Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously, smartphones will die within 10 years.  (Read 3458 times)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

I don't think that 10 years from now the smartphone will be gone. Nowadays the Smartphones are very useful to our daily life, and when the time has go and go on, the smartphones are getting to be much more high-tech. I do not think that the smartphone will die in ten years from now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRealSat0shi

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

I wish smart phones would die, seriously people are glued to these damn things.
KnightinPink

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

Its will not die after 10 years lol its way too popular to die just like that there thons of huge company who runs smartphones so it a no for me thats all thank you
red00

Activity: 112

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

in my opinion that smart phone will die within 10 years i dont think so because as long as consumer continue support smart phone will not die and because it a part of our daily basis i highly doubt it that smart phone will get rid because most of people use it

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Second, smartphone is spying satan compared to basic phones or feature phones.
Third, feature phone browser is enough when on-the-go.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.
Fifth, many Wi-Fi hotspots are for monetization and making money.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.

I beg to differ with your opinion, although your points are quite true and i agree with you, but i think that the technology for the phone will increase instead of die out as smartphones are still there for a purpose, smartphone are more compact compare to tablet you wouldnt and smartphone let you connect to the internet as well you wouldnt want to being many different gadgets with you when you are going work or going out with friends which will be inconvenient
Tubagus86

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

At the present time everyone is very dependent on smartphones, including me. But I can not predict the smartphone will die 10 years ahead, but I am sure as long as everyone utilizes the smartphone well and responsibly, samrtphone will continue to live.
jeraldme

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.
Nah I don't think smartphone will die in ten years, it's one of the most important thing in our everyday life so I believe smartphone will just upgrade and be more high-tech in the future.
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

I beg to disagree. Most people are stupid and dumb. They couldn't live without their phones.
Idiots are spending most of their waking hours staring down at their phones.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
zenyfomax1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:40:50 AM

I believe that smartphones are here to stay. They are so useful, performing the tasks of a phone, an MP3 player and an internet browser as well as countless useful apps.....

maybe the actual form factor will change dramatically. maybe we will communicate with an embedded chip/simcard, or using some sort of brain interface. the functions will be similar: communication with others, browsing the internet, playing music and video, but the device will be different. it will then be debatable whether "smartphone" (in its current form) has died or not.
zenyfomax1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:42:12 AM

At the present time everyone is very dependent on smartphones, including me. But I can not predict the smartphone will die 10 years ahead, but I am sure as long as everyone utilizes the smartphone well and responsibly, samrtphone will continue to live.

when you say you are dependent on smartphone, you are actually dependent on the internet, on communicating (chatting, talking, video calling) with others. you can use another (yet to be invented) device for that instead of a smartphone.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

We use mobile phones, gadgets in the near future with more advance features because we the gadget user cannot live without it and also we use smartphones as a mini creation of laptop to have a less hastle we do to use phones instead of laptops.  We use internet to have an basic idea and advance knowlegde to share information from one area into another area so how if you use old kind of phones? If you use that you can only do is to crack it because of think that it is useless.
jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

I dont think so..nowdays the rest of the people using smartphones for everyday living.smartphones are mini version of laptop you can do a lot of thing using this gadget
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

I think it wouldn't be possible for mobile phones to die in 10 years because even the phones that existed 10 years ago are still existing until now. We all know that smart phones are already part of our daily routine. I believe that it is a necessity that we'll always look for. I think that we'll still have it after 10 years because we need it for different transactions.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

They will die and be replaced with what exactly? Doesnt seem possible with my limited knowledge of technology and cellphones. Then again 10 years is a long time and smart phones didnt exist 10 years ago. Who knows. Excited to see the future. 
Doofzkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:08:07 AM

I dont think so that smartphones will die, it provides alot of needs when in comes to communication, it is also use for saving data it can store your private data on your own smartphone, and also the sales of smartphones nowadays are rising, even in 10 years it will be more users.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:58:14 AM

No. I don't think so because it depends us on how we care our smartphone.even if 2-3 months old our smartphones is. If we are use it for carelessness then it will be the end of our smartphone.it depends us on how we care our smartphone gadgets as long as you have responsible  you know how to care your smart phone  even if 15 year old your smartphone is it will be last long.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:19:08 AM

Not really "die", I believe smartphones are too much useful, innovative and that companies producing them think about what consumers want, there is a great competition for the industry, so, future smartphones will just cater to individual needs, it probably won't "die".
lenuj

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

Possible that smart phone will die after ten years becaue now a days a lot of people they change new and latest smart phone specially  they can afford.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

Smartphone will be used for decades because people find it very useful.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

Given the importance of the smartphone, in addition to communication, the smartphone can be used to learn, even looking for any information we need more simple when using a smartphone. In fact, I think the longer, the smartphone will have more sophisticated features compared with today, such as using hologram, voice control, etc. No way wherever we travel we will carry pc, tablets, etc. that are much larger in size
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: