Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
Use Bitcoin to pay quickly, earn money to get rich, or simply testify to what people are saying about the magic of Bitcoin.
All need a process and it takes patience to reach what is wanted, all that is in bitcoin or who use it purpose only want to rich and a lot of money especially improve the economy or its needs, but what we can definitely have the job and courage to invest to the results according to in want and we will get knowledge or lesson ranges all associated with bitcoin .. and other than that the transaction is very easy and safe, so I think why people are in bitcoin. because of the many benefits and can make money .. Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jiji27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Because bitcoin is reliable, trustable and Legit.
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:38:29 PM

Well for me bitcoin is really a good help in terms of payments for your bills,bank transaction especially now a days there's a lot of scams happening especially when you're using credit or debit cards hackers are everywhere so we must be more careful. So as a wise individual we have to think for other safer options when transacting. So for me this one is a good help:)

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

I use bitcoin to buy many different things. in business and pay day by day. Bitcoin payment is very convenient and fast. I also use bitcoin to pay for my child's education. Bitcoin plays a very important role for me.

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:56:43 PM

I think you should use your bitcoin in terms of your daily needs and something emergency, but if you have other way of making money other than bitcoin maybe you can just use your bitcoin through online transactions.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:01:05 PM

Very nice question. Bitcoins are good income source. The use of bitcoin will grow more slowly and improve. It does not require anyone to qualify to work in it. This is free work site. Through this many unemployed student work their own.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:08:54 PM

iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money.

Grin Also you can convert US dollars in Euro)) BTC is good investment at present so people use it to get rather big profit  Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:43:58 PM

Honestly, I used bitcoin to have a big salary and you can only work at your home you only need a wifi or any gadget. You can easily registee here and start joining in any campaign. You can earn or invest here a money. You can save here a lot of bitcoin for your future. Bitcoin can really sustain our daily needs.
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

Honestly, I used bitcoin to have a big salary and you can only work at your home you only need a wifi or any gadget. You can easily registee here and start joining in any campaign. You can earn or invest here a money. You can save here a lot of bitcoin for your future. Bitcoin can really sustain our daily needs.
edward.cedro

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:52:31 PM

It is best to use bitcoin since it is covertible to fiat money.We have been following and joinig airdrops
so our income would increase. THANKS BITCOIN!
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:06:26 PM

The reason for me to hold bitcoins is because the value is keep on increasing periodically and it was a really good investment for the future because you will absolutely gain more profit if you hold it longer.

haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:24:09 PM

As I would see it BTC is for ventures not for obtaining basic merchandise and enterprises. BTC is worthwhile in a few routes one of it is protection and another is bypassing monetary standards. I differ with respect to about the accommodation. I think in the event that you utilize BTC for speculation it is more helpful in light of the fact that time and learning will be your device for acquiring.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:34:14 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.  

Bitcoin was not designed in the way you are describing it. Bitcoin was not made for people to use it to buy groceries and everyday spending with. It is meant as an investment option, similar to gold.

Bitcoin is also fairly anoymous, especially if you use multiple addresses. Think of bitcoin as gold and compare them. They re both investments but Bitcoin has the abilibity to be spent online.
and why need to spend bitcoin when we have our physical money to pay our bills and all expences?mate is right that bitcoin is for investment the more we hold it the bigger the value it can be.so better not use bitcoin in daily living

zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

Because Bitcoin is innovations virtual currencies and they have changed the way I pay for things.
I use Bitcoin because it’s often cheaper and faster than other payment options.
It saves me time and money every day, and it can do the same for you.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:19:46 PM

The main reason I use bitcoin is obviously to enjoy the benefits gained more than bitcoin because transactions with bitcoin are very easy and quickly understood by all levels of society. With bitcoin also greatly reduces unemployment and bitcoin can be used as land for investing.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:46:09 PM

The thing is bitcoin is the most commonly used online currency as of now. Perhaps the reason to this is due to bitcoin being able to retain it’s credibility throughout the years. It is easier to use something that is also used by many people.

marjohn

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:51:33 PM

Should I say, Bitcoin is a kind of digital money that inherits every single coin.
It holds up money as a bank.
It holds up money and use it as a profitable bank.

#Thoughts
#MorePower
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

Bitcoin is most valuable currency right now . it can increase your profit very single day . if you hold it will increase your money definitly.  It is easy and low transaction fees than any other crypto .  and more beneficial .

longml

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:55:04 PM

using bitcoin as a means of paying money, mining, high security and many other benefits when using bitcoin.
Youlivo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:57:31 PM

I get your point but, when "average people" see someone earning a bunch of money from BTC they would want to earn that much of money tooBTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: