Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338270 times)
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:44:52 PM

Here's some information about the lawsuit against the founder of Stox:

https://www.ethnews.com/stox-responds-to-investor-lawsuit-by-arguing-white-paper-is-not-binding

Allegedly, funds meant for Stox were misappropriated or diverted. If so, this might explain why there are the "bugs" in the platform that users have reported in this thread. Having collected $33 million in its ICO, the platform should be virtually bug-free at this point.
A lot of money was spent on marketing and advertising by famous athletes, but if we consider the amount they raised, it was possible to make the platform much better. And now you can see that the project is not developing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:17:48 PM

2 months have been passed still nothing it seems no active person behind this project and no update made for current month too. My tokens still locked in some predictions what is happening when I will be able to take withdraw my deposited tokens from this platform?
Komosa

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:49:10 PM

2 months have been passed still nothing it seems no active person behind this project and no update made for current month too. My tokens still locked in some predictions what is happening when I will be able to take withdraw my deposited tokens from this platform?
I stopped following the project a long time ago and sold the tokens at a loss. But in the telegram they have a group and there is support, what do they say about it?
This project is closed to the average user, it is still not known who is in the team.
Komosa

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:31:26 PM

Does the platform even work? Today is the Champions League final, but there is no such forecast on the platform, and this is absolutely unacceptable. Why the team does not pay attention to the project and does not spend more money on staff?
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:17:40 PM

Does the platform even work? Today is the Champions League final, but there is no such forecast on the platform, and this is absolutely unacceptable. Why the team does not pay attention to the project and does not spend more money on staff?
Seeing your posts is pretty funny because what you say seems like it's not true that today is the champions league final which I know is still a few days away so certainly there is no such estimate on the platform

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Komosa

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:17:01 PM

Seeing your posts is pretty funny because what you say seems like it's not true that today is the champions league final which I know is still a few days away so certainly there is no such estimate on the platform
Yes I was wrong) the Final will be on Saturday 1 June. But I think that such positions should be added in a few days before match.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:35:51 AM

Yes I was wrong) the Final will be on Saturday 1 June. But I think that such positions should be added in a few days before match.
What you say might be true, but after all it comes back to the team's most important decision, let's keep abreast of the developments so as not to miss information

Komosa

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:40:38 PM

What you say might be true, but after all it comes back to the team's most important decision, let's keep abreast of the developments so as not to miss information
Now I understand everything, the team just does not care about own project, there was a HYIP and they were able to get a lot of money that can be spent without consequences for their needs.
7three

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:35:22 PM

Stox Investor Drops Fraud Lawsuit Against Crypto Entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg
A lawsuit filed in Tel Aviv in January alleged crypto company Stox and Israeli entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg stripped investors of their money

A lawsuit filed in Tel Aviv in January alleged crypto company Stox and Israeli entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg stripped investors of their money
Hagar Ravet14:31
TAGS: Moshe Hogeg Legal Blockchain Crypto Stox
A Chinese citizen who filed a lawsuit against crypto company Stox (listed as STX Technologies Ltd.) and Israeli blockchain entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg alleging fraud has decided to withdraw the suit following a mediation process, according to documents filed to the Tel Aviv district court Thursday and reviewed by Calcalist. As part of the mediation agreement, Hogeg agreed to pay the plaintiff, Zhewen Hu, $50,000 to cover trial costs.

The NIS 17 million (approximately $4.7 million) lawsuit, filed in Tel Aviv in January, alleged that Hogeg gave money gotten from the buyers of a crypto-coin called Stox to himself and other companies he was involved with. The plaintiff alleged that Stox, which is registered in Gibraltar, is fully owned by Hogeg and operated from his office in the greater Tel Aviv metropolitan area.

Hagar Ravet14:31
TAGS: Moshe Hogeg Legal Blockchain Crypto Stox
A Chinese citizen who filed a lawsuit against crypto company Stox (listed as STX Technologies Ltd.) and Israeli blockchain entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg alleging fraud has decided to withdraw the suit following a mediation process, according to documents filed to the Tel Aviv district court Thursday and reviewed by Calcalist. As part of the mediation agreement, Hogeg agreed to pay the plaintiff, Zhewen Hu, $50,000 to cover trial costs.

For daily updates, subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here.

The NIS 17 million (approximately $4.7 million) lawsuit, filed in Tel Aviv in January, alleged that Hogeg gave money gotten from the buyers of a crypto-coin called Stox to himself and other companies he was involved with. The plaintiff alleged that Stox, which is registered in Gibraltar, is fully owned by Hogeg and operated from his office in the greater Tel Aviv metropolitan area.

Moshe Hogeg. Photo: Orel Cohen Moshe Hogeg. Photo: Orel Cohen
Founded in 2013 as a subsidiary of Invest.com, Stox raised $34 million in an ICO of its namesake digital coin in August 2017. The Plaintiff alleged Hogeg “emptied the company of all of the proceeds of the ICO,” either pocketing the funds or using them to float other businesses linked to him. In doing so, the plaintiff said, Hogeg violated a long list of commitments he made to his investors, as specified in the Stox White Paper.

Hogeg is the co-founder of cryptocurrency smartphone company Sirin Labs and the chairman of LeadCoin, a blockchain-based decentralized lead-sharing network.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:48:29 PM

Lawsuits are just not good for projects that is also dying. This seem to be a great project promoted by floyd mayweather which made him money, it only means Floyd is the only who profited in this project Smiley Him dropping the lawsuit is an old news though. What is much interesting is what happen to this coin now?

Price looks terrible https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stox/

7three

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:04:35 PM

New Lawsuit Alleges Crypto Entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg Misled Investors
A lawsuit filed in Tel Aviv Wednesday by two U.S.-based business men names Israeli blockchain entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg as a defendant

Israeli blockchain entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg is accused of misleading investors in a new NIS 6 million (approximately $1.7 million) lawsuit filed Wednesday to the Tel Aviv district court. The lawsuit, filed in the name of U.S. businessmen Baruch Friedman and Moshe Mermelstein, claims that Hogeg has provided fraudulent and misleading information that encouraged the plaintiffs to invest large sums of money in his now-defunct company, Mobli (incorporated as Moblli technologies 2010 Ltd.).

Some of the false information presented by Hogeg pertained to large commitments the company has received from billionaire Carlos Slim and Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio. The money was intended to finance the development of a new app, Hogeg allegedly told the plaintiffs. According to the lawsuit, the commitments were ?significantly lower than advertised? and in some cases, nonexistent. Hogeg also allegedly told investors the company was preparing for a Nasdaq initial public offering. If it hadn?t been for the falsified commitments and the empty promise of an upcoming IPO, the plaintiffs would not have invested in the company, the suit claimed.
Moshe Hogeg. Photo: Orel Cohen Moshe Hogeg. Photo: Orel Cohen
Mobeli, which was co-founded by Hogeg in 2010, attempted to develop a photo and video sharing app and employed over 70 people in its prime. It shut down operations in 2016, not before raising $86 million in funding.

In response to Calcalist?s request for comment, a spokesperson for Hogeg?s venture capital firm Singulariteam Ltd. said that Hogeg has yet to receive the complaint, and has learned about it through media inquiries. ?This is a company that was shut down years ago,? the spokesperson said.

Hogeg is the co-founder of cryptocurrency smartphone company Sirin Labs and the chairman of LeadCoin, a blockchain-based decentralized lead-sharing network. He is also the owner of Gibraltar-registered crypto company STX Technologies Ltd., also known as Stox, and of the Beitar Jerusalem Football Club, which he bought in August 2018 for approximately $7 million (NIS 26.5 million).

Earlier this year, Chinese citizen Zhewen Hu filed a NIS 17 million (then approximately $4.6 million) lawsuit against Hogeg in Tel Aviv, accusing him of fraud. The lawsuit alleged that Hogeg gave money received from the buyers of Stox crypto coin to himself and other companies he was involved with.

According to the complaint, Stox raised $34 million in an initial coin offering of its namesake digital coin in August 2017, which Hogeg allegedly pocketed or used to float other businesses linked to him, thus violating his commitments to investors. The lawsuit was dropped in May following a mediation process.
7three

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:19:11 PM

Anyone want to try it out, buy a $1,000 STX, and then sue him, it is possible to get $50,000, or you can help me to prosecute. If you succeed, you can get 20% compensation... Israeli friends can try it...
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:28:36 PM

Anyone want to try it out, buy a $1,000 STX, and then sue him, it is possible to get $50,000, or you can help me to prosecute. If you succeed, you can get 20% compensation... Israeli friends can try it...

I think the ICO investor can do it but not if you buy  token after the ICO ends
This news was published last March and there is no reaction on the market
Darwin84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:48:43 PM

please read carefully, the 50k went to trial costs, ie court costs and legal fees.  anyway stox is a scam and every israeli blockchain initiative is a scam or a fraud in some way.. still laughing news on the blockchain SNIP.. I warned you guys about those scammers years ago and people still invested and lost everything.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 09:09:27 AM

I remember that STOX platform was active in time Euro-2018. I was active user of it. Now Euro-2020 has started, but what about Stox prediction platform. Is it stiil working? Because I can't open its website.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 11:40:33 AM

I remember that STOX platform was active in time Euro-2018. I was active user of it. Now Euro-2020 has started, but what about Stox prediction platform. Is it stiil working? Because I can't open its website.

i use chrome and the site work properly my friend
i click the site link from coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stox
here is the proof

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 06:07:15 PM

i use chrome and the site work properly my friend
i click the site link from coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stox
here is the proof

Oh, thanks. Website is really working. Maybe problem was with my browser. But now I have another problem. I can't log in, and when I trie to renew my password, I don't get any message on my e-mail. Perhaps I have to forget about this platform.
RobbieRich

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 12:18:50 PM

Is it DEAD , SHIT or PUMP AND DUMP Scheme ?
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235]
  Print  

Jump to: