Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338273 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

When I see price of STOX i wanna cry. It's my first ICO and I still holding this token  Cry

Keep holding, young coins like this need time. In one year you'll be crying from laughter

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:15:50 PM

I get what he is saying though. You join an ICO due to it being a bargain and a slim chance it should drop below what you paid. Yes those with free coins may get rid of theirs driving the price down, although usually they get the free coins for work or support so you have to ask yourself why would they sell if they are 'believers'.

There has been a few ICO's since that I was interested in but this one has put me off. Why go to that effort when I can just buy the coin for half price shortly after its released....

At the time ETH was around $220, They have made a killing off their ETH stash now and we are at a loss. Would rather have kept my ETH.
roadster213

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:34:55 PM

I agree, holding ETH was far superior. It's very sad. I scrambled to get into this ICO, couldn't afford to miss it. After the way this worked out, I will never invest in another ICO.

The STX team did a poor job with their shady marketing, weak announcements, and disappointing releases. A very large amount of money has been lost (on paper) and they bombed their chance to appeal to the crypto community.
Rather than help achieve something of substance, like getting onto a larger exchange, they preferred to spend their time and resources on misleading marketing tactics, like the "surprise" announcement that was to be announced on the same day as the big fight, which turned out to have nothing to do with the fight at all and in fact was the announcement for the very lackluster alpha platform.

The worst part of all this is that the STX team has yet to address the concerns of its ICO investors and have failed miserably to bring value to its holders.
The price continues to drop and make new all time lows every day. (It's $0.62 right now) which is nearly half of the ICO price, and an astronomical amount lower against the Ethereum used to purchase it.

I think this may very well be a "prolonged" scam where they do the absolute bare minimum every time news is expected, and then continue to dilute and sell of whatever they can before they ultimately abandon the entire thing. These guys are currently in "milk it for what it's worth" mode. The alpha is a joke and not something I'd expect from "professionals" that are actually releasing something useful.

I'd be absolutely shocked if STOX develops something real. I will be at d10e conference and if I can get the opportunity to come face to face to Ophir Gertner I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:24:56 PM

I agree, holding ETH was far superior. It's very sad. I scrambled to get into this ICO, couldn't afford to miss it. After the way this worked out, I will never invest in another ICO.

The STX team did a poor job with their shady marketing, weak announcements, and disappointing releases. A very large amount of money has been lost (on paper) and they bombed their chance to appeal to the crypto community.
Rather than help achieve something of substance, like getting onto a larger exchange, they preferred to spend their time and resources on misleading marketing tactics, like the "surprise" announcement that was to be announced on the same day as the big fight, which turned out to have nothing to do with the fight at all and in fact was the announcement for the very lackluster alpha platform.

The worst part of all this is that the STX team has yet to address the concerns of its ICO investors and have failed miserably to bring value to its holders.
The price continues to drop and make new all time lows every day. (It's $0.62 right now) which is nearly half of the ICO price, and an astronomical amount lower against the Ethereum used to purchase it.

I think this may very well be a "prolonged" scam where they do the absolute bare minimum every time news is expected, and then continue to dilute and sell of whatever they can before they ultimately abandon the entire thing. These guys are currently in "milk it for what it's worth" mode. The alpha is a joke and not something I'd expect from "professionals" that are actually releasing something useful.

I'd be absolutely shocked if STOX develops something real. I will be at d10e conference and if I can get the opportunity to come face to face to Ophir Gertner I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.

The marketing was horrible.. They paid millions to celebrities for their twitter promo tweets. All of us saw the tweet of Luis Suarez... This was most stupid thing I ever saw in the marketing campaign. 
MiBambino

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:47:26 PM

The marketing was horrible.. They paid millions to celebrities for their twitter promo tweets. All of us saw the tweet of Luis Suarez... This was most stupid thing I ever saw in the marketing campaign. 

Guess you didn't see Floyd post his picture lol, the last thing you want to do when your behind on your taxes is brag about investing in high risk ICO's

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:52:54 AM

When I see price of STOX i wanna cry. It's my first ICO and I still holding this token  Cry
There is no need to cry, it has pumped before so it can reach the ATH again and even break it, it's crypto and it's the norms here because people love to hype and create FUD so just hold it as your long term investment.

bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:53:42 AM

Seeing 0.7 btc "buy wall" on coin's biggest exchange is really mind boggling.
Looks like "concern trolls" are doing their jobs very well.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:57:19 AM

It will be difficult to enter a major exchange for now, poloniex is now slowly becoming a small market, they are also not easy to receive new coins.
Bittrex also will not receive new coins for 2 months. Be patient enough and hope liqui can be a big market

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:25:33 AM

It will be difficult to enter a major exchange for now, poloniex is now slowly becoming a small market, they are also not easy to receive new coins.
Bittrex also will not receive new coins for 2 months. Be patient enough and hope liqui can be a big market

If Bittrext won't list any coins then Liqui or another one wll be much bigger market. These tokens should be traded somehow.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:47:51 AM

At 16k satoshi range buying is very good opportunity and some people are availing this without staying much in thought. I think buying in post ICO era is going to be very profitable way. I hope there will be enough time to keep accumulating before rise because project is huge and it will be traded at $2 at least once it is completed.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:51:17 AM

This project raised too much than what the market want right now, when its getting released in market there wont be anymore demand for it, any sane trader would know this.

Stop blaming the project and calling them a scam whenver the price dip. Lol
Do your own diligent.

Too many newbie/flipper that join ico just tomgain quick profit, you should find a low cap ico if you want to do that.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:51:40 AM

Stop with the FUD dude, nobody sane enough to pay millions for a tweet.
They could use that huge money to get and ads spot in stadium or on epl shirt kit for a season.

Put up some logic in your word dude.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

They could use that huge money to get and ads spot in stadium or on epl shirt kit for a season.

Dude... they paid $ 5 million just for fuckin website invest.com to scam more simple minded dudes like you. Read this carefully and I hope you will understand that stox is nothing but a huge ICO scam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6o34fz/heads_up_for_those_who_intend_to_invest_in_the/
u93264078kang

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:56:49 AM

We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

Dude... they paid $ 5 million just for fuckin website invest.com to scam more simple minded dudes like you. Read this carefully and I hope you will understand that stox is nothing but a huge ICO scam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6o34fz/heads_up_for_those_who_intend_to_invest_in_the/

Hi there, did you spend your valuable time on reading the reply by the teams in the comment section?

If you want to read, read from both side.
Internationale

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:53:10 AM

It's only $0.57 cents now. LOL

I bought STOX at $2.3 and sold it at a BIG loss $1.3, I'm not even mad just happy that I got out of this train-wreck.  Grin

MiBambino

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

Technically it doesn't matter what smart people think, as smart people aren't the majority in this market. I often think about how stupid people are participating in panic sells, BUT if you actually sell when it's going down and buy back when it hits support, you make a good profit, thanks to stupidity in numbers. In stox's situation, they used floyd mayweather, literally the last person I'd ask for financial advice. BUT, the majority of people will do whatever famous people tell them to do. If I had invested 200$ into stox (about the price of 1 eth at the time i believe), i could've easily doubled my money in less than 2 weeks, because stupid people move the market, not smart people. If smart people moved the market, none of that china/hard fork FUD would result in panic sells, and the market would gradually keep going all the way up to 1 trillion dollars

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:00:23 AM

I bought STOX at $2.3 and sold it at a BIG loss $1.3, I'm not even mad just happy that I got out of this train-wreck.  Grin

Ouch. I bought at $1.5 and still holding it. I obviously won't sell at a loss, Stox might take some time to recover but It'll be above $2 someday and I can wait.  Wink
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:08:35 AM

Ouch. I bought at $1.5 and still holding it. I obviously won't sell at a loss, Stox might take some time to recover but It'll be above $2 someday and I can wait.  Wink

I have over 2K STX, so I will hold to next year. We will see what will happen.

Q4 2017 Development of the Stox Platform
Q1 2018 Development of the Stox App
MiBambino

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:17:43 AM

I have over 2K STX, so I will hold to next year. We will see what will happen.

Q4 2017 Development of the Stox Platform
Q1 2018 Development of the Stox App

Never invest money you're gonna need back, cause you should never sell at a loss. Even is the project fails, all it needs is a little pump and you can get out unharmed

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: