Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338275 times)
George Laymi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:35:50 PM

Anybody knows what Floyd Mayweather Jr. have to do with it?
https://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/screen-shot-2017-07-28-at-1-21-35-pm.png
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:28:49 AM

I will surely invest in Stox ICO, I will sell my Pinkcoins, to invest in Stox
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:18:16 AM

Anybody can acces the site https://www.stox.com/, I just tried to open Stox site but seems the site was down, i got Error 504, what happen ?
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:54:05 AM

In terms of marketing this project Stox team has done exceptionally well, and i think the token sale will be very fast but then come to delivering on their promise, I have seen Augus and Gnosis and I don't know what Stox project offers that is different from the two

Fron the whitepaper:

Augur

Augur is a hub for market making activity, giving ample focus to generating data and testing
prediction market theory in an applied setting but with a declaratively purist approach. For
example, Augur’s oracle system is completely decentralized which is fully aligned with the ideals of
a truly trustless and fair system. The trade-off of this approach is that events are slow (8 weeks) to
resolve and the feedback cycle for event participants becomes impractical for most mainstream
audiences looking for a viable investment channel.

Gnosis

Gnosis, on the other hand, positions itself as a platform for building decentralized prediction
market applications with focus on the production of actionable information. The project looks far
beyond the trade engine and the economy of prediction markets as a business, and declares a
mission of transforming the large set of prediction market data points into meaningful information
that can be utilized by human and AI decision-making agents. The end goal revolves around
knowledge - making it simpler and easier for users to gain insights into complex topics and make
more well-informed decisions. This focus opens up a diverse world of indirect applications for
prediction markets such as insurance and asset hedging.

Stox

Stox is designed, first and foremost, as a practical framework for mainstream investments in
prediction markets. Several key factors in its structure were put in place to accommodate proven
business practices in distribution and operation of prediction markets, for example:
• Smart contracts that process syndication fees, enabling incumbent marketing channels and
cross promotion of events between different providers;
• Smart contract support for promotional credit, enabling marketers to lock tokens for use with a
specific provider and limiting their lifetime;
• Capital requirements on operators are aligned with common regulator requirements for MSBs
and betting licenses;
• Quick event resolution, separate from dispute processing;
• A liquidity-sensitive market maker, curbing the operator’s need to predict amount of activity in
an event for determining the optimal market-maker deposit
The focus of Stox is to create a sustainable economy revolving around a functioning prediction
market where investors can find refuge from traditional financial instruments and participate in
prediction events with the purpose of making profit. Stox views prediction markets as a business,
where those who possess information of a greater quality and are able to make better informed
decisions can leverage this knowledge for personal material gain by investing STX in event
outcomes.

Thank you for this information, so many new project entering the space almost every week and I find it difficult to read their whitepaper, but from the chart you posted above this is good and will do my best to read their whitepaper today
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:23:14 AM

oh,The ICO is after the Hard fork
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:36:13 AM

Advertisement. I think its the first celebrity ico advertisement. Lets see tomorrow is it worth to do it or not?
I think it will hit hardcap
STOXhq

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

stox.com

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:52:32 AM

Anybody can acces the site https://www.stox.com/, I just tried to open Stox site but seems the site was down, i got Error 504, what happen ?

Site seems to work with no problem, let us know. Unless you are from restricted to invest countries such as US or Israel.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:55:22 AM

The ETH total for hard cap is 148,000
https://mobile.twitter.com/stx_coin
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:01:26 AM

Advertisement. I think its the first celebrity ico advertisement. Lets see tomorrow is it worth to do it or not?
I think it will hit hardcap

This create high hype so high both projects look at TMT is achieved it's hard cap so quickly and now it's turn of this project. I also believe all tokens will get sold very quickly and this kind of advertisement is still very effective when a lot of new people got attract to learn more crypto projects.
vipervs

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:10:44 AM

Im sure the Hard Cap will be reached Smiley
Bazelak (OP)

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

In terms of marketing this project Stox team has done exceptionally well, and i think the token sale will be very fast but then come to delivering on their promise, I have seen Augus and Gnosis and I don't know what Stox project offers that is different from the two

Fron the whitepaper:

Augur

Augur is a hub for market making activity, giving ample focus to generating data and testing
prediction market theory in an applied setting but with a declaratively purist approach. For
example, Augur’s oracle system is completely decentralized which is fully aligned with the ideals of
a truly trustless and fair system. The trade-off of this approach is that events are slow (8 weeks) to
resolve and the feedback cycle for event participants becomes impractical for most mainstream

Gnosis

Gnosis, on the other hand, positions itself as a platform for building decentralized prediction
market applications with focus on the production of actionable information. The project looks far
beyond the trade engine and the economy of prediction markets as a business, and declares a
mission of transforming the large set of prediction market data points into meaningful information
that can be utilized by human and AI decision-making agents. The end goal revolves around
knowledge - making it simpler and easier for users to gain insights into complex topics and make
more well-informed decisions. This focus opens up a diverse world of indirect applications for

Stox

Stox is designed, first and foremost, as a practical framework for mainstream investments in
prediction markets. Several key factors in its structure were put in place to accommodate proven
business practices in distribution and operation of prediction markets, for example:
• Smart contracts that process syndication fees, enabling incumbent marketing channels and
• Smart contract support for promotional credit, enabling marketers to lock tokens for use with a
• Capital requirements on operators are aligned with common regulator requirements for MSBs
and betting licenses;
• A liquidity-sensitive market maker, curbing the operator’s need to predict amount of activity in
The focus of Stox is to create a sustainable economy revolving around a functioning prediction
market where investors can find refuge from traditional financial instruments and participate in
prediction events with the purpose of making profit. Stox views prediction markets as a business,
where those who possess information of a greater quality and are able to make better informed
decisions can leverage this knowledge for personal material gain by investing STX in event
outcomes.

Thank you for this information, so many new project entering the space almost every week and I find it difficult to read their whitepaper, but from the chart you posted above this is good and will do my best to read their whitepaper today

Enjoy the reading Smiley

▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

Base on current exchange with Ethereum Stox ICO will approximately priced at $1 /token. It is much easier to remember. If it is as affordable I can spare some hundreds to get some ICO Stox tokens.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bazelak (OP)

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:11:19 PM

Fron the whitepaper:

Augur

Gnosis

Stox

and betting licenses;
outcomes.

Stox looks more better than this competitors and i think tha Stox platform will be more popular after release in the future. Investments in this project looks solid and profitable.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Taya Afi

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:47:37 PM

Hello. What if I send money after reaching the ceiling of 30 million coins?
STOXhq

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

stox.com

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:23:16 PM

Hello. What if I send money after reaching the ceiling of 30 million coins?

Hi Taya,

don't worry, ETH smart contract won't accept any transactions greater than the cap. So the transaction would be rejected and your funds will return to you

worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:53:24 AM

So really investors need to hope their STOX gets to about $1.50 to break even on their ETH investment. With Augur at $18 and Gnosis at $200 then if it gets near one of those it was a great investment.

What do people predict?
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:39:50 AM

Sorry if it's been asked I couldn't find it; how many tokens total will there be for stox?

rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:14:27 AM

Site seems to work with no problem, let us know. Unless you are from restricted to invest countries such as US or Israel.
Yeah my bad, that because my connections, I forget using VPN when i opened the site, site is working well when i disable my VPN, thanks dude anyways I am not from that country. just make sure myself if I do not want to missed this ICO. well im ready the ICO will begun in 8 hours left
AngeloMike

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:20:34 AM

What is the hard cap? $15mln from per-sale + $30mln public-sale?
(even $30mln is a bit unreasonable and a lot for this shit)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: