Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338273 times)
InvestBuzz.com

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:19:30 AM

People need to stop asking about listing on Bittrex and Polo. Exchanges list coins on their own time. Out of Stox's hands.

And Bittrex hasn't listed anymore coins since the recent SEC ruling.
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:56:10 AM

On long distance every prediction platform lose to index of market.
Will you try to beat it?
STOXhq

Activity: 63

stox.com

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:04:48 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 03:42:56 PM by STOXhq

Join STOX Community on Discord at https://discord.gg/8khxVVV

Regards,
Adrian.

This is not official group right?

TY but This is not an official channel and we are not responsible for it

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:20:42 PM

An other exchange would be really nice. hope a major one will add stx very soon.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:53:02 PM

Underrated coin. Can someone tell me the main different between Augor Gnosis and Stox in a quick sentence??

Campaign Manager (2018)
bambikiller

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:38:05 AM

Underrated coin. Can someone tell me the main different between Augor Gnosis and Stox in a quick sentence??

In terms of marketing this project Stox team has done exceptionally well, and i think the token sale will be very fast but then come to delivering on their promise, I have seen Augus and Gnosis and I don't know what Stox project offers that is different from the two

Fron the whitepaper:

Augur

Augur is a hub for market making activity, giving ample focus to generating data and testing
prediction market theory in an applied setting but with a declaratively purist approach. For
example, Augur’s oracle system is completely decentralized which is fully aligned with the ideals of
a truly trustless and fair system. The trade-off of this approach is that events are slow (8 weeks) to
resolve and the feedback cycle for event participants becomes impractical for most mainstream
audiences looking for a viable investment channel.

Gnosis

Gnosis, on the other hand, positions itself as a platform for building decentralized prediction
market applications with focus on the production of actionable information. The project looks far
beyond the trade engine and the economy of prediction markets as a business, and declares a
mission of transforming the large set of prediction market data points into meaningful information
that can be utilized by human and AI decision-making agents. The end goal revolves around
knowledge - making it simpler and easier for users to gain insights into complex topics and make
more well-informed decisions. This focus opens up a diverse world of indirect applications for
prediction markets such as insurance and asset hedging.

Stox

Stox is designed, first and foremost, as a practical framework for mainstream investments in
prediction markets. Several key factors in its structure were put in place to accommodate proven
business practices in distribution and operation of prediction markets, for example:
• Smart contracts that process syndication fees, enabling incumbent marketing channels and
cross promotion of events between different providers;
• Smart contract support for promotional credit, enabling marketers to lock tokens for use with a
specific provider and limiting their lifetime;
• Capital requirements on operators are aligned with common regulator requirements for MSBs
and betting licenses;
• Quick event resolution, separate from dispute processing;
• A liquidity-sensitive market maker, curbing the operator’s need to predict amount of activity in
an event for determining the optimal market-maker deposit
The focus of Stox is to create a sustainable economy revolving around a functioning prediction
market where investors can find refuge from traditional financial instruments and participate in
prediction events with the purpose of making profit. Stox views prediction markets as a business,
where those who possess information of a greater quality and are able to make better informed
decisions can leverage this knowledge for personal material gain by investing STX in event
outcomes.

https://s2.postimg.org/q4fo8gpjd/Captura_de_pantalla_2017-07-31_a_la_s_23.54.52.png
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:48:00 AM

Yes.. but how come that such a high profile ICO cant release tokens on bittrex? Are they at least working on it?

Bittrex hasn't listed any coins recently, Many new ICO or coins wants to be on Bittrex, But they aren't adding any. Once they start adding new coins I'm sure Stox will be one of them.

If I am not mistaken they added Adex recently (so possibly others as well). That got pumped and dumped pretty heavily

Last added coin on bittrex was BCC on 2nd August, Bittrex don't add coin easily. Bittrex add either coins have huge liquidity in other exchanges or huge community.

Earlier it wasn't any issue with bittrex listing coins..
i think this new US laws making it difficult for them
morpheus305

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:51:58 AM

So..did the big announcement for the mayweather fight already happen? Was it yesterdays announcement?
wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:02:48 AM

Now can only wait for Bittrex
After the SEC news, Bittrex did not add a new token for a month
It is worth mentioning that, Bittrex will have a number of tokens delist
nazjt

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:53:50 AM

So..did the big announcement for the mayweather fight already happen? Was it yesterdays announcement?

mayweather won
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:24:37 AM

I have my concern about the way the team is going about their marketing, I want to ask are these superstars doing the endorsement free of charge or they are being paid by the team, the money that is meant for development should be used for it and not be thrown at superstars to promote their project, the irony is that they know little or nothing about the project
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:43:39 AM

I have my concern about the way the team is going about their marketing, I want to ask are these superstars doing the endorsement free of charge or they are being paid by the team, the money that is meant for development should be used for it and not be thrown at superstars to promote their project, the irony is that they know little or nothing about the project

Read this and you will understand their marketing strategies !

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6o34fz/heads_up_for_those_who_intend_to_invest_in_the/ 
MiPe

Activity: 124

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:48:20 AM

But the stars reach a lot of people and so comes a lot of new ones to this coin.

BricoTkn

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:58:51 PM

But the stars reach a lot of people and so comes a lot of new ones to this coin.

I'd remain calmed until we can test the platform next week, no need to panic about scam/fraud related stories from previous bancor founders. If what they deliver next week is a good product, I'm gonna hold 100% because this is gonna be huge (after seeing all the money they're investing in ads with famous stars; I totally agree that's gonna atract so many new people to STX and the cryptoworld). If the product next week doesnt fulfill my expectations, I'll leave the boat. Here an interesting analysis beyond their founders:
https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-stox-stx/
Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:28:25 PM

STOX team dropped the ball BIG time. VERY misleading "surprise announcement" with an ETA before August 26th, intentionally making everyone believe it was related to the fight. Neither the UK Licensing nor the platform alpha news had ANYTHING to do with the fight and therefor could have been announced at any time with any ETA, but they specifically hinted at August 26th to generate as much fake hype and theorycrafting as possible in order to artificially FOMO pump the price. Shame on you STX, I was an avid supporter but I sold right as the fight started when I saw neither a news release nor any STX advertising and good thing too, I avoided a massive crash. I do not intend to jump back in with all of your wasteful and shady marketing tactics. Hopefully for everyone elses sake, the alpha isn't just smoke and mirrors and actually demonstrates something of substance because so far you guys have been terrible. And seriously, no big exchanges by now? Pathetic. The market reaction is completely justified, and if STOX doesn't start catering to the crypto community instead of the celeb twitter followers who don't give a rats ass about crypto, then you can expect sub ICO prices soon. This coin has probably the most negative sentiment surrounding it of every coin I've owned, it's starting to become hated.

Lol so this is the reason for all the dumping? You do relize that the price will jump up again on 30th right? People are so gullible. If Taas invested in them, There is absolutley 0 doubt in my mind for them to be a (scam, fake)...

Stox will do great...

malfin

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:31:34 PM

STOX team dropped the ball BIG time. VERY misleading "surprise announcement" with an ETA before August 26th, intentionally making everyone believe it was related to the fight. Neither the UK Licensing nor the platform alpha news had ANYTHING to do with the fight and therefor could have been announced at any time with any ETA, but they specifically hinted at August 26th to generate as much fake hype and theorycrafting as possible in order to artificially FOMO pump the price. Shame on you STX, I was an avid supporter but I sold right as the fight started when I saw neither a news release nor any STX advertising and good thing too, I avoided a massive crash. I do not intend to jump back in with all of your wasteful and shady marketing tactics. Hopefully for everyone elses sake, the alpha isn't just smoke and mirrors and actually demonstrates something of substance because so far you guys have been terrible. And seriously, no big exchanges by now? Pathetic. The market reaction is completely justified, and if STOX doesn't start catering to the crypto community instead of the celeb twitter followers who don't give a rats ass about crypto, then you can expect sub ICO prices soon. This coin has probably the most negative sentiment surrounding it of every coin I've owned, it's starting to become hated.

Lol so this is the reason for all the dumping? You do relize that the price will jump up again on 30th right? People are so gullible. If Taas invested in them, There is absolutley 0 doubt in my mind for them to be a (scam, fake)...

Stox will do great...

Agreed, I am so happy buying more in the dip now. Alpha release in a few days and people are dumping, that is just nonsense.
wallstreet3333

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:00:59 PM

Let the stupid scalpers/kids bla bla to leave the coin. It will be a great opportunity for real investors to buy the dip right now! This is not for everyone nor people with hearth diseases.

Join Discord community at: https://discord.gg/8khxVVV
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:26:09 PM

If this is a real competitors to GNO and AUGUR
then I am happy to buy every dip
zecon

Activity: 364

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

If this is a real competitors to GNO and AUGUR
then I am happy to buy every dip

Thanks for the dip, FUD.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:02:22 PM

Thanx for cheap Stox, dumpers! Grin It was unexpected and spicy, buy Stox at a much lower than ico price. Really nice surprise in the end of the week. Thanks alot again!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: