, i have a doubt: you said you have set minimum payout as 50000 satoshis and xapo has high fee for every transaction,how can you still proceed  such a lower amount transaction?

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:45:03 PM

I haven't completed any offers on it yet but website is maintained well with a bunch of offers.
Moreover, i have a doubt: you said you have set minimum payout as 50000 satoshis and xapo has high fee for every transaction,how can you still proceed  such a lower amount transaction?

Sending to your xapo email address does not charge a fee. only when sending to bitcoin addresses.
I ask users for their email.

I will add Fauccet System soon so I can send to their bitcoin address using the faucet as a payment method.
they send out payments every day or so after you pass their min which would be lower than mine so you get paid asap after I send it.
http://faucetsystem.com/

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:01:15 PM

Congratulations to our 1st Weekly Challenge winners!
Your rewards has been added to your account.
We hope you win any more in the future.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: