Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Bought ETH -- Yeah, that's right ETHEREUM ...  (Read 2283 times)
R.R. Toulkens (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

... and I really don't care if you think this is a pump, because it is, so save your saliva.

Isn't it obvious there is nowhere to go but up now?

Discuss.
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 09:14:16 PM

Congratulations on your investment, sir! Be smart and buy a few ICOs with it, because thats the real use for it, but be careful that your wallet ain't got hacked (this is not a joke). Since the value of ETH is closely connected to the value of Bitcoin you can rest assured that there is no pump.
R.R. Toulkens (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:30:49 PM

Congratulations on your investment, sir! Be smart and buy a few ICOs with it, because thats the real use for it, but be careful that your wallet ain't got hacked (this is not a joke). Since the value of ETH is closely connected to the value of Bitcoin you can rest assured that there is no pump.

ICOs? Nah, I'll hold the ETH. There's nothing good going on now as far as I know. Good'ol BTC is gonna moon again, ethereum is gonna mars.
R.R. Toulkens (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:19:04 PM

Market depth between bids and asks shows high demand for ETH. It is just a matter of days, maybe weeks, to shake eth out of the remaining weak hands and scalpers and begging a steep movement up. Grab popcorn.  Kiss

https://i.imgur.com/k003y2T.png
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:22:21 PM

... and I really don't care if you think this is a pump, because it is, so save your saliva.

Isn't it obvious there is nowhere to go but up now?

Discuss.

I also bought some ETH, had an order at 0.075 and overnight it was filled, first time I have ETH, hope it goes to the moon. Cheesy

Iris Linus

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:27:47 PM

There is a lot of demand for ETH and it's rising. But there will be a lot more smart contract related hacks. It's far from being a bulletproof system... The parity hack has pointed this out as clearly as possible. I hold ETH but I'm not exactly happy with the state of things...
s8ndo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:30:48 PM

ETH is still in downtrend. You can buy now if you want but be prepared to sit in loss for a while. 0.065 btc (maybe lower) is not an unreasonable place it could drop too.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:37:55 PM

ETH is still in downtrend. You can buy now if you want but be prepared to sit in loss for a while. 0.065 btc (maybe lower) is not an unreasonable place it could drop too.
Yes I believe there still down trend will happen in ETH since there are two hacking incident happened , but I already secured some of it incase my prediction is wrong.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
R.R. Toulkens (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:56:47 PM

Noone hacks shitcoins over and over again, so that says something. Lots of ethereum wannabes launching their smart contracts not-yet-functional-after-months platforms. That says another something...

It was not ethereum network which was hacked, it was a very specific wallet. Most of it was recovered by white hat h4ck3r5 anyway.

I see there is a ton of people praying for shit news to come and they hope to buy it at 100+ dollars. Why would they want to buy something doomed for any price at all? So, stay strong. IF it falls to that range you know it is a pnd.

Slow also BTC is, just notice that BIP 91 was just a move to not let the coin tank, it was 1800 and with no bottom to be seen. BIP 91 does not solve shit just yet, yet the price bounced back 1k in 24 hours after announcement.

As for smart contracts being hacked, there is the programmer coding them, lots of stupid tokens with stupid coders being launched. Copy and paste scammers and n00bs buying into it. Who cares if one of those is hacked? It is not Vitalik or any core dev coding this shit, they can't control this.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:00:37 PM

My Favorite coin is ETH.The right decision at the right time.This time is best for buying ETH.I think ETH future is so much bright.Still now ETH is pumping.Best of luck bro...!!

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tomotan

Activity: 617

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

I congratulate you as well mate...good investment. I am going to purchase ETH soon as well.
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:26:42 PM

My Favorite coin is ETH.The right decision at the right time.This time is best for buying ETH.I think ETH future is so much bright.Still now ETH is pumping.Best of luck bro...!!
Can you give me the reason make you sure 100% in present is best time for buying ETH? I checked in recently ETH have many rumor about some project in platform blockchain ETH smart contract become to scammer
makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:30:27 PM

Market depth between bids and asks shows high demand for ETH. It is just a matter of days, maybe weeks, to shake eth out of the remaining weak hands and scalpers and begging a steep movement up. Grab popcorn.  Kiss

Well, considering that the Bitcoin split is not gonna happen, then BTC will surge up and ETH will be a little back. ETH has to gain momentum in order to rise and at this moment the momentum is with Bitcoin :/ It will a little more time for ETH to recover.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

When bitcoin price will take some rest after a huge surge it have yesterday, all alts will go green and guess what will be the one with bigger green candle. Obviously it will be ETH, actually I am stacking both ETH and ETC right now. ETH to $400 again soon...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:37:46 PM

Can you give me the reason make you sure 100% in present is best time for buying ETH? I checked in recently ETH have many rumor about some project in platform blockchain ETH smart contract become to scammer

Well, the best cryptocoin to buy right now, is every and each of them. You have to have many coins in your basket, cause when the storm is coming on one of them another could "save" you.
On the other hand, tt's also true that when major cryptos (BTC, ETH) fall, then they drag others with them. That's how much they are "independent".
Currently, the best thing to do is to stick with the trend...
prudencetoller

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:13:19 PM

Yoou must be out of your ming. People prove that ethereum can never be as same as bitcoin and there are many issues inside which make ethereum weaker than bitcoin. As you can see, ethereum always get hacked while bitcoin does not. Only bitcoin trading platforms can be hacked

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:24:59 PM

I once ate some bad fish and got really sick for about 3 days. The fact is I didn't go out and tell anybody about it I didn't keep it a secret but I didn't announce it to the world that I'd made some huge mistake. So why exactly are you on here telling everybody about your huge mistake?

ETHEREUM  can never come near to BITCOIN in terms of price and volume.

gcxc

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:40:51 PM

Aside from buy and sell walls which can manipulate people, and news which can swing it either way, it does not look yet like Eth has confirmed a direction.  There are better analysts than me who understand how to read/use buy-sell-walls.

Technical analysis shows it has slightly broken out of its downward channel, but does not have a confirmed direction yet.  If it holds and continues to rise in the direction it's going now, then yes, it has a new upswing.  But this is still very premature.  It may take another week to tell, and it needs a few higher highs and lows to confirm.  This August thing with BTC and SEGWIT and whatnot is likely a key driver in the next phase of Eth.

I, too, have some eth, fewer coins than before, and I'm waiting on a direction.  I don't mind missing 5-10% until I see something that makes sense.  Right now, it's sideways, and I can't tell what it will do.

The 1 year chart does not look yet like it's moving.
The 3 month & one month charts shows sideways movement - uncertain future
The 7 day chart is nearly flatline
The 1 day chart is showing the same starting/ending price, with slight rises an dips.

Meanwhile, other coins are moving faster and higher, reclaiming their lost territory.  To me, it makes sense to nudge monies into the movers, and then if Eth starts to move, push some back.  I don't see how buying and holding and hoping is going to make Eth move any faster. 

A year from now, I believe Eth will be easily above $500, so buy and hold would likely be just fine.  In the meantime, though, it's more than possible to double ones money in alts that are moving, and then push money into Eth and BTC as they start to move.  Doesn't even need day trading - swing trading - weekly - would probably be just fine for the alts that are on the move.  Eth does NOT appear to be on the move just yet.

Might be a different story next week as people start pulling money out of BTC since exchanges are going to freeze those assets/wallets for a day or more.

kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:51:45 PM

I once ate some bad fish and got really sick for about 3 days. The fact is I didn't go out and tell anybody about it I didn't keep it a secret but I didn't announce it to the world that I'd made some huge mistake. So why exactly are you on here telling everybody about your huge mistake?

ETHEREUM  can never come near to BITCOIN in terms of price and volume.

Ethereum adopters do really not care for this, trust me. We just concentrate on the parity of ethereum/btc. We don't aim to come near bitcoin. If the parity reach 0.3, that's more than enough for us.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

Yoou must be out of your ming. People prove that ethereum can never be as same as bitcoin and there are many issues inside which make ethereum weaker than bitcoin. As you can see, ethereum always get hacked while bitcoin does not. Only bitcoin trading platforms can be hacked

Etherum never has been hacked bitcoin the same,but huge amount of btc was stolen in the past,Individul wallets,mt.gox poloniex,mintpal,cryptsy,now biggest eth stealing are ico's,expect more that kind of stealing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print