Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: earn bitcoin with newbie  (Read 3522 times)
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:15:55 AM

Not trying to be funny but learning how to speak better English is probably the best thing for you. If you can't understand your task or cannot communicate well back then how will you earn anything ? I'm not sure where you from but your English needs a lot of work. Or try look in your local boards and ask there. I think that's your best bet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:37:38 AM

Not trying to be funny but learning how to speak better English is probably the best thing for you. If you can't understand your task or cannot communicate well back then how will you earn anything ? I'm not sure where you from but your English needs a lot of work. Or try look in your local boards and ask there. I think that's your best bet.

I think it will still work for them. I've seen some signature participants who I know only use google translate based on their post and made it through the payment. I think most managers are lenient.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:07:31 PM

if new bie earn bitcoin, that is very helpful to us......
Yeah and if you have facebook, twitter or google+ account you can earn bitcoin through the uses of the viral exchange. However, you guys were lucky because when I started cryprocurrency the only way for Newbies to earn bitcoin is through faucet.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:23:47 AM

i'm a newbie. I know bitcoin, i want site earn bitcoin free. Everybody can help you
Thanks

Do I smell a google translate here? Welcome on board the biggest bitcoin forum on planet earth. If you are not good in english, it's not that you have to write in english. There are many local boards where you can communicate with your local language. I would suggest you stick to your language board initially.

There are many sites to earn like faucets that are free and if you want try to do trading and save bitcoins.Try to search online and read and understand on how to earn bitcoins legally. I hope this could help you...

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:54:50 AM

i'm a newbie. I know bitcoin, i want site earn bitcoin free. Everybody can help you
Thanks

Do I smell a google translate here? Welcome on board the biggest bitcoin forum on planet earth. If you are not good in english, it's not that you have to write in english. There are many local boards where you can communicate with your local language. I would suggest you stick to your language board initially.

There are many sites to earn like faucets that are free and if you want try to do trading and save bitcoins.Try to search online and read and understand on how to earn bitcoins legally. I hope this could help you...
I invested my time in faucet but i got bored because i only earned very little on it, most of my time wasted because of this, and start to learn how to trade and i want to make much higher profit in this method,
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:55:09 AM

i'm a newbie.i look for site earn bitcoin free.  Can help me
Thanks
Maybe you should involve in free faucet that could earn bitcoins.
ilovestroberi

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

Thanks

i not good speak english. Sorry

I agree that you should stay in your local boards if your having a hard time understanding and speaking english. Also, it will be hard for him to join signature campaigns cause most of the OPs are english speaking and may not understand his/her language. Why dont you try learning about gambling/trading, sir?

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:16:13 PM

Thanks

i not good speak english. Sorry

I agree that you should stay in your local boards if your having a hard time understanding and speaking english. Also, it will be hard for him to join signature campaigns cause most of the OPs are english speaking and may not understand his/her language. Why dont you try learning about gambling/trading, sir?
to get bitcoin you must be proficient in english because in this forum only in english language. to follow signature campaign the post quality should be good because that is rules on a project.
but I think a newbie might be hard to accept because currently the minimum is only jr member up. it may be true great way to get a free bitcoin with gambling or trading. good luck.  Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:05:44 AM

I hope that all of your advice help us in earning bitcoin although we are just a newbie.
Yes, this will be a great help indeed, if you follow these advises accordingly and if you have lots of time to do it. Just be patience in earning because as newbie there is no so much job offer to you guys, lets be honest on that mate.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

Friend now your rank is jr. Member. So can earn bitcoin easily by completing many simple tasks, joining many social campaign and signature campaign.
So you can earn weekly some btc.
Rifat403

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:01:26 AM

Its not so easy to earn bitcoin. First you upgrade your profile by posting on forum. Then go to service section where you can earn some bitcoin by doing work.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:17:19 AM

I think it will still work for them. I've seen some signature participants who I know only use google translate based on their post and made it through the payment. I think most managers are lenient.
Oh that is how managers considers things in here, they are not much strict, especially they know people needs to earn money thru the campaign. They are being generous and considerable in terms of grammar. As long as the post is understandable.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:23:57 AM

i'm a newbie.i look for site earn bitcoin free.  Can help me
Thanks
Maybe you should involve in free faucet that could earn bitcoins.

Faucets are not advisable considering its a waste of time as against what you earn form it. Instead you can join different campaign here like signature, twitter, Facebook, bounty etc where you can earn some btc every week. Also based on your skill you can do some freelancing work and get paid in the btc .

ThatChange

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:58:47 AM

You can earn BTC with micro earning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0
Or you should have hight rank this forum to be able to join signature campaign.
Crosshair

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:04:56 AM

If you want earning bitcoin free, there are many way. You can try with faucet, captcha, Raiblock.
I think you need learn English, because it can help you a lot to earning Bitcoin.
If you want investing, you can investing to Trading with Bittrex or Poloniex.
Rhum142

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:11:29 PM

Freebitco.in
bitsler.com
Try your luck and free faucet at these 2 websites.
You will earn more in future by other ways.
Everyone has a start.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

Freebitco.in
bitsler.com
Try your luck and free faucet at these 2 websites.
You will earn more in future by other ways.
Everyone has a start.
Thanks for this, i will try this one as soon as possible when i have more free time. Hope that i would be lucky to earn more in these sites.
gekon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:08:15 PM

Really hard for newbie to earn bitcoin so my ideal is you should buy some bitcoin and earn profit from those.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:25:32 AM

I hope that all of your advice help us in earning bitcoin although we are just a newbie.

Those advices can help you guys a lot. But I were you, I would focus on making my rank up and make a constructive posts because sooner if your posts were good you can easily get in to the signature campaigns that for sure gives good money or bitcoin to you in the future, just do not spam because there were eyes scrolling around and sees who's spamming and be blacklisted.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:20:33 AM

i'm a newbie.i look for site earn bitcoin free.  Can help me
Thanks
Its good to realise that a lot individuals like you are very interested in bitcoin, to the extend that they end up having the thought of earning some for themselves. Since you are a newbie, unfortunately you cannot participate in any signature campaigns. You will need to rank up to at least jnr, this means always being active on the forum. In the meantime you can earn through social media campaigns(only if you are having a lager reach/audience), faucets/refferals, mining or design for bitcoins.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: