Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency?  (Read 20144 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:55:47 AM

My biggest regret in crypto currency is that I learned too late about its existence at all and therefore missed a lot of opportunities to invest in it when bitcoin and altcoyins were small in price. Then I heard about the crypto currency for a while, but I did not pay attention to it until I realized the seriousness and scope of the digital currency, its inevitability and the advantages offered in financial relations. Now I try to make up for lost time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:58:43 AM

sometimes unexpected events can create an income that should be exploited but there are obstacles that often arise and can make a very big disappointment. as you are feeling the moment but with confidence to remain patient I am sure it will be rewarded with equal value at the time you've experienced it. keep trying as much effort in getting it all.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:49:00 AM

My biggest regrets...
I could buy some bitcoin in 2013 but i didn't trust. And i sold my ethereums and bitcoins before 1 august.
I'm not good at making decisions Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YS84

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:09:36 AM

I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Most of the regret things happened due to the lack of patience. Sometimes I sold coins at less profit. After I sold, then coin went to biggest price. And sometimes I was waiting and felt boring with that coin because it did not increase for a long time and then I sold it at a lesser price than I brought.

wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:11:42 AM

Buying over 2k worth of LTC when it was at an all time high a few years ago believing what everyone was saying at that time that it would go $100+ only to find out that the very next day the value would drop 50% and will never go up again in years, it was the dumbest decision ever.

Ltc had a great run few years back where it was the best coin but after ETH coming up it has taken the market share as people had invested in this coin . This lTC was never able to recover and does not seems to be in future . Now zcash , Monero , Ripple etc are performing well and giving some good returns so you can switch to this or some other good altcoins .

The old highest price of Litecoin cannot recovery because altcoin market not like in the past. It diverse and competitive every day. However if you always feel regret you had bought Litecoin at highest price, you just waste your time and never get rich in future. Forget history and go ahead!

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
shin7431

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:48:41 AM

eary 2013 i Coincidentally saw BTC that time i got little interest and i bought 200-300(20-30$ per BTC) and got hacked so my interest is gone
and Dec 2013 i heard about BTC price on news so got interset again so i look into right price to get in, but i didn't and then i just get into cryptocurrency world few month ago with few BTC, so i lost my chance to be millionaire of middle of twentys this is one of the biggest regret of my life so far Undecided
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:54:24 AM

I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

Your big regret could be at this moment with the current prices
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:48:43 AM

Similar experience from me, although my biggest regret is not to hold on to coins when they are low like OMG and invest in a mining business when a friend invited me.
coin_coin

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:10:01 AM

You?
BTC , when I find it , it's only worth $150.  Now I want to find the next 'bitcoin' from all the altcoins, hope I can find it out successfully.

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:17:50 PM

My biggest regret is not holding for too long and dumping the coins on early stages. I could have made it to x2 and higher value but that was a long time ago. I learned my lesson and I'm practicing to hold on to my coins longer to see the full potential.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

My biggest regret about Cryptocurrency is that Ignored it when it still starting and the price is too low. I thought that this crypto is a scam wheneve i see it on Facebook. I have investor mind so i regret that if i tried it long before, then my investment may have boomed in hundred folds. Of course, im already on Bitcoin investing right now so all i need to do is to move forward.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

The biggest regret for me in this organization cryptocurrency/ICO happened two months ago. I have a bitcoin gained in my job in signature campaign two months ago. When I receive my salary I immediately exchange it to our country's currency which is not the right time for me to at that time. Then there come's the following month and I checked the conversion of Bitcoin to our country's currency there comes my regret.
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:58:34 AM

I am early adopter of some coins with higher market cap. I sold them at an early stage of development, which could be worth more than a million  dollars at present. I learned a good lesson and I have no regrets.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:04:27 AM

I remember thinking about mining bitcoin years ago and thinking nah...not worth the effort for robot money. Now here I am playing catch up

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:08:08 AM

You?
Same with other users's regret. My biggest regret is selling Bitcoin during the dumps because I thought that the dumps will be continuous not realizing that it will eventually increase. I lose an oppurtunity of making more profit. So what I am doing right now is ignoring the backdrops to avoid that thing to happen again. And fortunately, I am now starting to earn profit again by holding my Bitcoin for a long period of time.
joker8

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:16:54 AM

ethereum at 60$, i should have bought
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:26:40 AM

There are common regrets, especially not get in early.

I would say today is still early time to get in. Most of my friends/acquaintances still have no idea about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I will not miss this chance and regret in the future.

Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:54:03 AM

ethereum at 60$, i should have bought
But it was too late for you, i remember try to Exchange my  30k iconomi token into the ethereum. That was my biggest regret because i can get 5x for my investment, But iconomi already done so well caused by this time each iconomi worth 2-3 dollar.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:32:26 AM

I have been aware into cryptocurrency world two months ago. When I first heard it I’ve been interested, but because my priority was studying first, my interest in crypto has gone because I thought it is only a distraction in my studies. Later on when my friends were talking about crypto every day, my curious feeling turns in joining this world, so my biggest regrets was not joining as early as I can. 
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:12:51 AM

There are common regrets, especially not get in early.

I would say today is still early time to get in. Most of my friends/acquaintances still have no idea about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I will not miss this chance and regret in the future.
This is really the common regrets on most people which they dont get early as they can on engaging in to cryptocurrencies which this cant really be avoided because no one really knows on what would happen on future years to come.No man can able to predict on what would be the price ahead this is why its never been to late to cope up those mistakes in the past which this is the exact time to get in.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: