Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: earn bitcoin with newbie  (Read 3517 times)
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

You will get most of the earning methods in the Micro Earning thread as posted above but if you had a good grip over english then you could earn from signature campaigns too. I have got a faucet link for you, if interested you can inbox me . You can mine bitcoin too.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

You can visit the micro earnings sections of this forum, there is there many ways to earn small amounts of btc for free. Also I suggest you sell your skills or goods for Bitcoins in the marketplace.
Jescbitcoin

Activity: 122
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:52:31 AM

watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubJcCkGXgz4
xPPx

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:42:14 AM

https://www.google.com/#q=bitcoin+faucet
Zrs

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:50:57 AM

Do you have any skill? you can offer your skill in this forum for money.just go to service section and write a post all of details of your skill. may be anyone will hire you and will give you a job. complete the job and take payment, don't forget to take an escrow help.its also necessary ion this forum.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:46:51 AM

Well, the only signature campaign you will be able to join as a newbie would be join would be the whyfuture campaign, but if you have a bunch of followers on twitter and facebook you can apply for social media campaigns. You get like 14 activity a fortnight so just build up your account to full member and you can join some decent campaigns, and if your really desperate just buy an account.

If you have any skills to offer then offer those skills for money and you would probably earn more than a signature campaign for newbies.

sandrun

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

I think you can follow the signature campaign that accepts newbi as its participants. But that's just a few who accept. You should improve your post and practice to make a good post. If you have facebook or twitter, maybe that's the way you can do to get bitcoin. By following the social media bounty. If you have more capability like translation or design you can offer your skill here so that later you get paid using bitcoin

mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:01:53 AM

i also want to earn.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:33:20 PM

i'm a newbie. I know bitcoin, i want site earn bitcoin free. Everybody can help you
Thanks

Do I smell a google translate here? Welcome on board the biggest bitcoin forum on planet earth. If you are not good in english, it's not that you have to write in english. There are many local boards where you can communicate with your local language. I would suggest you stick to your language board initially.

Yes, but kid is surching for a place to earn bitcoin. You can recommend to him to work on a signature campaign on the biggest bitcoin forum on Earth planet, but as I know signature campaigns don't love local commentators, they need international comments in English. So my advice is to spend at least a month, while you are newbie, to improve your grammar and vocabulary and only then try to join some long term signature campaign and work for it. Good luck!
Adbitco

Activity: 1386
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:16:40 PM

Hi op welcome to bitcointalk. Yes that's a good piece of advice for you already given by some senior members above to take a look at micro earnings section of this forum along with that I would also like to advise you to take a few lessons in English online so that the possibilities of your earning from signature campaigns when your rank increases becomes more and also try to learn more about bitcoin. Wish you good luck and happy earnings.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nilima56

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:33:52 PM

couldn't find anything till now
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:58:09 AM

If you want to get bitcoin. You should read the rules of this forum first. After you understand .. you can try to make a good post using your language. Make a very good post .. raise your rank to jr.member above. After that maybe amda can follow bounty signature or sosisal media. So you will get your bitcoin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jhenzdelacruz

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:48:58 AM

i not good speak english. Sorry
I suggest you to go to your local boards.
But, welcome on board then. And I hope for the best for you.
I think you should check Beginners and help
Just read around and voila~

Oh, there's this raiblocks thing where you could claim mrai and you could trade it to bitcoins.

Is this what claimers.io do?Where we can trade it to bitcoins?

Thanks
DarkArmy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:07:12 AM

Anyone suggesting a faucet is just as bad as the person posting.

Would you ask people you know on the streets what the best way to make money is? Probably not.
As for you faucet supporters, would you tell people to go sit down with someone else in exchange for a few cents? Who knows.

These questions are bad, and the answers are even worse. OP; the only way you'll make a decent amount of money is to start working for it. If you have to ask this question, you won't understand the answer.
Really idea giving for bitcoin faucet is worst?? I started wearning with bitcoin faucets, this is the only way how i came to know about bitcoin.
Earning with own money is not free money, faucet giving free money and if you have good network then you can share referral link and earn even more than 1 USD per day,

"Earning with own money is not free money, faucet giving free money and if you have good network then you can share referral link and earn even more than 1 USD per day"

Mate, if $1 a day is sufficient enough for you, go outside and look on the ground. I guarantee you'll find more than $1 a day, and it's the exact same effort. Hell, you spend an hour or two doing light work on CPA/PPA and you'll have made $5-10 as a beginner.

woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:57:11 AM

Put your head down and work hard! In a few days only you'll climb to the next rank and then you'll have more opportunities to earn through this forum - there are plenty of signatura campaigns accepting jr members as of now, and becoming a member also doesn't take that long. Just have patience and keep battling, you'll get there eventually (and so will i! hehe) Smiley

posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

i'm a newbie.i look for site earn bitcoin free.  Can help me
Thanks
The best option for a newbie to earn bitcoin is through faucet. But you have some skills you post your profession though it will be hard for people to believe someone with a newbie account.

.DEGENS.BET.     ████████████████
     ████████████████
██████████████████████████
██   ████████████████   ██
███  ████████████████  ███
 ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ████████
        ▄▄██████▄▄
      ██████████████
    ██████████████████
      ██
      ██
  ██  ██  ██       ██
    █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                 ██████
                   ██
           ██
           ██
       ██  ██  ██
         ██████
           ██
      ██
    ██████
  ██  ██  ███████████
      █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                   ██
                   ██
           ██
         ██████
       ██  ██  ██
           ██
           ██
..TRADE NOW..
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:42:07 AM

Thanks
The best option for a newbie to earn bitcoin is through faucet. But you have some skills you post your profession though it will be hard for people to believe someone with a newbie account.

That is not desired option because right now faucets are giving the very little amount of Bitcoin to people who are working on it. So my best suggestion is to try to sell your skills because there are many people who are looking for skilled person.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

Thanks

That is not desired option because right now faucets are giving the very little amount of Bitcoin to people who are working on it. So my best suggestion is to try to sell your skills because there are many people who are looking for skilled person.

OP, I didn't get the benefit of this advice I am offering you from anyone. Otherwise I should've known better. Sadly, I learnt from experience. The experience is worth it anyway because I am wiser from that. My advice: Keep away from Faucets. It's a complete waste of time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Uchee

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:50:37 AM

Thanks
faucets don't really pay much this days ,op might just get frustrated and forget earning bitcoin all together if he tries going through the faucet route.
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:01:42 AM

Thanks
faucets don't really pay much this days ,op might just get frustrated and forget earning bitcoin all together if he tries going through the faucet route.

Basic is the basic fundamental of bitcoin. If he really want to earn here. He must feel and learn hoe to earn even in a small way. Faucet is the place to start rather than investing on ponzi or joining campaigns here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: