Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANANAS - Tech against hate [Pre-sale live]  (Read 6210 times)
ANA_Anacoin (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:39:48 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 12:37:04 PM by ANA_Anacoin

Announcement
ANANAS - Tech against hate

This is the main announcement thread for Anacoin, the token of the Ananas platform.

Please refer here for the latest updates and announcements

Pre-sale Start Date: 20th July 09:00 AM GMT – 100% bonus.

Pre-sale End Date: 06th August 11:59 PM GMT

Sale Timeline:

• 20th July: Pre-sale/Token Campaign Begins
• 6th August: Pre-sale Ends
• 9th September: Token sale Begins
• 7th October: Token sale Ends

Our Vision

What if you could learn about Hinduism from the perspective of Christianity?

Visualise the differences between Republican and Democrat healthcare approaches?

Understand if ISIS is Islamic?

At the Ananas Foundation, a UK-registered charity, we are building a platform to do this by mapping ideologies in a common digital format and providing easy to use tools necessary to contextually navigate them.

Information without context can never be knowledge and knowledge without experience cannot be wisdom.

Our modern approach to information analysis and presentation gives us the opportunity to bridge the gap to knowledge by providing context.

This is especially important at a time when our social media bubbles and politics are causing increasing divisions in our societies and extremist groups are rapidly rising.

We have constructed the Ananas platform to provide an objective source for subjective knowledge.

Our first focus is on Islam, starting with its core text, the Quran, to help combat growing jihadist terrorism and Islamophobia.

We have created a unique structure to facilitate the creation of this based on our token, the Anacoin. This is a private economy that incentivises the creation and collation of unstructured and structured data, building a resource that is comprehensive, up-to-date and authoritative.

As the value of the contextual content increases, the value of the ecosystem should also rise in turn, creating a unique structure to align incentives and reward those who have contributed to building this vital resource.

This creates real value by leveraging the crowd of individuals who would both like to understand how ideologies are formed better as well as fight extremists looking to pervert these ideologies for political gain.

As the community grows and in response to its demands, we will map out more ideologies in a common data format and provide easy to access tools to navigate and understand them.

We believe our project is necessary in an increasingly complex world and invite your suggestions and help to make a real difference.

It will not eliminate extremism, but we believe it is a necessary, if not sufficient part in the fight against it while helping many people explore their own traditions and beliefs.

This must be a community effort and we welcome your help and input in achieving our goals.

The best suggestion to improve our platform will receive a special bonus, details to be announced soon!

The Ananas team consists of a diverse team from a range of backgrounds and faiths, but with a common goal of helping to integrate communities, educate the public and reduce extremism.

We are aggressively growing the team in the coming months as many share our ideals and goals, but have lacked the structure to help achieve them.

We are independent of any government or religious organization.

Please click on the above link for more information on the core team members, if you would like to join us in our mission, please email information@ananas.org.uk

Ananas Foundation Road Map (based on soft-cap):

• 2017 Q3: Ananas foundation to hold ANACOIN presale with a main sale at a later date
• 2017 Q4: Soft Launch of the community platform and begin sponsorship auction
• 2018 Q1: Community growth, continue sponsorship and grow community
• 2018 Q2: Release of beta smart phone app
• 2018 Q4: Platform expansion, framework expansions

Press

Bloomberg (Ananas discussed from 22 minutes in)
Reuters

Announcements and updates

• 20/07/17 - We are now listed on Stocktwits
• 20/07/17 - The Pre-sale will go onto 6th August 11:59 PM GMT. We updated this on the first day of the sale (amended from 29th July, 2017) as we received feedback that 1 week was not enough time to go over the details, we hope this will be sufficient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:46:41 PM

okey
Im waiting Pre-TOKEN SALE Date: 20th July 09:00 AM GMT – 100% premium.
Pre-TOKEN SALE End Date: 29th July 11:59 PM GMT
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

200K Total token and the premine was 2% , it was great man, let me know the road map of this project. so It make me sure this project will going rise or didnt, for now I just wanna bookmark this first
wraith band

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:01:15 PM

hopefully I join with this project to make new knowledge and insights I growing,thank you.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:06:43 AM

So you want to stop extremism with what exactly? Sponsored scriptures and religious texts?

The Saudi's have spent billions of dollars a year since the 70's funding the spread of Wahhabism, which is the doctrine used by ISIS. The money comes from oil sold to the US. The military industrialists then make billions of dollars a year fighting the War on Terror. It's a giant cash cow. You know all this. Do you really think you can stop that by examining different religions and ideologies?

Also, it's not wise to hype up the future price of a coin in your whitepaper using $100m paintings as an example. The reason should be obvious.  

So, you're either (a) massive scammers, (b) naive idealists, or (c) you actually work for the government, and have rather cheekily come here to seek funding for your deradicalization program.

So which is it?

maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:08:01 AM

Sounds like a revolution
adsamy

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

A coin of faith, which was sold in July 20th, why is it being promoted now? Everyone doesn't know it yet. How can you take an active part in it?
Emadm

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:04:12 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 06:49:25 PM by Emadm

Hi NewWorldCoiner,

Thank you for your feedback, in response to your queries:

So you want to stop extremism with what exactly? Sponsored scriptures and religious texts?

I don't think its possible to stop extremism. I think it is possible to reduce religious extremism and move some people off "Mount Stupid"/disrupt the process of radicalisation from the research we have done.

Creating a resource where you can map lots of ideologies can help the communities that these traditions/ideologies as well as help ease those from different ideologies understand each other.

For those who reject religious ideologies this resource should be great as it gives them more standardised data Smiley

The Saudi's have spent billions of dollars a year since the 70's funding the spread of Wahhabism, which is the doctrine used by ISIS. The money comes from oil sold to the US. The military industrialists then make billions of dollars a year fighting the War on Terror. It's a giant cash cow. You know all this. Do you really think you can stop that by examining different religions and ideologies?

We note this in the white paper, that the epistemological structure of Sunni Islam is quite flat so those that speak for it are those with money or who shout loudest (more people Googling ISIS than Islam).

This will continue unless you try to create a "better" authoritative source, much as Google and Wikipedia are essential in our modern epistemology.

Given the way that Muslims (and non-Muslims) access data, it is not inconceivably hard to create a better solution, following the process we have laid out.

To make it clearer, you gather unstructured data, then help communities structure it, but then you must create tools to help people access it, which will be custom for ontology.

For Islam it has to start with the Quran.

On your point on the military industrial complex etc, I am quite familiar with this, but this is why you need to create a private economy/market network to make a dent.

Also, it's not wise to hype up the future price of a coin in your whitepaper using $100m paintings as an example. The reason should be obvious.  

The coin was designed to go up with the value of the platform, both in terms of usage (which reflects utility) and difficult of content creation/collation (which goes up exponentially as you get into the fine details).

We used that painting example to show asset scarcity, but I understand your point and will write an article detailing the coin economics in more detail on the blog and happy to post to any other location.

I think it should go up in value if the platform is successful, but there are no sure fire guarantees.

The coins should, however, be uncorrelated to ETH/BTC if we have constructed them correctly.

So, you're either (a) massive scammers, (b) naive idealists, or (c) you actually work for the government, and have rather cheekily come here to seek funding for your deradicalization program.

So which is it?

(a) no, we are all verifiable and in real jobs, in my case as part of an established hedge fund/

You can listen to me discuss this project here at 22 minutes with Joe and Tracy at Blooomberg and contact me @emostaque on Twitter or em@ananas.org.uk.

There will be additional press and announcements on this in the coming weeks and we aim to be as transparent as possible, although we have made some errors in kicking off.

(b) perhaps, but we are trying and I think if enough people help we might create something useful.

There will be an open competition shortly for other, better ideas to try to make a dent in what is a growing and troubling phenomenon of extremism as we don't have all the answers.

(c) No government ties except for some advisory work I did for the Arab Strategy Forum predicting 6 "grey swans" for this year: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pin4mv1fvns6xcb/ar_grey_swan.pdf1557943292.pdf?dl=0 while on a personal break from being a hedge fund manager.

We will have to engage with governments at some point as we note and have access, but it is far better to do this as a grass roots initiative than have them control it.

I hope that helps.

Emadm

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

A coin of faith, which was sold in July 20th, why is it being promoted now? Everyone doesn't know it yet. How can you take an active part in it?

Hello adsamy, the main ICO will be on the 9th of September, this is the presale with 100% bonus.

There is an error in the first post on the end date of the presale, which should be 6th August 2017, now corrected.

For the main ICO the full details will be released two weeks ahead of time and not changed (no hidden caps or anything like that).

We don't want to hurry anyone and allow for as many questions to be answered as possible. Also all constructive feedback is very welcome.

There will be some features on the members of the team in press in the coming period, which should help increase confidence

We didn't do the best job of launching it, but hopefully everything should smooth out by tomorrow.

If anyone would like to help, please do email us at information@ananas.org.uk!

The first post should now be updated, but if you click on the website in the first post, you can click on pre-sale to get details of how to participate (never click on links in comments!).

The details are also now posted on our Medium blog and will shortly be on all other channels.

Emadm

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

Hello everyone,

Things have been a bit quiet while we iron out a few final things before pushing on, but we have some very interesting things in the pipeline.

We are happy to be one of the first tokens on the Stocktwits Network per today's announcement: https://blog.stocktwits.com/stocktwits-adds-streams-and-symbology-for-100-cryptocurrencies-and-tokens-a4069c1af358

You can find us here: https://stocktwits.com/symbol/ANA.X and can discuss there or by posting with the cash tag $ANA.X

More soon..

Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:54:34 AM

Hello everyone,

Things have been a bit quiet while we iron out a few final things before pushing on, but we have some very interesting things in the pipeline.

We are happy to be one of the first tokens on the Stocktwits Network per today's announcement: https://blog.stocktwits.com/stocktwits-adds-streams-and-symbology-for-100-cryptocurrencies-and-tokens-a4069c1af358

You can find us here: https://stocktwits.com/symbol/ANA.X and can discuss there or by posting with the cash tag $ANA.X

More soon..

Thats a good news i hope the ico will success i like the conceipt of this coin it looks interisting for me i will support yhis coin until i see that this coin is going to yhe highest price good luck to you all team.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:59:39 AM

The only way you will stop extremism is buy getting these fuckers to eat pork and stop putting bin bags on the heads of their women.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:41:30 AM

The only way you will stop extremism is buy getting these fuckers to eat pork and stop putting bin bags on the heads of their women.

LOL...
Such motivation to create a coin against extremism is very well-appreciated.
But this kind of ambition is impossible to attain.
It's like punching in the air. Please don't promise what you can't deliver.
Better stop this project while you can.  Roll Eyes
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:37:58 AM

So which is it?

I totally agree with this. to just sum up the point. what in the world you are to infuse you belief or religion to any entity like business.
if that's your belief then hold on to it. it's not a good thing make money from it. like in other countries someones selling lucky charms, then if it's
for luck then why sell it?.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Emadm

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:17:23 AM

I totally agree with this. to just sum up the point. what in the world you are to infuse you belief or religion to any entity like business.
if that's your belief then hold on to it. it's not a good thing make money from it. like in other countries someones selling lucky charms, then if it's
for luck then why sell it?.

Hi Katashi,

This is a charitable foundation looking to use technology to try to help understand all ideologies, religions or otherwise.

Clearly there is a lack of understanding today and increasing sectarianism and hate, so isn't it a good thing to try to build a resource to help build bridges and understanding?

The foundation is apolitical and does not back any religion or ideology.

We are starting with a structure for Islam as there are clearly big issues there and it forms a good template for others, which will do their own mapping once there are a critical mass of people from that community that wants to help build it.

For example, under the framework we are designing it should be possible to map out visually the belief system behind fiat and cryptocurrency, behind Austrian and Keynsian economics.

This is basically a variant of the Google Knowledge Graph, but for ideology and beliefs.

I would add that in any ICO the token issuer has a specific belief that they infuse in the network - in almost all cases you are not purchasing them for their current value, but an expectation of future value in that network under the belief it will cause a change in the status quo.

For example, you buy Tezos as you believe it can be a better ethereum and will be widely used.

In our case our belief is that mapping ideologies and allowing easy navigation of them will decrease hatred and help communities come together.

A resource like this has, in our opinion, clear value, so the tokens should appreciate in line with that future utility value to many people.

Emadm

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

LOL...
Such motivation to create a coin against extremism is very well-appreciated.
But this kind of ambition is impossible to attain.
It's like punching in the air. Please don't promise what you can't deliver.
Better stop this project while you can.  Roll Eyes

Hi Timeteller,

I find your post a bit depressing.

The fact that we are on Bitcointalk means that we both believe that modern technology can make a fundamental difference to the way that we think as a society.

Every ICO believes it can change or disrupt a system and are based on platforms that were once written off and laughed at, but are starting to mature and make a real difference.

We haven't promised world peace (!), but have laid out an approach to create a resource that has real value within a year.

Our milestones and initial targets are realistic (I think, please let me know if they aren't) and, as mentioned in the previous post, what we are effectively trying to do is create a Google-style Knowledge Graph for ideology.

Given advances in data science and the information available, the technological challenge for this isn't high as compared to the majority of other ICOs, which promise, for example, completely free and instant transfers or complete disruption of the legacy banking system.

The lack of existing options for accessing this information in a structured way means that the bar for creating something of value is relatively low and, I believe, achievable.

I think we have to try to make a difference and the first stages of this will at least create a resource to attack a specific part of the problem.

The ultimate goal of mapping all the major ideologies is tricky as it needs community help, but I'd be appreciative to know if you think that what we are trying to do in the initial part of our project

a) has no value
b) will make no difference
c) is impossible

Many thanks

Emadm

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:48:23 AM

Dear BitPotus,

This is certainly an approach that could be employed, but unfortunately history shows that forcing people to do things against their beliefs doesn't end up very well, typically very bloody.

While it may seem a reasonable approach to "kill em all and let God sort the good from the bad after", we have to ask ourselves the following question:

In the last 16 years on the War on Terror we have spent $2 trillion, seen hundreds of thousands of innocents die from the huge numbers of weapons we have used and the number of jihadists has risen from under 1,000 to over 100,000.

Are we winning?

If not, how can we make progress?

We have outlined our view of how extremism comes about here: https://medium.com/ananas-blog/extremism-and-mount-stupid-5afa0eec7d4e

There has been great research on deradicalisation done by individuals like Dr John Horgan and Steve Hassan, an important part is getting aside the extremists context and breaking it down from there.

This is what we are trying to do with Ananas, create tools to allow this to happen as well as the contextual information needed to innoculate others who might be prone to ideological radicalisation.

If you have confidence in our governments to solve this issue with their current approach, then this project is not for you.

If you don't, then you have to think on whether this is an approach that could cause even a marginal difference.

I think we can, I hope you can believe in us too.

dobrujk

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

Hello! Let me reserve the translation of the bitcointalk Russian thread/site/whitepaper

Reserved Italian Translation
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

I would like to know why you choose the name ananas? Does this have a particular meaning? Because "Ananas" is the german word for pineappel. Maybe you want to reconsider it for better marketing. Anyway, I think this is an interesting project and I will keep an eye on it.
akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:13:06 PM

The value of a platform depends on its users, and the knowledge sharing can lead to everyone interested in the content is the key to the users, I hope the team can do a detailed plan to develop this project, let more people join this platform to know the truth of the matter.Long live the peace.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: