Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinEarnner Earn unlimited Bitcoin online doing daily surveys & offers  (Read 1579 times)
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:43:27 PM

This looks interesting but the offers depends on your region right? I have done similar tasks for points a few years back and it was very hard for me because of my region we have very few offers available for us, do you have Crowdflower? will give this site a try in my free time.

The same thing happened to me in the earlier part of my quest into online freelance and crowdflower through clixsense was an option but the survey and task available to my region makes it discouraging because someone in the united states get to see more surveys and tasks better than some in any third world country, the same way faucets sites are sometimes configured. But good reception you have to be able to give 2500 satoshis in this time if high price of bitcoin is highly commendable.

People who could share his referral link with many people will get more bitcoin which is the best way to get more instead of doing the tasks offered, there are so many projects/apps/platforms applying the same method in order to gain more traffic.
Earn few satoshs for complete some offers such us survey or watch videos seems not so worth. But, I'd like to give it a shot, whether my time to try this site and how much I could earn per 1-5, 15 or after 20 days will be fair or not.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudane2014 (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:55:24 PM

This looks interesting but the offers depends on your region right? I have done similar tasks for points a few years back and it was very hard for me because of my region we have very few offers available for us, do you have Crowdflower? will give this site a try in my free time.

The same thing happened to me in the earlier part of my quest into online freelance and crowdflower through clixsense was an option but the survey and task available to my region makes it discouraging because someone in the united states get to see more surveys and tasks better than some in any third world country, the same way faucets sites are sometimes configured. But good reception you have to be able to give 2500 satoshis in this time if high price of bitcoin is highly commendable.

People who could share his referral link with many people will get more bitcoin which is the best way to get more instead of doing the tasks offered, there are so many projects/apps/platforms applying the same method in order to gain more traffic.
Earn few satoshs for complete some offers such us survey or watch videos seems not so worth. But, I'd like to give it a shot, whether my time to try this site and how much I could earn per 1-5, 15 or after 20 days will be fair or not.

The surveys and offers available everyday depends on weather the advertisers want persons from a specific country and I really can't do anything about that part because they are in control of everything.
But what I can do is try to implement new ways for members to earn bitcoin and have fun.

If you have anything in mind that you think should be added to BitcoinEarnner that will allow members to earn more bitcoin and have fun, please let me know by leaving a reply to this Facebook post.  Wink and I'll do my best to get it done for you all.
https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinEarnner/posts/1903333926586357

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:21:17 PM

Just now I registered in your site. It has got very nice and pleasing design. Its basically a gpt site with wide variety of earning option. But I couldn't find any videos for my country to watch.  Overall I liked your site . But I have a doubt . Why so high withdraw threshold ? withdrawal is through xapo , right?
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:44:23 PM

Just now I registered in your site. It has got very nice and pleasing design. Its basically a gpt site with wide variety of earning option. But I couldn't find any videos for my country to watch.  Overall I liked your site . But I have a doubt . Why so high withdraw threshold ? withdrawal is through xapo , right?

Hey Thank you!

Mostly videos from Videolab and EngageMe are available to members living in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom & United States.

Yes I use Xapo now and will be adding faucet system soon. I'am i the process of looking to lower the min withdraw to about 10000 satoshi and add instant payments for LVL 3 accounts but I can't do this until I have put certain security measures in place which I'am currently thinking about & working on at the sametime.

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:48:15 PM

Just a small update: Look out because I will be adding even more fun ways for members to earn.

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:58:35 PM

We've updated our FAQ please take a moment to what has changed.
https://bitcoinearnner.us/faq/

Best Regards,
BitcoinEarnner

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

Claim 5000 satoshi with this promo code: BitcoinEarnner8420

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:11:00 PM

Check out our #Bitcoin #Faucet and claim up to 10k #satoshi everyday.

http://bitcoinearnner.us/bitcoin-faucet/

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:08:12 AM

Check out our #Bitcoin #Faucet and claim up to 10k #satoshi everyday.

http://bitcoinearnner.us/bitcoin-faucet/
Good faucet with nice rewards.But 'registration requirement' looks not good for exclusively those who use faucets.If registration is optional,interested people among the visitors any way register and use the other features of the site.A list of advantages of registration would suffice to attract the users.

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:16:45 PM

Hey everyone I just wanted to update let you all know that we now have videos available for everyone! to watch and earn bitcoin.
On our videos page https://bitcoinearnner.us/videos/ you will be able to earn up to 45 or more satoshi after the 1st 60 seconds of watching a video and this is unlimited. Our min withdraw is now lowered to 10000 satoshi and payments are sent to you using faucethub, we still process payments manually but I'am looking to add instant payments for you all sometime soon.

Have any questions feel free to drop them hear or contact us https://bitcoinearnner.us/contact-us/  and I hope you enjoy the videos provided by Dailymotion and your earnings.

Best Regards,
BitcoinEarnner

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:48:01 PM

firstly page is loading a bid slow on my end  Huh
then after register i looked 3 videos adn got 0 Satoshis for this i waited more than 60 seconds and clicked on continou to next video.
But got nothing ?? also on  history i got no transactions.

regards
jituroych

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:18:29 AM

signed up but the pay scale is too bad.
time will be wasted.

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:07:12 PM

Update:
It's no longer required to be logged in to watch videos and earn and Payments are now sent instantly to your Faucethub Bitcoin Address.

If your're having any issues please contact us.

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:33:51 AM

login no work

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:03:16 PM

login no work

Hey what kind of error are you getting? might need to re-check your pass and so on, thats normally the problem for logging in.. Sometimes you can see extra data in the url especially if you get the Forbidden page.

Richie2017

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:52:42 PM

Hello everyone just wanted to let you all know that my BITCOINTALK.ORG ACCOUNT WAS RECENTLY HACKED and any new post coming from the user "rudane2014" is to be regarded as span or fake news please do not reply or send messages to the user  "rudane2014" Thank you..

From now on this account will be my new account "Richie2017" and you can send me messages hear regarding BitcoinEarnner, WOWDogecoins and so on.
I will also put a post on our Facebook pages so you all know this is real.
https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinEarnner
https://www.facebook.com/WOWDogecoins

BTW is there anyway to recovery a stolen account on this site? I used the lock account link so I hope the account is locked lol.
Richie2017

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that #BitcoinEarnner will be preforming a HARD FORK and we will be creating a new FORK of BitcoinEarnner for our new BitcoinCash earning website.

What will happen during the FORK?

If you're a member of BitcoinEarnner you will automatically have the same account on our new website and your balance will be the same as it is on Bitcoinearnner at the time of the FORK.

What time is the FORK going to happen?

The FORK will take place on January, 3 2018 @ 11:59 PM EST.

Will everyone get free #BitcoinCash?

Yes but it depends on your account balance, you must have at least 1 #satoshi.

New website Domain Name?

We will release the link to our new website's Domain name after the HARD FORK has been completed and the website is ready to be used.

Will BitcoinEarnner still be here?

Yes BitcoinEarnner will always be here Smiley

Questions?

Feel free to reply to this post or contact us.

https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinEarnner/

Best Regards,
BitcoinEarnner
Richie2017

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

We will be doing a #Bitcoin #Giveaway tonight at 8PM EST here on twitter. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: