Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously, smartphones will die within 10 years.  (Read 3458 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

Smartphones will never die. They will only improve with the progress of modern technologies, they will have more functions and they can become in the form of some built-in chips.

Yes that is for sure.  Smartphones will never die but instead it will be more modern and technology inclined.  Smartphones will evolve and would continue to help ease the life of many people most especially those who were busy opening or checking their emails on computers.  I can say that the invention or innovation of cellular phones and make it become smartphones is such the greatest invention or innovation as of this time. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

I think it's more likely that PCs die out than smartphones.
I think we can play computer games on our smartphones in 10 years

Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:43:17 PM

Smartphones will never die. They will only improve with the progress of modern technologies, they will have more functions and they can become in the form of some built-in chips.

Yes that is for sure.  Smartphones will never die but instead it will be more modern and technology inclined.  Smartphones will evolve and would continue to help ease the life of many people most especially those who were busy opening or checking their emails on computers.  I can say that the invention or innovation of cellular phones and make it become smartphones is such the greatest invention or innovation as of this time. 

I think so, it will never die, maybe after ten yrs its more high tech than ever. Or maybe it may change the type of technology. Higher technology is better.
PlayInternal90

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:50:29 AM

I'm not sure that smartphones will ever die. They can only improve and expand their set of functions, because they are very useful for society. Every year they become more perfect and displace the old models.
That's right, they replace old models, their existence will last forever.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

There is no way in hell. As a matter of fact you've always said the complete opposite. Bitcoin or any kind of digital currency is one of the reasons that that is not going to happen.

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:24:34 PM

In the future we personally at this Corporation have seen your personal identification, your currency bank account and credit information, and pretty much anything security-related, including your doors and alarm system on your home car and other things. All of these things are going to be linked into your smartphone.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:33:42 PM

Rather than smart phones during, it would see unprecedented improvements more than what we see today. Over the advent of smart phones, a lot of improvement have happened and I don't see any going back on that. Even companies who are so much focused in the past were left behind. It simply means the world has gone beyond that and we are no longer going back there its a phase that has pass. In the future if not currently happen now, I see more advancement where my phone will be my personal AI that would even made life more easier.
killgald

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:42:08 PM

Probably but i believe that will be become more upgrated than the actuals but with be same base of structure.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:16:24 PM

I don't agree with you completely, I believe that the smart phone will be vanished by inventing another upgrade version. but I don't believe that The basic phone will return to our hand, this is possible. technology is becoming more upgrade day by day, so I expect that more smarter version will be in our hand within 10 years.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:47:22 PM

The future of smartphones are small phones built into your clothes, so you don't have to remember about taking them with you or losing them. They will connect to any mobile device in your area, so that if you want to take a video call, you'll just step into a nearby store, stand in front of a tv or a laptop and you'll be able to see the caller without installing any software or connecting that computer to the network. All will be handled by your mini phone, that hides somewhere in your collar or your shoe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:21:56 PM

The future of smartphones are small phones built into your clothes, so you don't have to remember about taking them with you or losing them. They will connect to any mobile device in your area, so that if you want to take a video call, you'll just step into a nearby store, stand in front of a tv or a laptop and you'll be able to see the caller without installing any software or connecting that computer to the network. All will be handled by your mini phone, that hides somewhere in your collar or your shoe.

This gets my vote. It makes the most sense.

I do wonder though whether the staggering willingness of people to give up everything to these companies might cool off between now and then. I really don't think enough people have taken the time to ponder what effect it might eventually have. They're going to find ever more creative ways to exploit everyone's personal information and hackers and authoritarians will be right there with them.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:05:04 PM

First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Second, smartphone is spying satan compared to basic phones or feature phones.
Third, feature phone browser is enough when on-the-go.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.
Fifth, many Wi-Fi hotspots are for monetization and making money.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.

Yup, Smartphones gonna die. Then Geniusphone gonna be the new trend. ☺Just Kidding aside.
I don't think it will happen, only conservatives once will make an issue with it. Coz i don't think most of this millennial/ teenagers in this generation really care that much.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:47:56 AM

Actually it's possible. I'm seeing a city that is running with holograms snd advanced technologies. I know there will be a device that will replace smartphones. I have seen in news that inventors are trying to make gadget through a very thin plastic( I dont know what its made of) with a lot of microchips. Yeah, maybe it could happen.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:37:42 AM

Just here for the comments..
maybe i can get some inputs

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:26:31 AM

I don't think that smart phones will die after 10 years. They are a lot of consumers who are buying a lot of smart phones and it is also increasing of people who are gets interested in smartphone, especially our population are also increasing. So, I don’t think smart phones will die within 10 years.
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:30:27 PM

Hmm none of that actually sounds too silly and I could get on board with smartphone dying out. I barely use it and am generally on the internet all day so I could be without it. However, I think the incoming generation which they call iGEN has being using smart phones since their birth and I dont think they will know how to use anything other than that. It is the world they have always known so to change it will be kind of tough.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:00:29 AM

First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Second, smartphone is spying satan compared to basic phones or feature phones.
Third, feature phone browser is enough when on-the-go.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.
Fifth, many Wi-Fi hotspots are for monetization and making money.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.

Or... We will use a more awesome device. I mean we don't see a jump back especially in technology. The only industry that does jump back is the fashion industry and even there there is a difference with the execution. Sure people will use analog phones, sure some actually don't want to use a phone at all but to say that smart phones will be phased out for an older technology is ridiculous. But to say it will be phased out because of a newer way of communicating is exciting

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
cr_liev

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:46:54 AM

Well, it's a rather provocative thought. Spying satan? What? I'm just a little human being, who would spy on me? I don't even have a stationary telephone no more. And I use PC very rarely (you cannot take it to bed before sleep)
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:11:06 PM

Ten years? I do not even think that the smartphone will die. Smartphones are already very helpful to human life, smartphone is very helpful. And day by day a better smartphone keeps popping up, more comfortable to wear. As long as we use it well, I do not think the smartphone will die in ten years, but it will progress.
True. 10 years is quite short to give smartphone a death sentence. Wherefact smartphones haven't reached its full potential. Yes I agree that smartphone innovation will progress further to serve human masters better.

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:24:43 PM

phones will not be used in the future. it will be simpler and more ergonomic devices. for example devices like smart clocks can communicate with people. but it will last about 15 years. even in some countries, new generation means of communication will lag behind in countries that have lagged behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: